Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never expecting this to happen, never expecting to fall in love with her in the way that she obviously fell in love with him too, but they did. A good match emotionally, other than the big differences in their age, they were perfect for one another. They were the perfect love connection. As if they were made for one another, and with her his birth mother, they were made for one another. If he searched the world, he could never find a better woman for him than his mother, just as if she searched the world, she couldn't find a better man for her than her son.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Michael," she said again before returning another one of his deep, wet kisses with her deep, wet kiss. Weird for her to call him Michael instead of Mike, she only called him Michael when she was angry with him. Now, she called him Michael because he kissed her, French kissed her and felt and squeezed her shapely ass through her clothes. "I'll be back after I put on and model your Valentine's Day gift," she said giving him a sexy smile and naughty look before leaving his bedroom with her sexy nightgown in hand.

'I can't believe she's going to model that sexy nightgown for me,' he thought while impatiently awaiting her return. She shocked him by wanting to model the nightgown he bought her for Valentine's Day. 'With that nightgown so sheer, so short, and so low-cut, I'll soon be seeing more of her beautiful body than I've ever seen before,' he thought.

Having never given her such a sexy and sexually provocative gift, he took a huge leap of faith by giving her a sexy nightgown for Valentine's Day. He couldn't believe she not only liked the gift and had left him to try it on but also that was going to model it for him too. Yet, more than just the card, the flowers, the perfume, the box of chocolates, the champagne, and the sexy nightgown that he gave her for Valentine's Day, he had much better gifts he hoped to give her.

If she allowed him the sexual pleasure, he had gifts that couldn't be measured in monetary value. His gift to his soon to be lover was to give her orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. His Valentine's Day gift was not only to give her sexual pleasure but also to make her cum. Even though she was an older woman and even though she was his mother, his gift to her was to make her his woman in the way that he couldn't wait for her to make him her man.

Doing the math in his head, when she was 60-years-old, he'd be 36-years-old. With her looking younger and him looking older, the difference in age was as obviously apparent. With him feeling older and her feeling younger, the difference in their age wasn't an issue.

Now that he French kissed her, he wondered what Kim sounded like when having an orgasm. While imagining the facial expressions she made, he wondered what she looked like when cumming. As if she was his blushing bride, he could only imagine her body coming alive and her face glowing during the orgasmic pleasure that he intended to give her.

Even though he was a much younger and less sexually experienced man, he'd love to be the man to do that for her. Even though she was a much older and more sexually experienced woman, he'd love her to be the woman to make him a better man. Just as he'd love her to be the woman to make him sexually satisfied, he'd love to be the man to make her sexually satisfied too. Just as he wished that she'd be the woman to love him forever and a day, he'd love to be the man to love her forever and a day.

Blame it on love to overstep the sexual boundaries of their friendship but Valentine's Day inspired his wanton feelings of forbidden, sexual lust enough to ignore his reservations, his guilt, and his feelings of foreboding. With her either deliberately or inadvertently flashing him up-skirts and down-blouses, they had wasted enough time sexually teasing one another. He had wasted enough time masturbating in private over all that he had seen of her and all that he had imagined of her. Now, he needed to put his sexual fantasies in motion to finally realize them. Having already confessed how he felt by his long, wet kiss, now he needed to show her how he felt by giving her hot, romantic sex.

Putting his sexual feelings out there with the chance that he'd be rejected, he never felt as much love for this woman, hopefully his woman, as he felt for her now. Even though he had lusted over her for years, afraid to show his true feelings, content with being her best friend, he never wanted her as much as he wanted her now. Never thinking that this day would ever come, once his father, her ex-husband, was out of their lives, that left the door of romance wide open for him to step in and take what he wanted and what he wanted was her. He wanted to have hot sex with his mother before making love to her and before fucking her.

Now, with him finally alone with her after breaking up with his ex-girlfriend, Jessica, he was free to pursue a sexual relationship with his mother. With him literally half her age, it was time that Kim had sex with a much younger man in the way that her ex-husband left her to have sex with a much younger woman. With her now clear of any romantic and/or marital obligations and free from any other suiters wooing her, he couldn't wait to make his sexual move to make her his woman. He couldn't wait to have sex with his mother. He couldn't wait to make love to her. He couldn't wait to fuck her.

* * * * *

While she was trying on her nightgown, making himself comfortable on her bed, eager to see how sexy she looked, he patiently waited for her. He wondered what she was doing in there. He wondered what was taking so long. He wondered if she had a change of mind about modeling the nightgown for him. He wondered if she was going to go through with giving him love, romance, and sex.

His kind of woman, she was much like him in humor and in personality. His dream woman, Kimberly was tall, beautiful, and sexy. His kind of woman, in the way that he was too, she was smart, fun, and witty. His kind of woman, she was vulnerable. His kind of woman, in the way that he was too, she was sad, lonely, horny, and sexually frustrated. He couldn't think of a better woman than her to make his. Besides, with marriage and children out of the question, he didn't have to marry her and give her a child to know that he could ease her sadness and make her feel better by giving her sex, love, and happiness.

Alone with her in her bedroom, her boudoir was filled with the fragrance of two dozen, long stem, red roses along with the tangible feeling of the anticipation of sex. With her having already opened her candy, he took a bite of one, a chocolate truffle. He couldn't wait to feed her chocolates in between their kisses and to taste the sweetness of the candy on her lips and tongue. He lit some candles and turned off the light. Even though he wouldn't be able to see her as well in candlelight while she wore his sexy nightgown, with her a mature woman, he didn't want to make her feel self-consciously uncomfortable once he hopefully stripped her naked.

He imagined Kimberly naked now and in the way that he had never imagined her naked before. He was finally going to see his mother and his best friend naked. She was finally going to see her son and her best friend naked too. He couldn't wait to see his mother naked. He couldn't wait to see her big tits, her nipples, and areolas, as well as her blonde pussy and her shapely, naked ass. He couldn't wait for his mother to see him naked. He couldn't wait for her to see his big, erect prick.

As if she was standing before him naked now, he imagined seeing her naked. He imagined touching her, feeling her, and fondling her in places where he had never touched, felt, and fondled her before. He imagined touching her, feeling her, and fondling her in places where had had always wanted to touch, feel, and fondle her. He imagined touching her, feeling her, and fondling her where a son should never touch, feel, and fondle his mother. His sexual fantasy come true, this was it, this was finally it.

* * * * *

After having lusted over her for six, long, sexually frustrating years, he finally summoned the nerve to kiss her. He finally kissed her, French kissed her. He couldn't believe he finally parted her lips with his tongue and French kissed her. Even more than that, he couldn't believe she returned his kiss with her kiss and with her own sexual passion. Replaying their deep, wet kiss over again in his mind, her lips were magical. After wanting to have sex with her for so long, they were hopefully, finally, about to have sex.

While waiting impatiently for her to return after slipping on her sexy nightgown, he opened the champagne. The cork popped from the bottle and the champagne gushed out on the carpet in the way that he imagined his cock would soon gush his cum in her mouth and in her pussy. He sipped the champagne he bought her that now chilled in an ice bucket by the end of the bed. He sniffed the red roses in the way he hoped to soon be sniffing her wet pussy while licking her and fingering her cunt.

Not stopping there, after giving her an orgasm with his fingers, his mouth, his tongue, and his cock, he hoped she'd give him an orgasm with her hand, her tongue, and her mouth. After cumming in her mouth, he hoped she'd be agreeable to him giving her a cum bath. He loved nothing better than marking his territory by giving his mother a cum bath. After he imagined gushing a first load of cum in her mouth, he imagined shooting a second load of cum all over her beautiful face, in her lush, blonde hair, and across her big breasts.

Only, with her an older woman, hoping she does, maybe she doesn't suck cock. He didn't know. He had no idea. Moreover, even if she does suck cock, maybe she doesn't swallow. Maybe she'd be as offended as she'd be disgusted that he'd want to cum all over her pretty face. Maybe she never had a cum bath before.

Making himself more comfortable on her bed while waiting for her to return, he quickly undressed and propped up more pillows behind his head. As if she was his Victoria Secrets model but without wings, not wanting to miss her entrance, he wanted to see his MILF of a mother in the sexy nightgown that he bought her. With her nightgown so short, low-cut, and sheer, he couldn't wait to see her cleavage and the tops of her meaty breasts. He couldn't wait to see her long, shapely legs. He couldn't wait to see all that he could see of her beautiful body through her nightgown.

Moreover, what was good for the goose was good for the gander. He wanted her to get a good look at his erection that tented his black, silk, boxer shorts that she bought him for Valentine's Day. Just as he wanted to see her wearing his gift, he wanted her to see him wearing her gift. He wanted her to see the pole that added heat to the red hearts pierced with arrows that decorated the silk underwear that she bought him for Valentine's Day.

After French kissing her the first time, he yearned to French kiss her again. In the way that he couldn't wait to sexually touch her, feel her, and fondle her, he couldn't wait for her to sexually touch him, feel him, and fondle him too. He couldn't wait to have his wicked, sexual way with every part of her beautiful body.

In the way that he couldn't wait for her to take his prick in her soft, motherly hand, he couldn't wait to finger his mother's wet pussy. He couldn't wait to watch her stroking him while sucking him. He couldn't wait to see her looking up at him with her big, blue eyes with his prick buried in her beautiful mouth. He couldn't wait to feel his cock buried deep in her wet, warm cunt while lovingly humping her before fucking her hard and fast.

Their first time having sex with his mother on of all days, Valentine's Day, a sexual celebration, this was indeed an auspicious, romantic occasion. Denied the invitation to her bed until now, she finally saw the light when she realized the sexual lust and felt the romantic passion that he had long held for her. She finally saw the light when she noticed his erection that he was no longer able to hide nor wanted to hide from her. When he wished her a Happy Valentine's Day and sealed the deal with a kiss, a French kiss, they knew that tonight was inevitable. They knew that tonight was the night for love, romance, and sex.

Not making him wait very long, she seemed as sexually eager to have sex with him as he was sexually excited to have sex with her. His vision of perfection, she entered his bedroom wearing her Victoria's Secret's, short, sheer, sexy, low-cut nightgown. A sensual sight to see, she looked so beautiful. A forbidden sight to behold, able to see the complete outline of her breasts, the impressions of her nipples, and the darker shadow of her pubic hair, as if she was already naked, she looked so sexy.

Totally captivating, she reminded him of how Kelly Preston looked when she played Marnie Mason, Arnold Schwarzenegger's love interest, in Twins so long ago. As if she was his blonde angel instead of the woman of his desire and sexual fantasies, he couldn't wait to make her his lover. Now that he saw how hot and sexy she looked in that sheer nightgown, he couldn't wait to see what she looked like without it.

* * * * *

"How do I look?" She said fishing for compliments while obviously sexually teasing him as she turned one way before turning the other and while giving him the eye.

Tempting him, teasing him, and toying with him, she knew exactly how she looked. Not only did she look beautiful but also, she looked sexy. She looked sexually dangerous. She looked like a piece of forbidden fruit from the Garden of Eden. Instead of imagining himself as the snake who'd dare seduce her in the Garden of Eden, instead of imagining her as an innocent virgin, he imagined that she was Eve and he was Adam.

Yet, no matter who they were or who they imagined themselves to be, he didn't care about the consequences of them coming together sexually. In the same way that there wasn't a chance she'd be saying no to him, he'd never say no to her neither. As much as he loved seeing his mother in her sexy nightgown, he couldn't wait to see her without it.

Having never seen as much of her sexy and shapely body before, he stared at her as if she was naked already and as if he was seeing her without her clothes for the first time. He looked from her shoulder length, blonde hair, to her big, blue, beautiful eyes, before staring down at her shapely figure. As if God had created her just for him or more appropriately, God had created him just for her, he was beyond sexually excited to finally and hopefully be sexually intimate with his mother.

Before answering her to tell her how she looked, as if her nightgown cupped them just for him, he stared at the sensuous sight that her C cup breasts made in her China blue nightgown. In the way that his erection showed her the sexual lust that he had for her in his boxer shorts, he saw the sexual lust she had for him by the huge impressions her nipples made in her nightgown. Just as he couldn't wait to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples, he couldn't wait to see her big tits and suck her big nipples.

Unless she was cold instead of sexually aroused with her nipples already hard and erect, he discerned that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Unless he was mistaken and had misread all the subtle, sexual signals that she had given him over the years, tonight was the night. Why else would he be in her bedroom and on her bed in his boxer shorts? Why else would she dare model the sheer, short, low-cut nightgown that he gave her as his Valentine's gift? Any other mother would be embarrassed to show as much of her naked body to her son as she was showing now.

With tonight the night of love, romance, and sex he'd be making romantic love to her tonight. He'd be having sex with the woman of his dreams, his lustful desires, and his sexual fantasies on Valentine's night. He'd finally be seeing his beloved Kimberly, the love of his life, naked. Who else to have sex with than to have sex with his best friend? Who else to make love to than his mother?

'Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah,' he thought while imagining angels singing as he removed her nightgown and she removed his boxer shorts. 'Fuck her! Fuck her! Stick you prick in her mouth, in her pussy, and in her ass. Bend her over and fuck her,' he imagined Satan saying. 'Now is your chance. Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!'

He stared at her as if he was dreaming. He gazed at her as if he was having another one of his sexual fantasies while masturbating over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with him. He sexually leered at her as if she was his woman not just for this one night but for every night and forever.

"How do you look? Allow me show you how I think you look," he said with a sexy smile and a dirty laugh.

As if she was his sexy wench, he sat up in bed and leaned forward to take her by her wrist. As if he was a pillager taking what he wanted and as if she was the precious, albeit the forbidden spoils of his claimed castle in his new kingdom, he pulled her to him as if she was already his woman. As if she was his for the taking and she was, moreover, something she seemed to enjoy, he was aggressively forceful with her. Yet, instead of forcing her to have sex, he was taking her. Obviously giving his mother what she wanted and needed, she giggled like a parochial, school girl to be the reason of his sexual lust.

When he pulled her in that forceful way, and when she fell on the bed, the top of her low-cut nightgown opened to give him a down-nightgown view of the tops of her full breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage. The object of his sexual attraction, focused attention, and incestuous passion, she had fabulous tits and he couldn't wait to finally see them, touch them, feel them, and fondle them. He couldn't wait to finger her nipples before sucking her nipples. He couldn't wait to watch her naked breasts bounce up and down and sway side to side as he fucked her hard, long, and fast.

As if voluntarily lifting itself in sexual anticipation of him fingering her, when she fell on the bed, her short nightgown moved up enough to give him a sexy view of her blonde, trimmed pussy. If it wasn't enough she had given him a down-nightgown view of her breasts, whether deliberately or unintentionally, she now gave him an up-nightgown view of her pussy. Naked beneath her nightgown, his sign that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, she wasn't wearing panties. She was naked beneath that flimsy nightgown. One, thin piece of satin material prevented him from seeing all of the woman of his lustful, sexual desire naked.

'Ahoy,' he thought as if he was a pirate ready to have sex with his wench of a woman. 'Shiver me timbers. Instead of having a big plank for her to walk, I have a big plank for my mother to suck and fuck.'

Having seen her white, bikini panties plenty of times before with her flashing him sexy up-skirt peeks, he had never seen her naked pussy before. Other than brief in between her leg, up-nightgown glimpses in a darkened room while cuddling on the couch and watching a movie, he had never seen her bare, naked pussy. Now that she was nakedly exposed, as if watching a tennis match, he stared from her expose breasts to stare at her exposed pussy. He stared at his mother's cunt as if he had never seen a woman's private parts before. Indeed, her cunt was a special vagina. This was his beloved, Kimberly's, pussy.

'I saw Kimberly's cunt,' he thought. 'I saw my mother's pussy,' he couldn't believe that he saw her naked pussy. 'I love her pussy as much as I love her big breasts.'

He couldn't wait to touch her pussy, cup her pussy, and finger her pussy. Just the thought of fingering her pussy sent shivers down his spine. He couldn't wait to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. As if he was her longtime lover instead of her best friend, he couldn't wait to make love to her pussy with his mouth before making love to her mouth with his cock. He couldn't wait to give her a vaginal orgasm with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. He couldn't wait to fuck her pussy and pound her pussy in the mattress while hearing her scream his name in sexual passion.