Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day of the party finally came. I was really nervous; after all, the stakes were pretty high; either things would go well and I would have a clear shot at as many threesomes I could ever want, or everything would fall into shambles, probably ending my relationship with Lizzy for all eternity. No stress...

After picking up Lizzy, we drove for another hour before reaching our destination. Once the obligatory handshaking, kissing and congratulating were over, I steered the four of us towards a table, far enough from the bar and the dance floor, which was an important part of my plan.

After an hour, it was just me, mom and Lizzy at our table as dad had started drinking and laughing with his brothers at the open bar. Lizzy was sitting to my right, mom to my left and I could see both of them were pretty bored, as we had long run out of things to talk about. As I faced the dance floor, along with mom, I put my right hand on Lizzy's knee and slowly started moving my hand up, under her white summer dress, grazing her inner thighs and touching her white panties. She took my hand and stopped me; when I looked at her, she smiled and signaled at mom, indicating she was uncomfortable with her so close by. One of the many advantages of having mom as a slut was that she obeyed me without question, so I leaned in and whispered in her ear:"I wanna finger Lizzy, but she won't let me as long as you're sitting here... get lost, walk towards dad or something."

Mom waited a few seconds, then grabbed her little purse and got up, walking towards the bar. As she was walking away from our table, I placed my right hand on Lizzy's knee and slid it under her dress again.

"What did you say to her?" Lizzy asked, as she slowly opened her legs.

"Never mind." I said as my fingers were already touching her panties.

"Easy now." Lizzy giggled as she clenched her thighs together.

"Come on, you little tease." I whispered. "Open up."

"Are you serious? Do you actually wanna do this here?" Lizzy asked perplexed.

"Why not? You're obviously bored, and I just know you're horny!"

"I don't know. With all your relatives walking around... it's just wouldn't feel..." Lizzy continued, looking around nervously.

"Lizzy, sweetie." I said calmly -- getting her attention -- and waited for her to look at me.

"Open your legs." I said, resolute and confident. Her legs opened up almost immediately as her breathing became irregular. I grazed her pussy through the cotton fabric for about ten seconds, then grabbed a knife from the table and while pulling her panties away from her skin, I used the knife in my other hand to cut them. As I put the knife back on the table, Lizzy looked at me bewildered as her panties had been reduced to a string of cotton around her waist; with her pussy now unobstructed, I quickly pushed two fingers in, making her squirm.

"Gently." she said as she put her hands on the table and looked at me baffled. For a moment there, I had forgotten that Lizzy was not nearly as experienced as mom. I calmed down and slowed down my fingering, taking my time with going deeper and faster. Lizzy groaned and moaned as she relaxed against the seat of her plastic chair and slid down just a little bit to give me better access. She started fidgeting with her napkin to keep her hands busy as her lower body squirmed and scooted back and forth over the seat. I kept fingering her for minutes until she finally came and squirted all over the chair and my hand; during her orgasm, she twisted her napkin so hard that her hands turned red. She panted and moaned gently, composing herself, whispering:"Oh god, oh god!"

Embarrassed and suddenly very much aware of her surroundings, she clenched her legs shut and nervously glanced around, using her napkin to clean herself up a little bit.

"I am going to the little girls' room for a minute and then we'll see what we can do for you." she said with a wicked smile. While Lizzy was in the bathroom, I walked up to mom and whispered:"In a few minutes, I am going to signal you... you will walk over to our table and drink the glass immediately to my left. After about a minute you will excuse yourself again, got it?"

"Yes." mom answered.

I was back at the table when Lizzy came back, all fresh and ready to take care of me.

"So." Lizzy said with a smile as she leaned towards me and ran her hand up my leg, towards my crotch.

"So..." I replied.

"Want me to return the favor?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Will you be able to cum sitting down?"

"Let's find out." I said as I smiled at her zipping down my pants.

A few seconds later, Lizzy's left hand was flying up my hard cock.

"God, you're so big and hard." she said, squeezing the tube extra hard as she licked her lips.

I smiled and just stared idly in front of me, my legs trembling as she tightened her grip around my shaft and started jerking me off harder and faster; the smile around her lips indicating that she wanted to get me off good and hard. She worked long and hard for it. When I felt my balls contracting, I quickly took my glass of red wine and handed it to Lizzy, whispering:"Here... this is a rented tux."

She smiled and took the glass with her free hand, holding it under the large head of my cock as she continued to milk me... anxious to see me get off, she bit her lower lip as she smiled at me. I moaned and grunted as I gently spasmed, catapulting my wad into the glass of wine. After milking every drop out of me, Lizzy released my cock -- a wide grin on her face -- and asked:"How was that?"

"Brilliant." I said truthfully. "Absolutely brilliant."

Lizzy smiled and put the glass in front of me as she readjusted herself in her chair. As I zipped up my pants, we both looked at the glass; approximately half of it was filled with red wine, but several big globs of creamy cum were clearly visible, drifting around in the dark red liquid.

As I moved the glass out of the way, to my left, I signaled mom with a nod of my head and immediately leaned in towards Lizzy, whispering:"I'd better go get another glass." I put my lips against hers and we kissed for almost a minute; I timed it almost to perfection; when we broke our kiss and looked up, mom was nearly at the table. Before me or Lizzy could say anything, she sat down on her chair, took the glass and poured it down, swooshing the contents of the glass around it her mouth. After gulping the wine with my cum down, she murmured:"Mmm" and ran her tongue over the edge of the glass. Lizzy and I looked at each other, but neither of us said anything: I had rarely seen Lizzy's eyes that big, she was absolutely perplexed.

Mom put the glass down, licked her lips and asked:"So, how are you kids doing; you having a good time?"

Lizzy nodded and said:"Uhm... yes."

"We're fine mom." I said.

"Just checking." she said as she got up and left -- as ordered.

When she was just a few paces away from the table, Lizzy turned to me -- her eyes as big as saucers -- and whispered:"Oh my god, did you see that... your mom, she... she..."

"... swallowed my cum!" I finished her sentence.

"Oh my god!" Lizzy exclaimed, shocked by what she had just seen.

After a few seconds of mutual silence, I whispered:"My mom just drank my cum..." I repeated, pretending to be shocked as well. Lizzy looked at me and then poured down her glass of wine, followed by her a glass of water. After a few minutes of mutual silence, staring idly in front of us, I turned to Lizzy and asked:"You ready to go?"

"Go? Go where?"

"Home." I said melodramatically.

"Home? But we just got here, we've been here for barely two hours."

"So?"

"So? This thing is just getting started; we have an entire dinner, the speeches, the throwing of the bouquet and some dancing to get through before we can even think about leaving... besides, did you forget how we got here? We need your parents to drive us, and judging from how much your father is enjoying himself, I'd say that going home is the furthest thing on his mind right now."

"I don't care; if need be, we'll take a cab... I just wanna go home!"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I just wanna go, okay?"

"Look, what your mother did was unsettling for me too, but..."

"It's not that... it's... god, this is embarrassing!"

"What? What is it? You can tell me."

I took a deep breath, gathered my courage and whispered:"Seeing mom gulp down my cum didn't unsettle me, it made me hard as a rock... it's been hard ever since and I can't get it to go down, okay?"

"Really? But I just..." Lizzy said, surprisingly compassionate.

"I know... I can't help it!"

"It's okay; I am sure we can find a way to make you less uncomfortable." she spoke softly as she looked around to see if the coast was clear, before grazing my thigh and scooting closer to the edge of her chair.

"What are you doing?" I asked, shifting uncomfortably in my seat.

"Helping you with your little problem..." she said as she moved her hand onto my bulge.

"... or big problem; my god, you're huge!" Lizzy exclaimed as she squeezed my big cock, truly impressed by the hardness of it. She started wanking me again, nervously gazing around to see if anyone was looking at us.

After passionately pumping me for about two minutes, she whispered:"Where do you wanna... you know."

"Say it." I grunted between my teeth. "Talk dirty... I am so fucking horny."

Lizzy smiled, thought for a second and then whispered:"Where do you wanna shoot your gooey load? I mean, I am more than happy to jack the sperm out of your fucking cock, again, but I need to know where you're going to blow your filthy cream."

It wasn't Hollywood material, but it was her way of talking dirty and I really appreciated the effort... so did my cock! Instead of answering her question, I simply took the wine glass from before, poured some wine into it and put it in front of her, moaning as her womanly touch continued to stimulate my thick shaft.

After glancing at the glass for a second, she looked me straight in the eye as she realized what I was playing at; sincerely shocked, she whispered:"Oh my god!" Although she did slow down somewhat, she never stopped jacking me off, which I took as a good sign.

"You're hoping she'll do it again, aren't you? You want her to drink your cum again, you little pervert."

"Oh yes... yes." encouraged by the fact that she hadn't stormed off yet.

"You fucking pervert." Lizzy said, as she started jacking me off faster, a careful smile on her face.

"Oh fuck, I am cumming." I said, looking down to confirm my aim. Lizzy snatched the glass of wine with her free hand and held it under the big tip of my cock, still jerking the shaft furiously and biting her lower lip in anticipation. Seconds later I shot my load, which was significantly smaller this time, but still large enough to make for an interesting mixture with the wine. When I was done ejaculating, Lizzy smiled at me, put the glass back on the table and wiped her hands on the table cloth.

"Thanks babe." I whispered, as I zipped up discreetly.

I put the glass to my left again, and as we waited for mom to return to the table, Lizzy started analyzing my feelings for my mom, bringing up all sorts of psychological terms, trying to rationalize what she had just seen and done. I indulged her by carefully discussing her insights; little did she know I was simply horny as fuck all the time and mom just happened to be a willing whore.

When she was finished ranting, I cautiously signaled mom the first chance I got; she walked over and sat down, sighing, visibly bored out of her skull. Without saying a word, she brought the glass to her lips. I looked at Lizzy, who fought a smile and stared wide-eyed at mom, as she poured the second glass of wine mixed with my cum down.

"Mmm... chunky." mom whispered as she looked down at her empty glass; to make matters even more perfect, there was a tiny, yet obvious bead of cum clinging to the edge up the glass. Mom scooped it up on her finger and put it in her mouth. Playing her part perfectly, mom immediately excused herself again and walked away.

"Did she say chunky?" I asked, pretending to be shocked.

"Yes." Lizzy responded a little distracted, looking at mom as she walked away.

"Do you think my cum is chunky?" I asked.

She turned to me and smiled, all cute and shy:"Sometimes..."

After gathering her thoughts for a few seconds, Lizzy asked:"Did you see the whole finger thing?"

"Yeah, what was that about?"

"Weird huh?"

"It was like she knew it was..." I said, deliberately not finishing that sentence. Off course -- after mom's lewd performance -- Lizzy was thinking the exact same thing; she stared at me for a few seconds and then looked away, clearly still a bit uncomfortable with the whole thing. After a long awkward silence, we both emptied our glass of wine and as I went to get another bottle from the bar, Lizzy headed for the ladies room to freshen up -- and probably collect her thoughts.

During my visit to the bar, I briefly talked to mom and said to hold off on any additional activity until further notice, as Lizzy obviously needed some time to accept and cope with the situation; the last thing I wanted to do was to traumatize her by going too fast with all this. When Lizzy returned to the table, we started talking about various run-of-the-mill topics, until we were joined by mom and dad for dinner. After a four-course meal and all the rituals that come with a wedding -- not to mention after consuming a considerable amount of wine -- Lizzy was noticeably more at ease. Dad hit the bar again and mom joined some friends at another table, giving me and Lizzy a chance to talk some more, quickly returning to the subject of my mom drinking my cum. After carefully reminding her that the whole incident made me very horny, she reacted compassionately and promised to drain me properly before going to bed. That was all I needed to hear; we spent the rest of the night talking and dancing, and drinking -- drinking was an important part of the plan as I wanted to lower her inhibitions, for what was coming next.

When we got home after the party, mom and dad said goodnight and went inside as Lizzy and I stayed out on the porch for a little while longer; she found it more comfortable to head up to my room and screw for a little while, when my parents were out of the way. After talking and laughing for about ten minutes -- the wine was really doing its job -- I noticed she was starting to yawn, so we headed in. To her surprise -- not so much mine as I had given her specific instructions -- mom was lying on the couch, her head tilted backwards on the arm rest, mouth half open. It looked like she had fallen asleep from the booze and exhaustion. Lizzy tiptoed past mom's location and glanced back once she reached the door; she saw me standing at the arm rest, my body turned towards mom's head, the bulge in my pants now inches away from her half-open mouth. At first, she didn't realize what I was playing at, but when I touched the bulge in my pants, her eyes grew big and she furiously shook her head as she hissed:"Are you crazy?"

"She's fast asleep! She won't know!"

"I'll know!" she whispered outraged. "Remember me, your girlfriend?"

I knew she had every reason to be angry right now, so I had to nip this in the bud and whispered:"My girlfriend didn't seem to have a problem before when she helped me make my mom drink my cum!"

"That's... that is..." she didn't know what to say.

I unzipped my pants and reached inside, taking out my cock. Lizzy moved closer and whispered:"Even forgetting the fact that you'd be cheating on me, right in front of me... that's your mother for goodness sake! You can't possible be thinking of putting THAT..." -- pointing at my massive dick -- "... in her mouth."

"I am not putting anything in her mouth; I just wanna get some more cum in her mouth, straight from the source this time." I replied as I gently started jerking my cock, the big tip just above her half-open mouth.

"Oh my god, you're insane!" Lizzy whispered. "What about your dad?"

"He's probably fast asleep; will you please stop being so jumpy; this will only take a minute!" I said, now wanking at full speed, realizing that she was running out of reasons to try and stop me.

Lizzy didn't know what to do; she didn't like what I was doing, but she was too complicit to be able to make a convincing stand, and she knew it. Off course, the wine also helped by significantly disrupting her morals and her logical thought process. So, she did the only thing she figured wouldn't complicate matters further: she sat down on the adjacent couch and just looked at me wanking my dick over mom's face, biting her nails. After a few minutes, her fear subsided and she became visibly more relaxed; I looked at her occasionally and each time she gave me an encouraging smile -- which was probably her way of trying to speed things up.

I jerked for another couple of minutes, then moaned gently and moved my cock even closer, almost touching her lips; from the corner of my eye, I noticed Lizzy leaning forward to get a better look as I deposited a glob of slimy cum in mom's open mouth. Lizzy gasped and held her breath as mom coughed and swallowed, turning her head to the side, pretending to be asleep. Because of her sudden manoeuver, some of my cum didn't end up in mom's mouth, but on her cheek and her chin. When I looked at Lizzy, she was staring at me with the biggest eyes I had ever seen, a mixture of disgust, absolute shock and a hint of arousal on her face!

So far so good, the first part of the plan had worked like a charm.

Onto phase two...

12