Mom Assumes Sister's Chores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul looked over at Cindy with a raised eyebrow. "She's technically not my girlfriend." He smiled and continued, "You two really hit it off yesterday, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I really like her."

Paul looked over at Cindy again. "You want to fuck her, don't you?"

Cindy grinned like the cat who'd eaten the canary. "Maybe."

Paul reached over and stroked Cindy's bare leg just above her knee where the hem of her conservative school uniform skirt ended. "Can I watch?"

"Maybe."

Paul smiled and pulled into the school parking lot.

~~~

When the three teenagers entered the house through the kitchen door, they found Angie putting away groceries. "Hi, Mom."

Angie turned and was surprised to see Wendy. "Wendy. What a pleasant surprise. How are you, sweetheart?"

"I'm fine, Mrs. Stewart. How are you?"

"Great, thank you." Angie turned to the twins. "How did final exams go today?"

Cindy said, "Great, Mom. I'll be getting out of your hair soon and off to State U!" Cindy turned to Wendy. "Ready?" She then said, "Mom, Wendy and I are going upstairs." With that, the two girls shot upstairs, their uniform skirts flapping in their wake.

Paul looked at his mom. "I guess I'm not invited." Paul smiled and asked, "What you got to eat in this house?"

Angie looked exasperated as she motioned to all of the bags of groceries laying around the kitchen counters. "You are insatiable!"

Paul winked at his mother and said, "In more ways than one."

Angie glanced in the direction of the stairs and said, "Not with Wendy in the house young man."

~~~

Cindy grabbed a couple of towels from her bathroom and led Wendy into her bedroom, closing the door behind them. She unfolded one of the towels onto her bed and said, "Get your skirt and panties off and sit on that towel." While Wendy was undressing, Cindy retrieved a pair of scissors from her dresser. When she turned around, Wendy was standing next to the bed, her dark thick bush on display. "Wow! You do have a lot of hair down there."

Wendy was a bit embarrassed. "I told you so." She turned to look at herself in the mirror. "I really hate the way it looks."

"We'll get you fixed up in no time. Sit down."

Wendy sat on the towel and spread her legs. Cindy couldn't even see her vulva through the mat of dark hair.

"Lie back and put your feet up on the bed like you're in syrups at the doctor's office." When Wendy complied, Cindy said, "There you go. Now I can see." Cindy took the scissors and trimmed some of the hair along the edge near her legs. After a few minutes Cindy said, "Hold on and let me get a mirror for you."

Wendy looked in the hand mirror admiring Cindy's work. "Well, it looks better, but it's still pretty thick down there."

"I can do more. I'm just trying to make sure you don't get in trouble."

Wendy said, "I know. Thanks." She looked at her vagina in the mirror and said, "Fuck it. It's my body and I'm an adult, right?"

Cindy stared at Wendy's pussy for a few seconds and said, "I've got an idea. My Mom doesn't shave either, but her pubic hair is trimmed nicely. I could ask her how she does it if you don't mind."

Wendy seemed surprised and asked, "How do you know what your Mom's pubic hair looks like?"

Cindy said, "Our family is not nearly as uptight as yours. Mom's seen me naked and I've see her naked."

"Wow. Well, you're right. That would never ever happen in my family."

"Well, should I get her up here?"

Wendy looked doubtful but surprised Cindy when she said, "Sure. Why not?"

Wendy stuck her head out of her bedroom door and yelled, "Mom! Can you come up here please?"

A few seconds later there was a knock on the door. Cindy threw a towel over Wendy's lap and said, "Come in."

Angie walked in the room and closed the door behind her. "You bellowed?"

"Mom, this is kind of weird. Yesterday when we were at the beach I noticed that Wendy had some pubic hair sticking out around her suit." Cindy turned and looked at Wendy as she thought to herself, be kind talking about her parents. "Wendy's Dad is very conservative in his views and he feels that woman should not shave their pubic hair. Wendy does what he asks." Now Angie turned to look at Wendy, a little sadness in her expression. "So, I offered to help her trim up a little, but even after I trimmed quite a bit of hair, it still doesn't look very nice. I told Wendy that you don't shave your pubic hair, but it is nice and trimmed. Would you help us?"

Angie looked at Wendy. "Wendy, is this what you want?"

"Yes, ma'am. If you don't mind helping. I know it's weird and gross."

"Of course I don't mind. And, its neither weird nor gross." Angie left the bedroom and returned about a minute later with an electric hair trimmer in one hand and a small black bag in the other. She dumped the small bag on the bed next to Wendy and the girls saw that they were length guides. She said to Wendy, "What length do you want?"

Wendy looked baffled. She picked one up and it read, '1 ½'." She rooted through all the guides and then said, "I have no idea. What do you use?"

"I use ¼-inch." Angie reached down and picked up that guide and snapped it on the trimmer. She handed the trimmer to Wendy and asked, "How does that look?"

Wendy looked at the trimmer and handed it back to Angie. "I just don't know."

Cindy spoke up. "Mom, let Wendy see what ¼-inch will look like."

Angie looked at Cindy and then at Wendy. Without a word, she undid the snap on her blue jeans and slid them off onto the floor. She pulled her panties down to her knees and stood in front of the girls. "It's been about a week since I trimmed, so this is a little longer than ¼-inch."

Wendy said, "Well, that looks nice, but I'm still not too sure."

Angie said, "I tell you what. Let's start with ½-inch and then if you want to go shorter, we can do that."

Wendy smiled and laid back on the bed. "Sounds good to me." She lifted her feet onto the bed and spread her legs.

Angie pulled her panties up and then lifted the towel off of Wendy's lap. "Oh, my. You do have a lot of pubic hair."

Wendy heard the clippers start humming and felt the guide touch her belly above her vulva. Angie very carefully began to trim. The vibrations of the trimmer along with the naughtiness of having Cindy and her mother staring and her vagina excited Wendy.

Angie said, "Yeah, I enjoy trimming myself, too."

Wendy blushed.

"Don't be embarrassed, sweetie. It feels good." Angie used her fingers to move her labia to one side and worked along the lower part of Wendy's vagina. She then moved the labia to the other side, and worked on the opposite side. Angie "accidentally" let her fingers slip up and along Wendy's clitoris. She removed the guide and used the trimmer to even up the edges of her bush. She also lowered it a tad saying, "Now you can wear a two piece suit if you'd like." She brushed the loose hair off of Wendy's legs and belly. She blew on Wendy's vagina to remove more loose hair knowing very well the effect it would have on the teenager. "Hand me the mirror." She held the mirror for Wendy and said, "Much better."

Wendy looked at the mirror and really liked what she saw. For the first time since going through puberty she thought her vagina looked feminine.

"Do you want to stay at ½-inch or go shorter?"

Wendy said, "Let's stay here. Maybe next time we'll go shorter."

"Sounds good. You're going to want to take a shower or you're going to itch until you do."

Cindy said, "Our bathroom is across the hall. Clean towels are in the closet." Wendy wrapped a towel around her waist and headed out the door.

"Thanks, Mom."

"You're welcome." Angie stepped out of the bedroom and arrived a few seconds later with a handheld vacuum cleaner. She cleaned up the trimmed pubic hair. When she was done she turned to Cindy and said, "Wendy is really beautiful, isn't she?

"Yeah, she is stunning. And, you should see her boobs."

"Trust me, sweetheart, I'd love to see them...and feel them."

"Mom!"

"I told you yesterday that I liked girls, too."

"Yeah. I know. But I'm still trying to get used to this openness thing we have now."

Angie lowered her eyes and asked, "May I ask you a question?" Without waiting for an answer she continued. "Would it shock you too much if I seduced Wendy? I mean, right now? In front of you? In your room?"

Cindy's mouth literally fell open. For the first time in quite a while she was speechless.

Angie continued. "I can tell that Wendy is horny as hell right now and I think she wants this too."

"Mom, let me ask you a question."

"Fair enough."

"Do you and Dad fuck anymore?"

"Not very often I'm afraid." They both looked at the door as they heard the shower being turned off."

"Are you horny all the time?"

"Pretty much."

"Are you going to divorce Dad?"

Before she could answer Wendy came into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her from above her chest. She was using a second towel to dry her hair.

"Wow, that felt good!" She stopped sensing something had changed. "What?" She looked from Cindy to Angie and back.

Angie smiled broadly at Wendy. "Let's see how it looks!"

Without thinking about it, Wendy unwrapped the towel and let it fall to the floor. She was standing naked between the two women. She was stunningly beautiful.

Angie said, "Awe, sweetie, it looks great." Angie fell to her knees in front of Wendy and brushed her pussy with her hand "accidentally" allowing her fingers to tease Wendy's clit several times. Angie looked into Wendy's face and saw that she had her eyes closed and her head thrown back, clearly enjoying the sensations of having a woman touch her most private area.

Angie looked at Cindy and raised her eyebrows. Cindy smiled and nodded her head very slightly giving her mother the go ahead to seduce Wendy. Angie spoke. "Wendy, have you ever been with a woman before."

"No, ma'am."

"Are you interested in being with a woman?"

"Yes, ma'am." Her voice cracked with excitement.

"Are you interested in being with two women?"

Wendy didn't open her eyes but smiled broadly and said, "Right now I am."

Angie bent forward and gently kissed Wendy on the vagina. Wendy moaned and said, "That feels really nice." Angie kissed her several more times around her vagina, running her hands up and down Wendy's strong athletic legs and cupping her big, firm ass. Angie ran her hands up Wendy's flat belly and cupped each heavy breast, teasing her nipples with her fingers. Cindy saw her Mom's tongue dart out of her mouth and touch her friend's clit. Wendy moaned loudly.

Angie's voice was husky,. "Lay down on the bed."

Cindy had pulled up her own skirt and had her hand down the front of her panties working her own clit with her fingers. It was so hot watching her mother eat another woman's pussy. Her mother apparently wasn't kidding when she said she was a little slut.

Cindy could see that Angie was really working over Wendy's pussy now and Wendy was writhing on the bed in pleasure. Wendy had one hand on the back of Angie's head, here fingers laced through Angie's hair, and the other hand was massaging her own breasts.

Cindy quickly undressed and climbed onto the bed. She massaged Wendy's big, firm breasts, sucking each nipple into her mouth over and over.

Wendy looked up at Cindy. "Come here." Cindy lowered her mouth to Wendy's and sucked her tongue into her mouth. Wendy came up for a breath and said, "Your Mom is going to make me cum so hard!"

Cindy looked down to see her mother buried in Wendy's pussy loudly slurping. "Make her cum, Mom." Angie slid a finger into Wendy's sopping wet pussy and started fucking her while she sucked on her clit.

"Oh! Yes! Oh, fuck! Yes! I'm cumming! Ah!" Wendy grabbed her own breasts and squeezed, rolling from side to side as she came. As she came down she sucked air into her lungs. She smiled at Angie and said, "That was amazing, Mrs. Stewart."

Angie slid her body up the bed to snuggle with Wendy. "Call me Angie, sweetie."

"Thank you, Angie."

"Mom. Why are you still dressed?"

Angie sat up and pulled her shirt up and over her head. Cindy quickly unhooked her mother's bra and said to Wendy, "Get a good look at these beauties."

"Cindy!"

"Mom, they're beautiful."

Wendy agreed. "They are beautiful."

Cindy pushed her mother down on her back. "I've never eaten pussy before. Wendy?"

Wendy looked confused. "What?'

"Have you eaten pussy before?"

"No."

Cindy pulled her mother's panties off and leaned her face close to her mound. She inhaled the sharp musty smell. "Mom, may I lick your pussy." Without waiting for an answer she licked her mother from her asshole up over her labia ending when she felt her mother's large, erect clit. She sucked her clit into her mouth and rubbed her tongue across the tip.

"Hmm. That's it." Angie closed her eyes.

Wendy massaged Angie's tits as she watched Cindy work on her own mother's pussy. She whispered as if to herself, "That's the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Angie said, "Let's reposition so we can all get involved." Angie scooted up the bed until she was propped up on the pillows. She said, "Come lick Mommy's pussy." Cindy crawled up the bed to kneel between her Mom's bent knees. "Now Wendy, get behind Cindy."

Wendy loved the view from behind Cindy, her ass high in the air. She thought, no wonder Paul likes to fuck me when I'm bent over. Wendy sucked her finger to get it wet and placed it on Cindy's asshole. She circled her finger over the sensitive orifice and lowered her mouth to Cindy's twat, tasting another girl's pussy for the first time. She loved the smooth feeling of Cindy's shaved pussy. She pressed her finger into Cindy's ass and slowly fucked her. The room was filled with the sounds of fucking.

Outside Paul stood in the hallway listening to the moaning coming from his sister's bedroom. He had his pants around his ankle and his rock hard cock in his hand slowly pumping. He couldn't decide what to do. His dick told him to burst into the room but his brain told him to wait until he was invited.

Wendy's finger in Cindy's ass felt really good. Of course, Paul had put his finger in her ass hundreds of times, but it somehow felt more feminine with Wendy's finger in her butt. She was contemplating this when her mother grabbed her by her ponytail and ground her pussy into her mouth. "I'm cumming, baby!" Cindy grabbed her mother's legs and held on for the ride as Angie's hips bucked into her face.

When her mother finally released her ponytail, Cindy was aware that Wendy was no longer licking her pussy. She looked over her shoulder at Wendy whose eyes were wide open and she said, "Wow! That was fucking hot."

Angie had a weak smile on her face. "I've cum twice in two days. It's been a while since that happened."

Cindy waggled her ass. "Hey. I haven't cum!"

"Oh. Sorry." Wendy resumed fucking Cindy's ass with her finger and latched onto her clit with her mouth. Angie reached under her daughter and began to work her small, pert breasts.

Cindy moaned, "I'm close." Her legs began to quiver and she fell forward onto her mother's belly, Wendy in pursuit keeping her mouth on her shaved pussy. Cindy grunted and squeezed her legs together tightly. "Too much."

Cindy continued to lay on her mother and Wendy snuggled in next to the two ladies.

Angie spoke first. "That was nice." She sighed and said, "I vote we do this every afternoon from now on."

The girls giggled.

Angie thought aloud. "Do you know how long it's been since I was fucked? I mean, really fucked. Not like a married woman quickie before bed, but a real fucking where I can't walk for a couple of days." She had their attention and they both looked up at her. "You know, the kind of fucking where the man sticks his dick in whatever hole he feels like fucking at that moment? A good old stay in bed all day FUCKING!" Angie lowered her hand to her pussy and began to finger herself lightly, lost in thought. "Maybe you two are too young to know what I'm talking about."

The girls looked at each other and shrugged.

"Yeah, you're too young. But, one of these days some guy is going to really fuck the shit out of you and you're going to know what I'm talking about. Your eyes will roll up in the back of your head and you'll lose control of your legs. You won't be able to stand and he'll continue to fuck you through one orgasm after another. You'll beg for him to stop even as you'll be hoping that he doesn't. And, he won't stop. He'll just fuck you and fuck you. There's really nothing like it." The girls were amazed watching Angie gently finger herself. Wendy laid her head on one of Angie's big breasts.

"I met a guy in college one day on the city bus. It was crowded and he was standing behind me. He pressed his huge cock against my ass. I could feel it throbbing though his jeans. When I looked back at him he just gave me a wan smile. He took my hand and put it on his cock. I didn't resist. It's like he put me in a trance. When we got to his stop...it wasn't even near my apartment...he took me by the hand and led me to his place. I mean, in retrospect he could have been an ax murderer...or worse. Anyway, he had that huge cock down my throat about 30 seconds after we were in his apartment. His roommate watched him fuck my throat and I didn't even care. I swallowed every drop. We fucked all that day and through the night. He fucked my pussy, my ass, my throat. He fucked me until I was sore. I never even knew his name." Angie closed her eyes lost in her daydream, her fingers gently working her swollen clit.

The girls were staring at Angie in amazement.

Angie opened her eyes and looked down into their faces. "I wish I had a cock right now."

Cindy looked at Wendy and they both looked at Angie. Cindy said, "Paul's downstairs. And, seriously, Mom. Paul wants to fuck you in a bad way."

"I know, honey. I see they way he stares at my boobs and butt, but I'm not sure that's such a good idea. I mean, we've already crossed one forbidden boundary."

Wendy looked confused.

Angie sighed and said, "We might as well let you in on all of our dirty little family secrets. I've let Paul cum in my mouth and he's eaten my pussy."

Wendy asked, "Is there anyone in this family who is not fucking each other?"

Angie and Cindy said in unison, "Dad." They both laughed.

Cindy felt like it was important to come clean with Wendy. "Paul has never fucked me, but we do fool around a lot. I blow him pretty much every day and he uses his mouth on me, too. And, yes, Mom, we shower and bathe together...often."

"I see." Some of Cindy's comments were starting to make sense. "But, you want Paul to fuck you?"

"Well, sort of." Cindy looked serious. "I wish Paul wasn't my twin brother so I could fuck him. I mean, his cock is nice."

Wendy agreed. "Yes, and he does know how to use it."

Cindy continued, "It's just that, you know, we haven't crossed that line. Like Mom just said. That last line seems somehow more important."

Wendy thought about that for a few seconds and said, "Well, if you ask my opinion I think you're both crazy. If I was either one of you I'd let Paul fuck the shit out me. I mean, what's the real difference between sucking a cock and fucking a cock. It's all semantics in the end." Wendy laughed at her unintended pun. "In the end. Get it?"

Angie and Cindy smiled.

Angie said, "Cindy, go downstairs and get your brother."

Cindy said in a normal voice, "Paul, get in here."

The door flew open and Paul's raging hard on was apparent to all. He was completely naked.

Angie was perplexed. "How did you know?"

"We're twins, Mom. We always know what the other is thinking."