All Comments on 'Mom Assumes Sister's Chores'

by Vysis

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
auwingerauwingeralmost 6 years ago
Wow!

I guess that's what you'd call a close family!! Nice job!

koinonia_92koinonia_92almost 6 years ago
More!!

Please!! More!!

ZachDocEightZachDocEightalmost 6 years ago
Going back to the house after the wedding??

Please more! Post wedding foursome? Keep us up to date with this family. A little breast milk play after Wendy’s baby? One can only hope! Well written.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
One of the best!

What an incredibly well written and fucking awesome story! I loved how you worked each of the characters into the action without it ever being forced or unnatural. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Meh

It was alright, the characters thaught processes were kindof just thrown away at the end to acomidate a big finish which is aceptable and can be overlooked if the finish felt epic but it didnt it felt rushed and in my opinion it should have been about two parraghs instead of one it ruined all the build up the story was leading to and felt rushed and it could have been elaborated on and described better. With a story this long dont be afraid to elaborate on the end it will make the story all seem worth it. Oh and the epilogue was unnecassary dont be afraid to leave things off with a cliff hanger it gives you so much freedom to come back to the storyline if you want to. But on the positive side the rest of the story was really good, you just need a little practice writeing endings i hope you get better with time because you have got real tallent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 star story

Zachdoceight go it right when he suggested some post wedding sexual activity. Go for it.

WeitzeWeitzealmost 6 years ago
TO BE CONTINUED??

I agree with Anon. that the end was rushed. Could have stopped with Dad's coming home early and everyone rushing to get dressed, etc. This easily left the story at a point where you can go on and in several directions. Such as further developing the relationships between the characters, Cindy off to college (and Mom visiting from time to time to party?), Wendy and the wedding, involvement of Wendy's mother (and a couple of chapters later, her father the Rev.), maybe other friends of Mom and/or the kids, etc.

Generally pretty well written. A few minor points, but practice will make perfect. Looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Could certainly get into daughter seduction of her preacher father and mother

HeadfullofdreamsHeadfullofdreamsalmost 6 years ago
More please!

Great story, loved it and got involved with the characters, more of the same please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

I enjoyed the story very much. It was very hot and erotic. Just a suggestion, have someone edit before submission. The spelling and grammatical errors take away from the flow when someone has to go back over the section.

To Anonymous MEH, please don't preach about paragraphs or rushing when your comment was one long run-on and misspellings. The epilogue was a nice touch to conclude the story. Perhaps the author does not want to continue.

If you decide to continue, myself and others would welcome the results.

starbanestarbanealmost 6 years ago

Very well done. Thank you!

Funewriter1Funewriter1almost 6 years ago

You did a great job selling the relationships between the three females and Paul. Hopefully, you'll find the ideas that will let you continue their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Few Little Spelling Lapses, But...

...otherwise, really good.

(EG, "a chased peck on the cheek" = chaste)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
There are chores and then there are CHORES.

This may be one of the better stories that I have read on this site. I'm going to look for others that you have written. Hope there are some or at least one more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Would've been nice to see how the twins started fooling around though. The slow build up with some teasing here and there to me, I don't mind. I find it more exciting then when it comes to the actual sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot.

Great story, well written. I really enjoyed it. I'll have to check out more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great intro, but mother's conversion is a bit rushed and underwritten, especially compared to the chemistry between twins. I think we should have never been inside Angie's mind, and instead only have her expressions and actions to know what she's thinking.

Loved the details about Paul asking for consent when cumming in Cindy's mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Be So Lucky

Any man who has just ONE woman like these, even for a little while in his life, is very fortunate indeed. Too many women use sex as leverage to get what they want, then lose the sexuality.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful!

Mother/son/daughter...the ultimate family 3some IMHO. Well written! 5 stars!

CdJenniferHCdJenniferHover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Who cares if it's against the norm, I love the idea of the whole family joining in for sex. Yes I'm aware of the laws etc but if all enjoy then so be it.

Hope you continue to write further updates after the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad

Not interested in anal, I'm not gay. I don't like shaved pussy. The six yr old look on a woman is a turn off...

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
This should continue...

Brilliantly done, love the idea, the storyline, excellent!! 👍👍

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 2 years ago

Kind of wish he went off to college with his sister, they deserved happiness after that. Hopefully Cindy Paul and Wendy will have alot of years together <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The best story I have read on this site in a very, very LONG time. It's really hard to find a story like this nowadays... Thanks, thanks, and a thousand thanks. 5 big stars because I can't give more. I truly enjoyed it till the end.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Amazing story. Seriously fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent job.!!!! Can't say enough about this story and fuck that whiny bitch who doesn't like anal cause he's not gay what a fucking sad little man and no shaved pussies I think he is a pussy. Great job on your writing can't please everyone.got to please yourself.

sambone0101sambone010112 months ago

Wicked great story!!!! You should consider a sequel, please!!!!!!

artdrydrartdrydr11 months ago

"Fantastic"

Once in a while I find hidden gems like these. Loved it. I hope you will write a continuation for this one.

I really like that you included a wife figure too maybe include her mom too in the next part. (Bushy Beaver hehe)

Great family. Cheers, for your work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Decent story, it could do without the blatant homophilia though. Despite what porn would have you believe most women aren't lesbians.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish things would have been a bit more gradual with the mom. She went from 0-100 real quick. Wish this one would've been longer and a bit slower, but it was still very hot to read. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVysis@Vysis
I have an active imagination but very little free time! I have at least a half dozen works in progress at any particular time and few more ideas that are only that. With a PhD in science, I do a lot of technical writing, but really enjoy getting my fiction on when I can find a...