All Comments on 'Mom at the Prom'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bottle size

A 5 litre bottle of Jack Daniels? I think not, even using literary license!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good stuff. Also looking forward to the continuation of Uptown Spunk with a hopefully mother-daughter-son threesome

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I love the sex. The dream like commentary in the middle was a little confusing and the 5 lifer bottle of JD was just ridiculous. Overall, though, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I haven't read anything this long since Grad School but Holy Shit that was a remarkably hot story.

lantern04lantern04over 6 years ago
Very nice.

I hope you do at least one more chapter of this. Show the respective exes a bit more of the revenge that they brought on themselves.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 6 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Thanks, everyone, here and on email!

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 6 years ago
Excellent

Hopefully they become a couple, and don't need a third person. Too bad she can't get pregnant. That would be hot.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Thanks

For writing

SiodisSiodisover 6 years ago
Bravo!

Well writer then and amazing!

Any chance you have a second chapter in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Encore,please!

Been wondering where you were. Great writing,great buildup, and as usual,great detail. Would love a sequel, detailing some hot mother/son trysts while Dad's around. Does Mom have a hot sister or perhaps a hot granny that could make it a hot threesome? Or another mom/son team from school or church that could possibly get together for a hot foursome. Plenty of potential. Thanks again for the hot read!

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
WOW!!!

...and then some!!!!!!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very yummy story!

Hot and yummy! I hope you're planning to add to this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful

Loved the story. Would love it to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please

More please. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE BACK PASSAGE TIME COMES

It is time for Eddie to roll her over and claim all of her including her sexy tight ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't Stop

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NEEDS AT LEAST ONE MORE CHAPTER.... MAYBE MORE IF THERE'S A SLAP IN THE PUSS FOR HIS DAD/HER EX.

I have a brother and sister couple and a mother and son couple who are long time home improvement customers. They live together as husband and wife. They know that I know and have kept their secret so they only call me when they need any improvements or repair work done. I'm jealous as hell of the brother. His sister is beautiful and has a spectacular body... but they're both quiet, low key and exceptionally nice people. He's a very good looking guy... and, while working at their house, I've seen him wearing things that unintentionally showed that he's hung like a horse. His sister must have experienced it early, laid claim to it and has squatters' rights to his thick foot long cock. Before she passed, I was fucking an older woman who knew them and their family. She told me that they'd been living together for fifteen years, since they moved out their parents house when she graduated from high school. He must have had a vasectomy to prevent getting her pregnant. Even when his sister is dressed down, she's stunning. He knows it, too. That's why he had me install an excellent (secondary) security system on their house. I think that something might have happened that caused him to ask me to find a really good one and install it because I didn't see much of his sister while I was working there, that time. A short time later, not too far from where they live, a young new mother got home from grocery shopping, opened the overhead door with the remote control and two black punks who had been stalking her ducked into the garage before she closed the door and stayed behind her SUV until the door closed and she got out of her vehicle.. She was repeatedly raped by the two assholes who fucked the shit out of her, beat her senseless, put her in the hospital and fucked up her married/family life. Leave it to a couple of dumb niggers... they just HAD to brag about fucking the white bitch with their big black cocks and filling her cunt, mouth and ass with Afro-sperm. They each got multiple charges, convictions and sentences to serve sixty five years in State Prison. They should have been tied and then slowly fed, feet first, into a commercial bone chipper.

AND THE STORY??? FIVE STARS.

SkyfalconSkyfalconover 6 years ago
More

A well written story, must have more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom at the Prom

This was a great, well written, sexy, hot and exciting story. I would love to see this continue. Calling him baby and herself mommy while he fucked his "parent" would have been enough to blow me away. The story was inspirational what a great idea. No one knew her it worked out great. Would love to find out what his X thought.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 6 years agoAuthor
Appreciation

Thanks everyone!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! One of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome work

This was amazing, thank you for making such a wonderful peace of art.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 6 years ago
A cascade of overwrought prose, sensual sounds, sexy smells, and intemperant incest.

A truly entertaining tale.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 6 years ago
A delicious work with great extended sex

and an author who's clearly having a great time throwing around phrases like "sinful, succulent masterpiece of forbidden fruit," "maternal sugar walls," and "each howitzer--like motion of his big, spewing penis brought her that much closer to her own feral crescendo." Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is by far one of the best stories i have ever read. You are the best 🔥

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Appreciation

Thank you.

GymmyeGymmyeover 5 years ago
Really?

5 liter bottle of Jack? Really? I

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Story Is Spellbinding

At least it is once Mommy arrives...

I had to take a few breaks to "take care of business"

The only thing wrong with the story are the mistakes, mostly in grammar but some in misspelled words or missing letters in words. You need an Editor.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Oh My

So freaking HOT had me hard every time I picked it up to read it. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rob (Hungary)

how old is the mother in the story?Why did not she get pregnant?it was not written :( would have been a good story if you are pregnant and a baby is born, they move and get married

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Worthy of your namesake style I guess.

This take on the Mom as Substitute Date story premise is certainly done with an unapologetic two-fisted approach but I'm struggling with the excesses during their sex acts. It reads like you bet yourself on how many flowery figures of speech you could squeeze into a single story.

All the conflicting imagery from Grecian / Roman deities to medical terminology laced through with hyperbole is, well, too much. Sometimes you need to use just plain words and keep the thesaurus aside for a bit of a change here and there. Don't beat us over the head with all the Olympian nicknames and medical jargon when "his tongue" and "her pussy" would suit just nicely.

It's all become too comical and I'm kinda just skimming through the actual sex now just to see how it turns out. I think you can actually write and just let the editing get out of hand on this one. I didn't mind that they got into the sex fairly quickly. Just ease back on the excess and exaggeration. Five liters of JD would kill an adult I believe. Saying two would have believable and nobody would mention it.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
O M G*********************

Mom loves her son, Son loves his mom. Now read it to belive it.It's a Long read but you will like it. THANK YOU...THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

To bad she couldn't get pregnant.fucked my mothers hairy cunt full night then couples days later my mom told me I got her pregnant then told her your moving in with me then told her plan on giving kid in you each year and we end up with 5 kids she had her last one at age 45.then told my mom I got your sister my aunt knocked up my mom told me is moving in with us yes she said good your aunt and I use to go down on each other but now you got your aunt pregnant that's better starting your own family having your mother and aunt as your sperm banks and two older sluts and milfs

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT, HOT, HOT!!

Great story, well written and animated!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL!!!

A whore story. Mommy made Barbara look like a saint.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
WOW

One of the best mom goes to prom stories. The sex science at the prom was seriously intense, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story! Would've liked an epilogue to see how things ended up for them. Ending was cut too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weak!!

sennodensennodenover 2 years ago

Damn that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome—looking forward to next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Can't get pregnant?

That killed the story for me 3 stars

Big-n-HardBig-n-Hardabout 2 years ago

OMG! What a great story. The only other thing that I wished, would have happened is for his classmates had taken their turns dancing with her, grinding their cocks against her and feeling her up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As good as it gets

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

Very colourful description, thanks for the hot story! Just one question. I was somewhat distracted when I started reading it, perhaps I've missed something to understand why the son would live with his father. The first Clinton term was mentioned, so we are in the 1990ies, and dad was the wrongdoer in that marriage... Not that it's awfully important. I'm off to read some more of Ernest H's short stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

chapter 2 : with modern medicine, son impregnates his mother 6 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story you did a good job in building it up but after the prom when they were having sex she said it was the first she's had in months what about the sex in the kitchen and I think you should have continued with more to see where there sex went to. Why was he living with his father? Was she a bad mother? Still gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

It had the bones of a good storey, then in chapter 4 you destroyed it with your sexual descriptions I.e., “her candied, scrumptious cunt” and so many other ridiculous quotes. Suggest you read SexyBeast’s storey “Stepmom Goes To The Prom”. I couldn’t read past chapter 4. ⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...