All Comments on 'Mom Best Friends Can't Hide Secret'

by TeenForMILFs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Drakon66Drakon66over 9 years ago
Very Hot!

Good job! Can't wait for the next installment.

gotranegotraneover 9 years ago
One Heck Of A Start!

I totally agree! Keep it going like gangbusters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

the woman trish, should divorce her husband first, before she has coitis with someone else. This guy says his mothers lesbian friend is dishonorably cheating on her husband. If his wife cheats with another woman, do you think her husband getting pussy from both would feel dishonorably cheated on? Trish said that she wanted the guy to come join us. How did Trish know that the mans mother would approve? Maybe the mother would think to want to fuck her son, but she would think her son is too good for the lizzy. but Wouldnt his mother be afraid that a lizzy friend of hers would tell, or maybe the mothers son would blab to the whole neighborhood. A guy can never keep his mouth shut. A stupid guys mouth will always ruin his chance of getting more pussy. More of these people on erotica should think these stories more out, and to more incorporate my thoughts in their stories. Why are the husbands are always forgotten about.? It goes to show you that a man is more thought about if he never marries his wife. If this guy had wine with his mother, readers wouldnt see insest wrong, just the wine wrong. The trip is better than the destination.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks for Sharing.***

Next part please.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Analyse too much

This be a FUCK STORY! why you anons gotta analyze everything so much. I like to read these storys & enjoy them. To bad all you fuckheads can't do that too.

Yo, Teenformilfs, you done good here, keep it coming Hot Wet Juicy Fuckin, girl on girl, guys & girls whatever pops ya cork ay!!!

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
Next

Great so far can't wait for the next installment!

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 9 years ago
short

but a good start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well...?

Is there a next installment in the offering? This one was pretty good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Abrupt

More of a brief synopsis, than an actual story. "Tonight on Incest News at 6, here are the headlines".

Catches the attention, but leaves you waiting for the main story.

Betty46fBetty46f4 months ago

very exciting, keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous