Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, my God,' he thought while staring between his mother's shapely thighs. 'Are you kidding me? What in the Hell is she doing? I don't believe this. Is she purposely exposing herself to me or is she too drunk to know what she's doing?" He stared at all that he could see through her panties, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and the darker shadow of her blonde, trimmed pubic hair. 'I'd do anything to finger her pussy, lick her pussy, make love to her pussy, and to fuck her pussy,' he thought with abject horniness while staring at his mother's bright, white panties.

As if she was pantiless, with her panties so sheer and so snug, he not only could see the shadow of blonde patch of trimmed pubic hair but also he could see her camel toe and her pussy slit. Other than teasing him and sexually driving him mad with incestuous desire, what was she doing by exposing her panties to him in that obvious, seductive way? Did she know she was flashing him her panties along with the outline of her pubic hair, her camel toe, and her pussy slit? Did she forget or not realize that he was sitting across from her? Was she already too drunk to know what she was doing?

Now with her being so obvious in her exhibitionistic intention, he couldn't help but now believe that she was deliberately flashing him her panty clad cunt. Was she just sexually teasing him or incestuously seducing him? Was she aware that he could see much more than the triangular patch of her panties over her shapely thighs that she customarily flashed him and that he routinely saw? Then, when catching him looking albeit with him unembarrassed and unashamed that she caught him staring between her legs at her panties, she fluffed down her short skirt and crossed her legs again. Nonetheless, his mother knows that he saw her panties.

'I'll be masturbating over this,' he thought while smiling at his mother as if his smile was his thanks for her flashing him her panties.

Now with her panty clad pussy filling his mind and adding more fuel to his incestuous horniness, still not knowing for sure and giving his morally modest mother the benefit of the doubt, he wondered if she purposely flashed him? Was she purposely teasing him? With her skirt so short and her panties so sheer, how could she not know she just flashed him her panty clad pussy? Just as he couldn't shake the image of her panties and her pussy, he couldn't shake the image of him sleeping with his mother.

He couldn't stop thinking about lying beside her while holding her, comforting her, cuddling her, and spooning her. He couldn't stop thinking about him holding her naked breast in his hand when he spooned her one way and her holding his naked cock in her hand when she spooned him the other way. Perhaps, different for a mother than it was for a son to cross the incestuous line, in the way that he sexually thought about her, he wondered if she sexually thought about him. Going for broke by taking a chance, not wanting to regret this moment as a lost opportunity to sleep with his mother, he blurted out what he needed to say to hopefully sleep with his mother.

* * * * *

"I'll sleep with you Mom," he said revealing and reinforcing the incestuous lust that he had for his mother by blurting out what he was thinking.

As he imagined himself sleeping in the same bed with his mother, he looked at her while watching for her reaction to what he had just said. As if someone else had said what he just said, he looked at her stunned by his own words and by the forbidden image he had of sleeping with her. Just like the story he read, Mother Sleeps with Son on Christmas, appropriately changed in his mind to Mother Sleeps with Son on Valentine's Day, he couldn't believe there was a chance of him sleeping with his mother. He'd hope she'd take him up on his offer to sleep with her.

If only she'd sleep with him, he'd sleep with her. Not even expecting her to ask him to hold her naked breast while she held his naked prick, he'd be content just to sleep in the same bed with her. He wouldn't even touch her, other than to hold her, cuddle her, spoon her, and comfort her. He just wanted her to feel the heat of his body as she finally peacefully slept. Only, turning his innocent offer sexual, without a doubt, if his body was pressed up against his mother's nightgown clad ass while he held her, he'd have a throbbing and pulsating erection. Obviously, he'd want to do much more than just sleep with her.

Now totally exposed in his lust for her while waiting for her reactionary response, not daring to push his luck by adding anything more to what he had said, he left his statement out there for her interpretation and comment. The time waiting for her to respond seemed like minutes instead of seconds. More than curious but sexually excited, he wondered how she'd receive what he had just volunteered to do, to sleep with his mother.

A flood of thoughts ran through his horny brain. Would she say no or would she say yes to his offer to sleep with her? Would she be offended by his offer to sleep with her or would she be flattered that he'd want to share her bed? Either she'd reject him or welcome him in her bed. He wondered what she'd say in return to his bold offer. As if she didn't hear him, as if she wasn't even in the room, there was no reaction to his offer to sleep with her, just silence, that is until his words finally penetrated her alcohol pickled and preoccupied brain.

Then, giving him a curious look, she looked at him shocked as if she had just heard what he had said. Then, much like father like son, looking at him as she never looked at him before, she looked at him as if he was her husband reincarnated in the image of her son. Much more than that, she looked at him as if he wasn't her son but a man. She looked at him as if she was considering his offer to sleep with her.

'Oh, boy, this is it. Here we go. Here we go,' he thought. 'Will she sleep with me or not? The ball is in her court. She wants me or she wants me not,' he thought as if he was removing the pedals from a flower. 'I did all that I could do and say to show my mother how I sexually feel about her by even allowing her to catch me masturbating and cumming while calling out her name. There's nothing more than what I've already done.'

As if on cue, deliberately or unintentionally sexually teasing him, he watched her slowly uncross her shapely legs and, when she did, she turned more towards him and flashed him her panties yet again. Maybe it was the wine but, one of his favorite sights to see, she had never flashed him her panties as much as she had flashed him her panties tonight. Instead of thinking that her flashing was from the wine, he liked thinking that the masturbation show he gave her this morning caused her sudden burst of exhibitionistic flashing tonight.

Now that she knows he wants her, perhaps because he had sexually aroused her by her watching him masturbate, she wanted to sexually aroused him by flashing him her panties. Intimate with all her sexy, undergarment apparel, whenever she was working, he'd routinely go through her underwear drawer or her laundry hamper. As much as he enjoyed touching and feeling his mother's bras and panties, he enjoyed stiffing his mother's dirty bras and soiled panties too. As if she was there wearing them, it excited him to take her underwear to bed while masturbating over seeing his mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

Now with her knees parted just enough to give him what he loved to see, she gave him a continual between her thighs view of her bright, white, bikini panties. Driving him crazy with sexual desire for her, while imagining having sex with her, he'd be masturbating tonight over his mother flashing him her panties again tonight as he did nearly every night and every morning. Hoping to return the favor of exhibitionism, he'd love for her to barge in his room without knocking again and catch him masturbating and cumming tomorrow and every day thereafter.

Yet, tired of masturbating over the thoughts of his semi-naked and naked mother while having incestuous sex with her, he'd love her to masturbate him. If only she'd masturbate him, he'd masturbate her too. Yet, ludicrous to think that his mother would ever have sex with him, it was sexually exciting enough to think that she would have sex with him while he masturbated over the thoughts of seeing his mother naked and having sex with her. Imagining that she'd say yes to him sleeping with her, he impatiently awaited her response.

* * * * *

"Sleep with me?" She looked at him as if he was nuts and, now sorry that he mentioned it, he felt insanely perverted by her look. She looked at him as if there was something wrong with him and he felt as if there was something wrong with him by her look and by volunteering to sleep with her. Then, making him feel much better about his suggestion, she looked at him with love, compassion, and understanding mixed with sexual excitement. "Really? You'd do that for me? You'd sleep with me?"

With his foot firmly placed in her bedroom door, he beamed her a broad smile while nodding his head in the affirmative. Only with him having ulterior motives and his own incestuous, sexual agenda, if he was sleeping with her for anyone, he'd be sleeping with her for himself. More than just holding her, comforting her, cuddling her, and spooning her, he was driven by the thought of holding her naked breast while spooning her and her holding his naked prick while she spooned him. If she dared invite him to sleep with her, as soon as she fell asleep, he'd be touching and feeling her mother everywhere he shouldn't touch and feel his mother.

"Yes," he said. "If feeling the warmth of my body will help you to sleep, I'd be happy to sleep with you, Mother," he said while wanting to say that it would be my sexual pleasure to sleep with you. "You need to get your sleep and if I can help you to do that, I'd love to help you in that loving way," he said laying it on thick.

As if questioning his intentions, she looked at him confused before looking at him with suspicion. After watching him masturbating over her and calling out her name, no doubt, she wondered if his intentions were innocent or sexual. Yet, what did it matter what his intentions were as long as she got a good night sleep? If he touched and felt her in her sleep, she'd never even know that he touched and felt her where he shouldn't. She'd be sleeping.

"Now why would you want to sleep with your old mother?"

Hoping that she was toying with him, he imagined that she wasn't looking at him with feigned shock, curiosity, and suspicion but with sexual excitement. Yet, unable to conceal what she was pondering behind her look of feigned shock, her sexy, naughty look revealed what she was really contemplating. Just as he was thinking about sex, obviously she was too.

Perhaps because of her wine consumption, she looked at him with sexual excitement while he stared back at her with incestuous lust. He waited with sexual anticipation for her to respond to his offer to sleep with her. If only she'd sleep with him, he'd love to sleep with her. If only she'd hold his naked cock in her hand, he'd love to hold her naked breast in his hand.

As if she was considering his proposition of him sleeping with her, she looked at him in a way that she had never looked at him before. She looked at him in the way that he had always looked at her and continued looking at her now. She looked at him in the way that a woman he just met and picked up from a nightclub and who had just invited him home looked at him. Wishing he didn't have to but feeling compelled to do so, especially after her catching him masturbating over her, he felt that he'd have a better chance of sleeping with his mother if he clarified his statement.

"If sleeping with you in the same bed will help you get a good night's rest, I'm willing to do that for you. I don't mean having sex with you, Mom," he said waving his hands as if flagging down a car and as if having sex with her was the last thing on his mind. "I mean just lying beside you as if we were resting instead of sleeping," he said clarifying his meaning. "We could even sleep in our clothes and on top of the covers if that would make you feel more comfortable about sleeping with me."

As if there was a drumroll of suspense going off in his head, he waited for her reaction before speaking again. As if he had just proposition a woman in a bar, he waited for her response to know if he was going to get lucky or not. Even if they didn't have sex, he'd feel lucky to sleep with his mother in the same bed. He'd feel lucky just to hold her, comfort her, cuddle her, and spoon her. A bonus would be if she allowed him to hold her naked breast while spooning her and if she held his naked prick while spooning him.

'I'd love nothing more than to hold my mother's naked breast. I'd love nothing more than for my Mom to hold my naked cock,' he thought with his head filled with incestuous lust for his mother. 'I'd love nothing more than to sleep with my mother.'

As if he just offered to help her clean the house, she gave him a warm, motherly smile.

"I understood your meaning," she said flashing him a look as if she was disappointed that he wasn't propositioning her for sex.

Wondering what she was thinking, for all he knew he was misreading her. For all he knew he may have offended her. For all he knew she may want sex as much as he wants sex. Was she thinking that he just wanted to sleep with her to hold her naked breast while she held his naked cock? Now he wondered if he did proposition his mother for sex, if she was lonely, horny, sexually frustrated, and drunk enough to have sex with him in the way he'd love to have sex with her.

'Please say yes. Please say yes,' he thought. 'I'd love to sleep with you. I'd love to sleep with my mother.'

* * * * *

Why not? Even though they were mother and son, they're both human with physical wants, emotional desires, and sexual needs. Consenting adults, none of anyone's business, no one needs to know what happens behind her closed, bedroom door. If they both can give one another comfort, albeit sexual comfort, instead of being sad and lonely, why shouldn't they? Why wouldn't they? It's better to have sex than to not have sex.

'I love you, Mom,' he thought while imagining sleeping with her.

He'd definitely do her, if she asked. If she agreed to have sex with him instead of sleep with him, he'd welcome the opportunity to give her sex. She looked at him as if she was some cougar of a woman he had just asked to go home with him. He wondered if she was seriously considering what he had just asked her or if she was going to sweep that under the carpet too. Hopefully she was considering his offer. Even if they slept in their clothes and on top of the covers, he'd love to sleep in the same bed with his mother. Not waiting for her to answer his question, he asked her again.

"Seriously, Mom, what if I slept with you? Would that work for you to finally have a good night's sleep?" As if he was speaking to his mother in his sexual fantasy, as if he was Charlie and she was Susan, and as if he was confessing what he'd masturbate over later while imagining himself having sex with her, he persevered. "What if I held you, comforted you, cuddled you, and spooned you in the way that Dad used to do and in the way that you used to do with me when I was young, would that help you to get some much-needed rest?"

He imagined himself in bed with his mother. With his arm wrapped around her and his horny hand in contact with her abundant breasts, he imagined his erect cock pressed tightly against his mother's nightgown clad, nearly naked ass. Taking advantage of her by having his wicked, sexual way with her sexy body, he imagined touching her and feeling her shapely body through the thin material of her satin nightgown as soon as she fell asleep. His sexual fantasy come true, spooning her one way, he imagined holding his mother's naked breast before she spooned him the other way and held his naked cock.

"Oh, Michael, you're such a good son. Too good to be true, I wish it was that simple but," as if changing her mind in midsentence, she paused. "Actually yes, now that I think about it, you sleeping with me would probably help me to sleep better. In the way that I used to comfort you when you wanted to sleep in Mommy's bed, now you can comfort Mommy by sleeping with me in my bed. Just until I fall asleep," she said with a nervous, little laugh while unembarrassed and unashamed.

With him sleeping with his mother, even for only an hour was his foot in the door to her bedroom. Maybe him sleeping with her would become their nightly routine. He could only imagine not only holding her, comforting her, cuddling her, and spooning her but also touching her and feeling her too. Not stopping there in his sexual fantasies, just as it happened with Charlie and Susan in Mother Sleeps with her Son on Christmas, maybe one thing would lead to another. Maybe she'd eventually have sex with him. He'd love nothing more than to have sex with his mother. Just as she watched and heard him cum, he'd love to watch and hear her cum too.

Maybe by sleeping with her, with him hoping beyond hope that they'd have sex, she'd want to do more than just sleep. At the very least, unable to stop thinking about it, he'd love to hold her naked breast. At the very least, unable to stop thinking about it, he'd love for her to hold his naked cock. At the very least, he'd love to touch and feel his mother's semi-naked body while she slept. At the very least, he'd love to finger her nipple while holding her big, naked tit just as he'd love for her to stroke his cock while she held his hard, naked prick.

With him looking like a younger version of his father and with her possibly pretending that he was her husband, maybe she'd ask him to touch and feel her in places where a son should never touch and feel his mother. With her so sad, so lonely, so horny, and a little drunk, maybe, just like in the story, she'd want to make love. Maybe just like in the story, she'd want to fuck. Maybe she'd ask him to finger and lick her pussy. Maybe after he gave her an oral orgasm, again just like in the story, she'd agree to stroke his cock before sucking his cock.

"Wonderful," he said excited by the thought of sleeping with his mother on Valentine's Day night.

She gave him a warm, sexy smile as if he was her lover instead of her son. He'd love nothing more than to be his mother's lover. He'd love nothing more than to feel and fondle his mother's big tits before sucking her erect nipples. Hoping that she'd return the favor, he'd love nothing more than to sexually satisfy his mother by giving her multiple orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to return the favor and give him multiple orgasms with her hand, her mouth, and her pussy.

"I'd like that very much," she said nodding her head as if she needed that extra bit of head movement to convince herself that it was okay to sleep in the same bed with her adult son. "You holding me, cuddling me, and spooning me while comforting me in the way that your father used to do would be just what I need to get a good night's sleep," she said before saying what he was hoping to hear. "It would help me to pretend that you were him," she said innocently yet immodestly and immorally while making solid eye contact with him.

'What? Huh? Did I hear her correctly? It would help her to pretend that I'm my father? Is that what she just said? Seriously? Maybe that would lull her into having sex with me,' he thought.

He couldn't believe she said what he was thinking. Was she thinking what he was thinking in having him give her sex in the way that his father gave her sex? Was that what she meant by her pretending that he was his father? Did she mean sex or was she just referring to him sleeping beside her?