All Comments on 'Mom and Son's Secret Desire'

by SnowyFrost

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good story

A little strung out, but still very erotic.

I was really hoping that Jake would have caught Samantha fucking the young stud, instead of just getting touched up.

It would have been a good side story about how Jake felt watching his wife getting her pussy filled with young cock. Her trying to explain why she let herself get in a situation and have to confess that she has cheated on him would have been a very hot scene.

It was hot the way Lynn fucked Jake,and it was so good when he came back and gave her what she had been wanting for a long time.

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!!

Thanks for the good read.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Very erotic and well written. Nice work!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Would be good if they can work in something with Samantha

Be a shame to ruin the kids lives, maybe they could have an arrangement that involves all three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Perfect!

Only an autobiography can sound and feel so real. You did a perfect job sharing with all of us your most intimate, private family moments. Something similar happened with my stepson, except that your narration is far more beautiful. Thanks for rekindling the fires of mother-son passion deep within me: you have made me feel like a woman again after all these years!

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Desire Continues

Very hot! I enjoyed it! There are so many ways to go for additional stories, I hope you make a whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

it was one of the best incest story i hav ever read in my life

CharlyDCharlyDalmost 10 years ago
Not sure

Interesting. and well written, but for my taste, there was too much ... foreplay.

badpeeperbadpeeperalmost 10 years ago

More rubbish. If I read another story with a son called jake or tim I'm gonna fuckin scream. Atleast make it original before you waste our time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
too long

Way too long and a waste of time to read.

WoodSmithGuyWoodSmithGuyalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful story

I enjoyed your story though i wish the sex/love scenes were longer. I havent read your other stories yet if you do have more. Would be nice to have a chapter of mom, son and his wife. Maybe Samantha did notice her mother in law staring at them in the mirror. Maybe she also had sexual relations with her parents. However i do enjoy more mature women, just like i enjoy my wine, aged to perfection :)

Thank you SnowyFrost :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whew

A ton of grammatical errors and misspelled words...but that is minor. What you have here is a 5-Star story. Bravo.

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
Mom only resisted a little at first.

Before she knew it her robe was on the floor, she was on the bed, and my cock was inside her pussy. I couldn't believe how tight she was, tighter than my girlfriend, and it was great. Soon the room echoed with our moans and groans of lust and desire. When mom got loud, I really started thrusting like there was no tomorrow. Our timing was perfect as I came deep inside her and our tongues twirled around each others hot breath.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
BORED TO DEATH

THE FIRST 3 PAGES I WAS BORED TO DEATH. I THOUGHT I WAS READING A NOVEL SO I LOADED INTO MY TEXT READER TEXTALOUD AND IT WAS JUST AS BAD AND WITH THE .... (DOT DOT DOT DOT) ALL OVER THE TEXT. FOR WHAT? A PAUSE? A BRIEF EMPHASIS OR POINT TO BE MADE? WHO THE FUCK KNOWS? BEING AN EDITOR, I'D HAVE THROWN IT IN MY TRASH BIN IF I'D HAVE EVEN FINISHED. I GUESS IT'S WHY THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY ACTIVITY ON HIS PAGE SINCE 2010. PROBABLY A GOOD THING TOO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars even though a few mistakes here and there

Cowboy777Cowboy777over 1 year ago

"The time for putting thoughts to words is infinite in the mind." --Me

Your mind lacks time of thought.

Words are EVERYTHING in writing. A mother son relationship only comes when mom decides to give her "Unbridled" self to her son, to allow her son's emotions to be twined with hers.

A mother's flesh smolders when simply thinking of her son sexually. When a mother looks into her son's eyes sexually, and he sees the flames spawn in each speckle of green in them the son will see something in is mother never meant for his eyes.

Smoldering flesh is now set ablaze when the mother senses that forbidden desires are seen by her son in her eyes.

There is probably no other woman in the universe that could give a son a more "Otherworldly" experiences of passion than a mother.

You obviously have a vivid imagination, but you...like most writers in the forum...lack the ability of a creative, and alluring imagination.

The simple taste of your mother's love-lave flowing from her as its subtle scent wafted through your mind would take your mind to a million places at once. The sight of your mother's legs spreading apart as if they were reaching for the walls on either side would turn your hunger for her feral. Feral hunger for your own mother is what makes taboo relationships beautifully erotic.

Cowboy777Cowboy777over 1 year ago

Why can't writers of "Taboo tales" come up with something better than (Dead dad, dad left mom for another young woman, dad had an affair so mom gets revenge, mom wants a baby and dad can't get it up...etc." And, added to the awful writing, "Ted shoved his cock in mom's pussy. Ted shot his load in his mother. Ted's mom has HUGE tits."

Unless you look at your mother as a worthless whore, you'll find a better way to introduce son to mom's pussy, tits, and ass! There is THOUSANDS of ways to address the attraction of son to mother and mother to son!

The scent of your mother's skin that takes your mind on an "Otherworldly" journey when you simply think what it would be like to glide your lips over her neck.

Same ol' same ol'. Boring, and piss poor writing

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

This was fantastic I gave it 5 stars which is so very rare for me to do. I almost gave it 4 for lack of follow through with what happens next but I gave you 5 anyways because the story was so good I could forgive that. Though I really want to know what happens to them! Bravo!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

This is a thoroughly enjoyable story. It is a shame that the characters took so long for each of then to realuze their dream. Mother and son wasted 20 years of their lives because bo one had the courage to say what was on their mind or in their heart. Unfortunately, this story reflects more real life/real world situations than one would like to believe. 5 star story. I wish the author had continued the story but after so many years have past since it was written, I know it will not happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous