Mom Assumes Sister's Chores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie looked over Cindy, who was still laying on her belly. "Paul, honey. I need you to do a favor for Mommy." She crooked her finger at Paul to summon him into the room. "Fuck your sister."

Cindy jerked her head up and looked into her mother's face. "Mom?"

Angie looked into her daughter's face. "Put your butt up in the air for your brother." Cindy left her face on her mother's belly and lifted her ass into the air, arching her back in the process. She spread her legs wide, her knees planted underneath her. "That's it."

Angie said to Paul. "Fuck the living shit out of her."

Paul needed no further encouragement. He walked to the bed and stood behind his twin. He leaned over and kissed Wendy deeply on the mouth and said, "I love you."

She smiled and said, "I love you, too. And, you better make me a permanent member of this family or I'm going to fucking kill you."

Paul smiled as he pressed the head of his deep red penis against his twin's pussy. He grabbed her on each side of her hips and easily entered her slippery, sopping wet hole. Her pussy was wonderfully tight. Cindy moaned in ecstasy as her darkest dream came true. He bottomed out and stayed there, letting her get used to the fullness. He felt the head of his penis against her cervix. It was an odd feeling. He'd never experienced that with Wendy. She began to move back and forth and he met her thrusts. Soon they were fucking at a furious pace. "I won't last long, sis!"

"Please cum inside me, but wait for me. I'm almost there."

They came in unison in a huge, glorious orgasm.

As Paul pulled his semi-erect cock from her pussy, a flood of cum poured from Cindy's twat. Wendy scooped it up with her finger and put it into her mouth. "Yummy. Cum and pussy juice combined." She began to clean up Cindy's pussy with her mouth.

Cindy moaned again. "This is too fucking much. My brain is going to explode."

Later the four of them lay on Cindy's bed snuggling when they heard a car door slam in the driveway. Paul shouted, "Holy fuck! Dad's home!" The room was a blur of skin and flying clothes as everyone dashed around the room gathering and straightening up.

Epilogue

Angie was sitting at the kitchen table when Paul walked in. He was dressed in his mechanics uniform and he smelled like a man who had been working all day. She looked up from her pile of envelopes and said, "How was work, honey?"

"Good. We finally figured out what was wrong with Mr. Axelrod's car." He kissed her deeply on the mouth, putting his right hand on the back of her head and drawing her face to his. "He had put an aftermarket chip in the computer in an attempt to get better fuel mileage and that screwed up the engine's performance."

Angie had no idea what he was talking about, but she loved that he took control of her and kissed her like a lover instead of a mother. She squeezed her legs together to sooth the tingling in her pussy.

Paul lifted the top off the pot on the stove, smelled the wonderful scent coming from the pot, and said, "What are you doing?"

"Addressing wedding invitations."

"We're still sending one to Dad, right?"

"Of course, baby. We're divorced but he's still your father." She shuffled through the pile of invitations and found the one she was looking for. "See."

Paul looked down and saw his Dad's new mailing address. "Just checking." He started unbuttoning his shirt. "I'm going to take a shower."

The hot water felt good on his sore back muscles. He lathered himself good to wash the day's funk from his skin.

He stepped out of the master bathroom shower and, as expected, he found his mother standing naked next to the bed, her hair pulled back into a ponytail. This is how Paul liked her. After his father had moved out, Paul had moved into the master bedroom with his mother. The agreement was that after the wedding, Wendy and Paul would have the master bedroom and his mother would move into his old bedroom. When Cindy came home for visits from college she would be free to sleep with whomever she wished.

Paul's cock began to swell. His mother was hot and he loved to fuck her. Her large breasts sat nicely above her narrow waist and wide, full hips. Angie stood with her hands to her side, expectantly waiting to see how Paul would take her and which of her holes he wanted. She gave him anything he wanted and he never failed to satisfy her. He was the man of the house now. He walked to her and kissed her deeply, sliding his tongue into her mouth. He kneaded her heavy breasts. She willingly complied to his strong hands and found his hard cock with her hand. She felt his full balls and tugged on the skin of his scrotum.

He laid her down on the bed, her head on the pillows. She raised her legs into the air, bent at the knees, toes pointed, giving her son full access to her womb. He impaled her slowly, filling her completely. She drew air in sharply as he filled her. She whispered into his ear, "Fuck Mommy good."

He held her arms above her head and began to pump his rock hard cock into her wet cunt. Her full breasts rocked on her chest, held high by her arms being above her head. "So good." She closed her eyes and focused all of her attention on her clit, allowing him to dominate her. He picked up the pace. She knew from experience that the first fuck was always short and intense, but the second inevitable fucking she would receive would be long, slow, and passionate. She often came during the first fucking but always came several times during the second fucking. She marveled at this 19-year-old's ability to fuck all night if he felt like it. She always felt like being fucked. She knew that her son had plenty of stamina and didn't worry what would happen when Wendy moved in as his wife. There was plenty of cock to go around.

She became aware that the room was flashing yellow and she heard the snow plow go by in the street in front of the house. The pleasure sensations from her pussy clouded her mind, but she was lucid enough to think, maybe we'll get so much snow that Paul won't be able to go to work tomorrow. He will fuck me all day long.

Paul began to increase his pace as his orgasm approached. "I'm going to cum, Mom."

"Cum for Mommy, baby." She clamped down to increase the pleasure for both of them. She felt his penis swell at that moment just before he came. He grunted and his rhythm became erratic. He stopped and breathed deeply, rolling to her side. She turned on her side, her full butt against his semi-erect cock, his semen running down her leg. He spooned with her and slowly worried her nipples as they hardened to his touch. She lay next to her man, enjoying the sensations.

After about 10 minutes he rolled over, opened the drawer of his nightstand, and pulled out a tube of K-Y jelly.

Hmm, she thought to herself. She put her ass high in the air, assuming the position. Her assgasms were always strong.