Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to stop his horny, incestuous thoughts, he wondered if his mother was thinking about having sex with him in the way that he was thinking about having sex with her. He wondered if his mother was just as horny for him as he was horny for her. Just the thought of him being in bed with his mother already gave his cock a hardening twitch. His sexual fantasy come true, he'd love nothing more than to have sex with his mother on of all nights, the night of love, romance, and sex, Valentine's Day night.

"Let me know when you're ready for bed and we'll go up together," he said.

* * * * *

Already plotting and planning his mother's sexual seduction as if he was Benjamin Braddock, played by Dustin Hoffman, in The Graduate and she was Mrs. Robinson, played by Anne Bancroft. Only, Mrs. Robinson, a sexual cougar, was the aggressor. She was the one who planned Benjamin's seduction. Now, he wondered if his mother was a cougar too. Perhaps, all of this was a ruse and she had been planning his sexual seduction all along.

'Oh, my God, I'm so excited. I can't wait to sleep with my mother,' he thought.

Making no difference if his mother was a cougar or just lonely, he wondered what his mother would wear to bed. He hoped she'd wear the sexy nightgown he gave her for Valentine's Day. Or maybe she'd wear her clothes to bed, her short, skirt and her low-cut blouse. Forget about going to bed in his clothes, a bold, horny move, he'd remove his underwear and just wear his thin, cotton, pajama bottoms and a tee shirt to bed.

'I hope she doesn't wear her clothes to bed,' he thought.

Once up against her, he'd purposely throb and pulsate his cock for his erection to eventually work its way out of his pee hole. Then, as if taking a stiff bow, with his hard cock making a proud, albeit surprised appearance, the rogue, bull elephant in the room and in his mother's bed, he wondered if she'd notice his naked cock rubbing against her backside. He wondered if she'd comment on his exposed erection or if she'd reach around herself to touch his engorged prick and/or take his cock in her hand to finger his dick before stroking his dick while turning to spoon him.

'I'd love nothing more than to hump my mother with my exposed, naked prick during the night,' he thought.

Even more important than what he was wearing or not wearing, he wondered again what his mother would wear to bed. Just as he hoped she wouldn't sleep in her clothes, he hoped she wouldn't wear a long, flannel nightgown. Yet, her sleeping in her short skirt wouldn't be a total bust. No doubt, with her wearing her short skirt to bed, the hem of her skirt would make its way all the way up to her waist and expose her panties to him during the night. Not a total loss, while he comforted his mother, he'd love for his hand to be in constant contact with her white, bikini panties.

Hoping beyond hope, he hoped she'd wear her short, low cut, black, sexy, slinky nightgown, the one she always packed when going away with his father. Her perfect opportunity to flash him her sexy, shapely body, he hoped she'd wear the sexy, Victoria's Secret nightgown that he gave her for Valentine's Day. If she wore either of those two nightgowns, he'd see more of his mother's nearly naked body than he ever saw before. If she wore either of those two nightgowns, he'd be copping cheap feels of her as she slept.

'I can't wait to see what she wears to bed,' he thought.

Then, sexually exciting himself by the mere thought, he wondered in the way that he chose not to wear underwear beneath his pajamas to bed, if she'd choose not to wear panties to bed. Yet, taking a giant leap, for all that he knew his mother may wear pajamas to bed. He had no idea what she'd wear to bed. With his luck and with nothing sexy or sexual about that, she'd probably wear her bra and panties beneath a flannel pajama, one-piece jumpsuit.

'I hope she doesn't wear pajamas to bed,' he thought.

He stared over at her while wondering what she'd look like wearing one of her sexy nightgowns or wearing the nightgown he bought her for Valentine's Day. He couldn't wait to see more of his mother's sexy and shapely body that he had ever seen before. He couldn't wait to expose his erect prick to his mother during the night. Just as he hoped she'd spoon him while holding his naked prick, he hoped she'd allow him to spoon her while holding her naked breast.

* * * * *

"I'm ready for bed now," she said standing, yawning, and stretching. When she stood, yawned, and stretched like that, she gave him a deliberate or an accidental up-blouse view of the underside her bra. From the lower vantage point of his chair and with her standing in front of him while stretching with her arms held high over her head, he watched her blouse rise to expose the bottom of her big, bra cups. "This wine is making me sleepy," she said stretching again before pulling down her blouse to deny him from seeing anymore of her bra cups.

'Oh, my God. Are you kidding me? If a down-blouse view of my mother's bra clad breast wasn't enough now she gave me an up-blouse view of her brassiere. God, I love her big tits,' he thought.

Inadvertently or deliberately, while knowing he was sitting there staring up at her, she exposed the bottoms of her big bra cups to him again by yawning and stretching yet again. She let out another big yawn before carrying the wineglasses to the kitchen to dump the rest of the wine in the sink and to rinse the glasses. Accustomed to seeing down-blouse views of her bra, he couldn't believe she gave him up-blouse views of her bra.

Yet, more than up-skirt views of her panties and down-blouse and up-blouse views of her bra, he couldn't believe he was going to bed with his mother. He couldn't believe he was sleeping in the same bed with his mother. He couldn't believe he'd hopefully be holding, comforting, cuddling, and spooning her as if she was his girlfriend or his lover instead of his mother. He hoped he'd get to hold his mother's naked breast in the way that he hoped she'd hold his naked cock.

'This is the best Valentine's Day gift my Mom could have given me,' he thought.

He smiled at her while she smiled at him.

"This is the best Valentine's Day gift you could have ever given me," she said as if reading his thoughts.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause please vote.