Mom and Son's Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything all right?" Lynn asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Jake said. "I just can not believe after all this, that she is the one who cheated on me. We had been real happy lately, and this is just shocking. I just don't understand what went wrong."

Lynn tried to make him feel better, "Jake, you are a very special man. I am sure she had her reasons for doing what she did."

That did not make him feel any better. He then said, "What do you mean by that?"

Lynn realized what she had said sounded really stupid. She was supposed to be comforting him, not making him feel worse.

Lynn tried to say something better, "Well, it could not be sexual...you know that certainly should not be an issue...What I mean is that she should not have any problems there because..."

Lynn thought to herself, "Shut up. What are you saying? Did you just tell your son how good he must be in bed?"

"Well, OK, mom, thanks for that, but I really don't know what she was thinking," Jake said. "Maybe it was just a mistake. I should really talk to her. They were not actually doing anything. Maybe she did not go through with it."

"Oh Jake, but why had she put herself in that position in the first place?" Lynn asked. She began to feel like Jake might be acting weak. She knew what it was like to be manipulated by a spouse, and she did not want her son to be in the same. "Well, I am going to back to bed. If you need anything let me know."

"OK, thanks mom. See you in the morning," Jake said as his mom walked off to bed. He could not help but think about what she had said about the problem not being sexual. He agreed with her. Samantha and he had been having great sex the past year. However, Jake knew that is not really what she meant. He was pretty sure she was saying that from what Lynn knew of Jake, there could be no problems. In other words, Jake knew that his mom found him sexually attractive. All of the sudden, his thoughts and images of he and his mom together flooded back. Jake began lightly rubbing his dick through his loose fitting boxers as he thought about his mom wanting him in bed.

Just as Lynn climbed back into her bed, she began to think about Jake and Samantha. She was so upset that Samantha had hurt her son like that. She was even more upset that Jake would even consider letting her explain herself. Lynn made up her mind right then that she would do everything in her power to prevent Samantha from talking her way out of this one. In fact, if another woman could not appreciate her son for all his wonderful qualities, than she did not deserve him. She knew that she would be lucky to find a man as good as her son. Lynn knew she was probably out of place, but had to go tell Jake to not allow Samantha to hurt him any more.

Lynn walked back into the living room. She approached him from behind to make sure that he was not asleep. She quickly realized he most certainly was not. Jake had his eyes closed, but he was gently rubbing himself. Lynn looked down, and she could clearly see the outline of his cock. Instantly, she wanted to start to rub herself. Like several times before, she felt the urge to masturbate while fantasizing about Jake. However, this time she stopped herself. This time was different. Her son was hurting. His wife had possibly cheated on him. This was her chance to be the grown up woman in his life.

Lynn felt like she was having an out of body experience. She felt like she was not in control of her own actions, and it seemed that she was watching herself as an outside observer. She began to move around the couch and towards her son. She saw Jake jump and immediately stop touching himself. He had heard her movement.

"Oh...hey mom...ah what's...," Jake stammered.

Lynn did not say a word as she approached him. Lynn loosened her robe ever so slightly, and walked right up to the still sitting Jake. She gently placed both knees on the outside of his legs, and was now straddling her son. Lynn immediately kissed Jake lightly on the lips. She pulled back and opened her eyes to see what his response was. He just stared at her. She did not know what that meant, but she did not care.

This time she went in for an open mouth kiss. Their tongues met in the middle, and they locked into a passionate kiss. Lynn was losing her mind. Jake was not stopping her, he had not said anything, and he had not hesitated one bit. Still straddling Jake, Lynn pushed open her robe to expose her tits to her son. He reached up to grab them, and Lynn was overcome with ecstasy at the touch of his hands. Jake pulled her into him, and began to lick around her nipples.

No words were needed from either of them at this moment. They both wanted this, and there was no stopping what was going on. Jake continued to suck on Lynn's tits, and Lynn could feel his erection getting larger through his shorts and her panties. Feeling his cock grow beneath her was more exciting than she could ever have imagined. Lynn began to push her hips down onto his in a slow rhythmic motion. She felt like she could come at any second.

Lynn reached down and began to pull Jake's boxers off. After so many years of only imagining it, she wrapped her fingers around his cock. It was all she had ever imagined and more. The size and weight of it was making her mad with lust for her son. She had never felt anything so sexual in all her life. Lynn knew that Jake was ready for sex, and she surely was more than ready. Lynn sat up slightly, and pulled her panties off.

Her hand went back to his cock as quickly as possible. She went up as high as she could in order to place Jake's cock at the entrance of her pussy. She could almost feel her juices dripping onto his dick. Lynn than began to slowly lower herself down onto his rock hard dick.

Before the head was fully in, Lynn felt an orgasm rip through her body with such great force, that she felt like she would pass out. After the initial pulsing moment of pure pleasure quieted down, she lowered her body down even more. She felt the walls of her vagina stretch as Jake's dick went deeper and deeper. It was not pain she felt as it quickly filled every last inch of her pussy, it was just raw pleasure radiating from between her legs.

Lynn began to rock back and forth very slowly. She did not want this moment to end, but her inability to control herself quickly overwhelmed her. She began to move faster and faster on his cock. The feelings that raced through her body were incredible. She had never experienced anything close to this with any guy she had ever been with, especially her ex-husband.

She was now fucking Jake. Her movements were so rapid and quick, that she even surprised herself. She had never fucked like this before. Another orgasmic explosion rocked her body. It was quickly followed by Jake's own very powerful orgasm. She quietly rolled over next to Jake on the couch.

No words had been said. Only moans and screams of passion. Neither Jake nor Lynn knew what to say at that moment. They both knew what they were doing was so wrong, but it felt like it had been meant to be just that way all along. Jake kissed Lynn one more time, but he then got up and walked away. Lynn knew they both had a lot to process, and she did not feel slighted by his quick exit.

Lynn also decided to go to bed. She laid there for quite some time thinking about what had just happened. As far as the sex goes, she had never felt so satisfied in all her life. However, she began to have doubts about herself and the future of her relationship with Jake. She actually began to think that Jake would be upset with her for being so forward. She really had not given him a chance to say no to her. Fear and self doubt began to creep across her body as she wondered if she had just taken advantage of a vulnerable man.

"Hey mom," Jake was standing at the doorway. "I just wanted to say thank you. That was real nice. You know I will always love you."

"It was more than real nice, Jake," Lynn said back. "I am sorry that I forced myself on you. I should not have done that."

"I am glad you did," he replied, "I sometimes wish we could be together more. But, I have to try to work things out with Samantha."

Lynn was devastated. There was a small part of her that wanted Jake to be with her instead of Samantha. However, she knew it would be the right thing to do to not put up a fight and let him go. He was a big boy, and would have to make the right decisions for himself.

The next morning, Lynn woke up to an empty house. Jake left a note on the table for her to read.

"Mom, I just wanted to say thank you for last night. I can not believe that I have such a beautiful woman wanting me like that. You were great. You know that I have dreamt of that for along time, and it was everything I ever could have imagined. However, I need to try to work things out with Samantha. I am going to put all of my efforts into saving my marriage. I love you, Jake."

Lynn cried. She felt very happy that he had enjoyed their night together, but once again, a man had chosen another woman over her. She really was hoping that Jake would wake up, and realize that he wanted to be with her, not his cheating wife.

"How stupid could you be, Lynn," she told herself.

Over the next couple of days, Jake and Samantha had long talks. Samantha explained to Jake that she had not cheated on him, and apologized over and over for even putting herself in that position in the first place. After enough time had passed, Jake said he believed her, and that he accepted her apologies. They were going to be OK.

The first night they slept in the same bed, Samantha and Jake had sex. It was nice, and Jake was glad to have his wife back. However, he kept thinking about Lynn. He realized that he wanted to still be with her. Even though he had told his mom that he wanted Samantha back, that was not what he was feeling right now. That night he had slept with his mom was nothing like he had experienced in a long time. He began to feel like he had made a mistake by basically telling his mom that they could not be together like that again.

A couple of evenings later, Lynn answered her doorbell. It was Jake.

"Hey." Jake said as Lynn opened the door.

"What are you doing here, Jake?" asked Lynn. "Shouldn't you be at home with your family?"

"Probably, but I am here, instead," said Jake. He walked in to Lynn's house, and continued talking to her. "I am here because I have missed you. I have realized that I want to be with you." He walked towards her. "Samantha did not cheat on me after all, but I still want you. I want to sleep with you again. I want you to fuck me again, and I want to fuck you. You were so hot the other night, I could not believe it. The way you were riding me was incredible. I want more of that."

Lynn was beside herself. She did not know what to say. Jake continued, "I realized that you are the only woman for me. I should have been with you along time ago. Do you know that I have been dreaming of having sex with you since I was a teenager? I saw how dad treated you over the years, and I know that you deserve so much more. I want to be the only man in your life, mom."

Lynn was still trying to comprehend what he was saying. It was all the right things. She just did not know how to respond. She stuttered and mumbled, but could not come up with the right words. She sat down in the chair, and felt like she was going to pass out. It was exactly what she wanted to hear, but she just did not know what to do.

Jake walked over to her. He grabbed her hand, and gently placed it on his pant leg. Her mind cleared instantly, and she now knew exactly what she needed to do. She unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. For just a brief moment, she smiled remembering how many times she had done this when he was a small boy. This time it was much different. Her thoughts of childhood memories left her mind as her hand tried to grab onto Jake's now massive dick.

She was still seated with her son standing in front of her. She began the pull back and forth on his cock. His engorged head was staring straight into her face. "Jake, you have the most beautiful cock I have ever seen," Lynn said.

Hearing those words out loud was just about enough to set Jake off right then. He figured the way Lynn reacted to him a few nights ago, she really liked his dick. However, hearing his mom actually say it, and in the tone she was using, was so erotic.

"Oh baby, I have wanted to put this in my mouth for so long, you have no idea," Lynn purred. She began to lick the sides of his cock, making sure it was fully erect. After covering his entire dick with her saliva, she began to put her mouth around the tip of his cock. It took her a few tries, but she was able to get about half of it in. After warming up a little, she began to vigorously suck him.

After several minutes, Lynn pulled out Jake's dick long enough to say, "Please fuck me Jake, I want it so bad."

"I will, don't worry about that," Jake replied. He then helped his mom up out of the chair and led her by the hand to her bedroom.

Without saying a word, Jake began to undress Lynn. He had her completely naked when he started to kiss her over her entire body. More waves of pleasure vibrated through her body. Nobody had ever paid her that much attention during sex before. Her ex-husband always made quick work of their love-making. It was never like this.

Finally Jake guided his mother on top of the bed. Her anticipation level was so high, she could not contain herself. "Oh god yes, fuck me in the ass with your big fucking dick!"

"Contain yourself woman," Jake said. "You know I will take care of you."

Jake pulled up his mom on all fours, and Lynn waited with uncontrollable excitement for him to shove his cock into her pussy. However, she instead felt more kisses. This time his lips were concentrated just outside her crack. Lynn looked back, and she saw Jake on his knees with both hands grabbing her ass. His face was buried into her backside. For the first time in over 25 years, she felt a tongue touch her pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes, I am coming again. Oh my god, you are eating my pussy. Oh my god, that is so good!" Lynn was now yelling. "Oh yes, eat that pussy. Stick you tongue all the way in!"

Jake felt his mom begin to pump her ass up and down, increasing her sensations. She was practically fucking his face with her ass when his mom began to shake uncontrollably. Juices from her pussy began to actually squirt out on his face and all over the bed! He had heard about some women squirting when they cum, but Jake just thought it was an urban legend. He was wrong.

"Oh my fucking god! What the hell was that!" Lynn panted.

"That was awesome mom, you just exploded in my face," replied Jake.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, that was pretty gross uh?" Lynn asked.

"Gross, no way. That was totally hot!" Jake said.

"OK. I hope you are not done," Lynn said.

"Hell no, we are just getting started," Jake was catching her breath now.

Jake positioned his mom again on all fours, directly in front of him. He then guided his dick into her pussy. It was tight, but it went in very nicely. Lynn let out more screams of pleasure as Jake began to fuck her once again.

He was worried that he might be hurting Lynn, until she started putting harder and harder pressure on him when he pushed forwards. Soon, slaps of skin began to clap as Jake was rapidly pounding his mom's ass.

"Don't stop, don't stop, this is fucking un-real," Lynn demanded. "Oh god, your father would never do me like this. I have wanted this forever!"

Hearing Lynn say that he was a better lover than his dad put him on the brink of climax. "I'm going to cum mom," he said. "Oh god it's coming!"

Without being prompted, Lynn whipped around, grabbed his dick, and began to pump on it with her mouth open. The first strand or two landed on her face, but Jake's cum just kept flowing. Lynn was directing it into her mouth, however it soon ran down her cheeks as there was just too much of it.

"Oh my god Jake, that was amazing," Lynn said as they lay in bed with their arms around each other.

"Yes it was. Was it worth the wait?" he asked.

"Yes it was," Lynn replied, "but next time, we are not waiting as long."

"You got that right," Jake said.