Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Michael! God, Michael! Oh, my God, Michael! Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me,' he imagined her screams of sexual passion. 'Make me cum.'

Kissing and kissing her, French kissing her, he touched her, felt her, and fondled her now where he was never allowed but yearned to touch, feel, and fondle her before. Kissing and kissing her, French kissing her, he slid a slow, purposeful hand over her nightgown clad ass and squeezed her buttocks before raising her nightgown high enough and long enough to feel her naked backside. Having his sexual way with her naked, shapely ass, squeezing her ass and feeling her ass again before slapping her ass, he moved his hand to the front of her.

'She has such an incredible ass,' he thought. 'I can't believe I'm feeling a forty-eight-year-old woman's ass. Any thirty-year-old woman would love to have her ass.'

As if her body was his personal playground and his Valentine's Day gift of sexual pleasure to him, he felt her full breasts through her nightgown. First feeling one breast before feeling the other breast, he repeated the process of feeling her breasts again while fingering her nipples. Eager to see her naked, natural tits, he always wanted to see her big tits, her areolas, and her nipples. As if the top of her nightgown was a shroud cloaking a masterpiece painting, as if there was a drumroll of suspense going off in his horny head, he lowered her nightgown straps to expose her naked breasts to his horny eyes. A sight of rare beauty to behold, he couldn't believe his eyes.

* * * * *

With her topless now, he feasted his horny eyes on her naked breasts. He couldn't believe she was finally topless before him. He couldn't believe he was finally seeing his mother's big, beautiful breasts. Her breasts were amazing. He stared at her naked breasts before daring himself to reach out to touch her naked breasts.

As if they were something valuably forbidden to touch, he touched and felt her breasts before he lowered his head to suck her erect nipples. Pulling them, turning them, twisting them, pinching them, and squeezing between his fingers, he fingered her nipples while sucking her nipples. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe he was finally seeing, touching, and sucking on Kimberly's big tits while fingering her nipples. A large C cup, perhaps even a small D cup, she had beautiful breasts that were as big as they were shapely.

'By far, she has the best tits I've ever seen, felt, fondled, sucked, and fingered,' he thought while sucking and fingering her erect nipples.

Then, something he only sexually fantasized of ever doing, he felt her reach her hand down to feel his erection though his boxer shorts. His mother was feeling his prick. He couldn't believe his mother was feeling his prick. Then, when he moved his hand in between her legs to cup her naked pussy, she stuck her hand down his boxer shorts to wrap her long, manicured fingers around his stiff prick. Obviously, in the way that he couldn't wait to touch and feel her wet pussy, she couldn't wait to touch and feel his hard cock too. Pussy for prick, obviously, he wasn't the only one who wanted to have some hot, sexy fun.

'Oh, my God,' he thought when she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around his thick prick. 'I can't believe I'm about to have sex with my MILF of a mother. I can't believe my mother wants to have sex with me as much as I want to have sex with her.'

Continuing to French kiss one another, he fingered her cunt while she fingered the head of his cock. Slowly, as if making love to his prick with her soft hand, she stroked his cock. Just as he couldn't believe he was fingering her warm, wet pussy, he couldn't believe she was stroking his hard, erect dick. His sexual fantasy come true, just as he couldn't believe that he was finally masturbating her, he couldn't believe that she was finally masturbating him.

"Lick me Michael. Give me an orgasm with your tongue and with your fingers," she said whispering her sexual wishes in his ear while licking and blowing in his ear. "Eat my pussy while fingering my cunt. Forget that I'm your mother, make me your submissive bitch. Make me your dirty whore. Make me your sexy, sexual slave. Use me and abuse me, Michael. Make me your cum slut," she said giving him another deep, wet kiss.

His kind of woman, he loved it when she talked dirty to him. His kind of woman, he couldn't wait to talk dirty to her. As much as he'd love having sex with her, he couldn't wait to have hot, sexy pillow talk over all the sexy, sexual things they've done and all the sexy, sexual things they'd do. Just as he couldn't wait to fill her beautiful mind with sexual imagery, he couldn't wait for her to fill his horny mind with dirty thoughts. Just as he couldn't wait to fill his mouth with his mother's pussy, he couldn't wait to fill her mouth with his erect prick.

Not wearing his Valentine's gift very long, she unceremoniously and hurriedly removed her nightgown. Returning the favor, not wearing her Valentine's gift very long either, he removed his black, silk boxer shorts as if his underpants were on fire. With them both naked now, they were ablaze by the heat of their sexual flames.

Taking him by surprise, not expecting her to remove her nightgown, he surprised even himself by stripping off his shorts so soon. In the way that he stared at her naked body, she stared at his naked body. As if he was recording the naked image of her in his mind, he wished he had a camera. He'd take dozens of sexy cheesecake, naked photos of her to masturbate over later while allowing her to take dozens of sexy beefcake photos of him for her to masturbate over later too.

'I can't believe I'm finally seeing Kimberly naked,' he thought while drinking her all in as if he was guzzling a cold beer on a scorching, hot day. 'She's such an extraordinarily beautiful woman, especially for a woman her age.'

"You're so stunningly beautiful Kimberly. You have such a beautiful body," he said staring at her before taking her naked body in his arms to kiss her again. "If I didn't know you were 48-years-old, I'd think you were 24-years-old."

* * * * *

As if he was dreaming this, his sexual fantasy finally realized, he moved between her shapely legs to lick her already glistening wet, pink pussy. Licking her while fingering her, he took sexual control of her beautiful body with the quick laps of his long, wide tongue. Licking her harder and licking her faster while fingering her deeper, he had her squirming in no time. Licking her while fingering her, he never thought this day would ever come. With him wanting only her and no other woman, not a movie star nor a celebrity, he never thought he'd ever be sexually intimate with his mother, the woman of his lustful desires.

"Oh, Michael," she said grabbing him by his hair and pulling his head forward.

As if his nose was her surrogate prick or her substitute dildo, she mashed his face in her wet pussy and rubbed her vaginal secretions all over his face. As if he was her Valentine's Day decoration of sexual lust, his face glistened with her warm wetness. As she obviously loved him licking and fingering her, by the sexual passion that he showed her, he loved licking and fingering her too. Squirming and moaning her sexual lust, she returned his sexual passion with every bit of her sexual passion.

"I love licking your pussy, Kim," he said. "I love eating you. I love fingering your cunt," he said following her lead in his dirty talk.

As if she was the aggressive man and he was the submissive woman, she put a heavy hand to the back of his head and pressed his face forward while holding it there. As if she was the horny man and he was the compliant woman, she mashed his mouth and tongue in her cunt in the way that a man would impale a woman's mouth and deep throat her with his prick. As if she was the empowered man and he was the weak woman, she let him know what she wanted and what she wanted was for him to give her an orgasm with his mouth, his tongue, and his fingers. She wanted him to eat his mother's cunt.

"Right there. Right there, Michael. That's it. Right there," she said with sexual excitement. "Don't stop. Please don't stop rubbing my clit. Rub my clit harder. Rub my clit faster. Lick me, Michael. Lick me. Please don't stop licking me," she said arching her back and stiffening her legs. "Lick me faster. Faster. Lick me harder. Harder. Finger fuck me deeper while rubbing my clit. Deeper. Harder. Faster," she said. "That's it. That's it. Right there. Oh, God! Oh, God!"

Licking her faster, he licked her harder. Finger fucking her deeper, he rubbed her clit faster and harder. He stretched her pussy with his finger to insert his tongue and his finger even deeper in her cunt. Licking and licking her, he continued licking her until his jaw hurt. Yet, taking the pain with the pleasure, he loved eating her pussy. He still couldn't wrap his head around that he was eating his mother's cunt.

"Uma, uma, uma," he made pussy licking noises as if he was chanting instead of eating her pussy. "Uma, uma, uma," he exhaled his sexual desire in her pussy. "Uma, uma, uma," he said while licking her.

Still forcible held his head in place while pressing his face against her cunt. He let out the sounds that allowed him to breath better while his face was buried in her pussy. An unexpected bonus, his sound effects seemed to sexually excite her. Now really getting into eating her cunt, he reached up his hand to feel and fondle her big breasts and finger her erect nipples.

Pulling them, turning them, twisting them, pinching them, and squeezing her big nipples, he fingered one nipple before fingering the other nipple. With him going at her wet pussy as if his tongue was a battery-operated vibrator submerged underwater, anticipating her oral orgasm, it didn't take her long to arch her back and tighten her legs again. It didn't take her long to scream his name. It didn't take her long to have an oral orgasm and cum. Just as it didn't take him long to get her to cum, it didn't take her long to bask in the afterglow of sex.

"Michael! Oh, my God, Michael! I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming," she said collapsing as if she had been deflated. "Jesus that was good. That was so very good."

As if she was dead, she remained silently smiling and holding herself until she spoke.

"Wow," he said wiping his face with napkins he had on his nightstand. Reeling in shock, not only had he made out with and seen his beloved Kimberly naked but also he had just eaten her pussy. "That was amazing, Kim."

Showing him as much sexual passion as he showed her, she leaned to him to kiss him before collapsing on the bed again.

"My God, Michael, that was incredible. It's been so long, too long, since I had sex. It's been so long, too long, since I've had my pussy fingered and licked. It's been so long, too long, since I've had an orgasm. Thank you, Michael. Thank you for eating my cunt. Thank you for licking my pussy while fingering my pussy," she said. "You've made me so happy on this special day. You've given me the best Valentine's Day I ever had."

* * * * *

With him still in the moment, not letting her off so easily, he moved between her legs to continue licking her and fingering her while fondling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. As if she was paralyzed and unable to move, she stayed like that in a state of suspended animation while enjoying the afterglow of her oral orgasm and while becoming sexually aroused again from him licking and fingering her. He wanted to give her a second, oral orgasm but she obviously had other sexual plans. Instead, when she reached down for him, he wiped his face on his napkin again before moving up to her.

"Make love to me, Michael," she said reaching down for him. "I need to feel you inside me. Make me cum again. Stick your big, hard prick deep in my warm, wet pussy. Then, after you make love to me, fuck me, Michael. Fuck me. Really fuck me. Fuck me hard and fuck me fast. I need a good fuck," she said. "I need to cum from you fucking me."

Having never heard her talk dirty before, he was surprised to hear her talk dirty now. If he wasn't sexually excited enough before, he was even more sexually excited now by her graphic, X-rated, pillow talk. If only she was his age, he'd have his perfect woman. If only he was her age, she'd have the perfect man. Yet, even with her twice his age and him half her age, they didn't care just as they didn't care that they were mother and son. Just as he loved her, she loved him. He truly loved her and would always love her, need her, and want her. She truly loved him and would always love him, need him, and want him too.

He mounted her and when he did, she reached her hand down between his legs and took his cock in hand to position his stiff prick by the opening of her wet pussy. As if he was meant to make love to her, his cock slid inside of her as if it belonged there. As if he was meant to make love to her, he gasped when he felt her warm wetness engulf his prick and when he felt the tightness of her cunt. As if he was meant to make love to her, he held her tight while French kissing her long and deep.

As if she was meant to make love to him, she gasped when she felt the full length and girth of his erection. As if she was meant to make love to him, she humped him as lovingly as he humped her. As if she was meant to make love to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him. Obviously, in the way that she couldn't wait to be fucked, he couldn't wait to fuck her.

Slowly and delicately humping her as if she was breakable, making love to the love of his life gently and romantically while kissing and kissing her, he slowly humped her a little harder and a little faster. Then, with his sexual passion consuming him in the way of a raging fire, he humped her faster and he humped her harder. Now fucking her instead of making love to her, he showed her his deep, penetrating love for her by pounding her pussy into her mattress. Continuing to show her the sexual, physical, and emotional, lustful passion that he had for her, he stopped kissing her to fuck her deeper and harder.

Just as he gave her sexual satisfaction with his fingers and tongue enough for her to cum, he wanted to give her a second orgasm with his cock too. With her tubes tied and with him knowing she could no longer get pregnant, he wanted to feel what it was like to cum inside her. No matter if she could no longer bear him a child, as if claiming her as his woman by marking his territory, he needed to deposit his DNA inside her cunt by cumming in her pussy.

Then, hoping she'd reciprocate the orgasmic, sexual pleasure and blow him, not only did he want to cum in her mouth but also he wanted to give her a cum bath. After he ejaculated his lust in her mouth, holding back some cum in reserve, as if staking his claim on her, he wanted to ejaculate a second load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her breasts. He wanted to physically show her how much he wanted her by decorating her face with his cum in the way that she glistened his face with her vaginal secretions.

"Oh, my God," he said brushing back another strand of her lush, blonde hair again to stare in her big, blue eyes while fucking her faster and harder. "This is the best sex I've ever had with anyone," he said breathlessly while looking at her adoringly.

Yet, as soon as he said that, he regretted saying that. What was he thinking to say something like that to her now? As soon as he said that, he hoped he hadn't said the wrong thing at the wrong time by bringing up other women while his prick was buried deep inside her. Afraid that she may take offense that he was thinking of other women while inside her, fortunately for him, with them on the same, sexual page, she leaned up to kiss him before collapsing back on her back. Fortunately, for him, she seemed flattered that he deemed her his best sexual partner he ever had just as she seemed sexually excited to know that this the best sex he ever had.

"Ditto for me too," she said with a laugh. "You're such an incredible lover. This is the best sex I've ever had too. As much as I love your fingers, your tongue, and your cock, I love you, Michael."

She loved him. She surprised him by telling him that she loved him. Really pounding her pussy now, he looked at her with love while humping her harder and faster. She wrapped her long legs around his back and returned his hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps.

"I love you, too, Kimberly. I love you. Happy Valentine's Day, Mom," he said breathlessly.

She looked at him with love too.

"I love you, Michael," she said again. "I love you. Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Michael," she said as her big tits bounced and swayed her sexual excitement from him banging her beautiful body.

Obviously with her not nearly done yet, as if getting ready to go for a fast, hard ride on a bucking bronco, she wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and locked her long, shapely legs around his waist and back tighter too. As if they were one, entwined by arms and legs, she held him as tightly as he held her. She humped him as hard and as fast as he humped her. They fucked one another long and hard.

"Oh, my God, Kim. Oh, my God. I love you. I love you. I love you," he said.

Humping him harder and faster now, she returned his hard, fast humps with his hard, fast humps.

"Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me. Make me cum again. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me deeper. Make me cum. I need to cum. Give me an orgasm with your big, beautiful prick," she said whispering her sexual desire while licking and blowing in his ear again. "Make me your woman. Make me your bitch."

He gave her a sexy smile before giving her a deep, wet kiss. Before they started fucking again, really fucking, she returned his French kiss with her French kiss. Every time she kissed him in that way, she blanked his mind. Every time she kissed him in the way, as if plugging his cock in a wall outlet, she electrified and recharged him with the sexual passion that he had for her. Ready to fuck her even harder and faster, he was ready to pound her pussy in the way that he had never pounded any woman's cunt. Wanting to give her an orgasm with his prick, he needed to make her cum again.

"It would be my sexual pleasure to give you sexual pleasure," he said with a dirty laugh.

As if he was a competitor in a fucking contest, Michael fucked her harder. As if he was eager to claim first prize, he fucked her faster. As if he was going for the world's fucking record, he fucked his mother harder and faster. Only, deciding not to ejaculate his cum in her pussy, not yet, not now, he wanted to save his cum. He'd cum in her pussy later. Preferring instead, he wanted to cum in her mouth.

Now wanting and expecting her to blow him, he wanted to save his cum for her beautiful mouth. He wanted to save his cum to give her a special Valentine's Day cum bath. As if he was a dog marking his territory with his cum instead of with urine, he wanted to cum all over her. After ejaculating a partial load in her mouth, he wanted to make her his woman by cumming all over her beautiful face, in her blonde hair, and across her big tits. As if she was his cake that he was eating too, he wanted to decorate her with the translucent pearls of his cum.

He slid a slow finger across her red, full lips and, a good sign, she took his finger in his mouth and sucked his finger as if she was sucking his cock while staring at him with her big, blue eyes. Eager for her to blow him, he knew she'd soon be sucking his cock too. After he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth and after he ejaculated a second load of cum all over her beautiful face, in her blonde hair, and across her big tits, he wanted her to take him in her mouth again. He wanted her to suck him dry and lick him clean. Sexually exciting for him to see her staring up at him with his big, hard, hairy prick in her mouth, he wanted to watch her swallow his cum.