Mom Can't Hold It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phobetor
Phobetor
315 Followers

We checked a few other channels, and they all said more or less the same thing.

Mom let out a displeased groan, "Looks like we won't be making it to Aunt Annie's place today. I'm going to call her, then go check if we can get this room for another night."

Mom made her call and left to go to the hotel office. I flopped on the bed and channel surfed. Nothing was on. I couldn't help but smile at my good luck, another full night with Mom in a bed that turned her on. I might just get to see something even more amazing before this day was through.

When Mom returned, she had an odd look on her face.

"Did you get the room?" I asked.

"I did. I also leaned something rather strange. It seems my 'husband' requested that our room be changed, not that there was an issue with the reservation."

"What!" I yelped in surprise. I hadn't thought Mom would talk to the clerk about that. "What do you mean?"

"Did you ask for the rooms to be changed?" Mom asked. Her voice was dry and stern, not wanting any bullshit.

"I...no...Why would I?"

"Don't lie to me. I want to know why you changed the rooms."

"I just wanted to save you a little money. I thought..."

"I said don't lie. Why did you change the rooms?" Mom waited for my response but I didn't say anything. "Did you want to share a bed with me? Be honest, was this some kind of sex thing?"

I felt the color drain from my face. Mom knew. She had been putting up with me this whole time, suspecting something was up, and now she had the evidence she needed. I couldn't find a response. My stomach had an entire city of butterflies in it, and, I'm embarrassed to admit, I felt tears burning in my eyes. Surely Mom would hate me now. What had I been thinking? I had been a mad man, a fool, a sick pervert. She would hate me now.

Mom let out a long breath of air. "It is, isn't it? You've be trying to make something happen between us." He voice was soft, not angry, more concerned. She sat down next to me and wrapped her arm around me in a sideways hug.

"Sweetheart, what brought these feelings on? I know you're young and trying to figure everything out, but you can't think of your mother that way." She paused again waiting for me to speak. Again I couldn't find my voice. "Is it because of the break up? I know you were getting pretty serious with Jen when she left you."

"No," I managed to croak.

"Then please tell me what it is, we need to work through this."

"You'll think I'm sick, gross."

"I would never think that. I promise. I'll always love you no matter what."

"Fine," I took a deep breath and wiped away the tears bubbling at the corners of my eyes. "It stated when I watched you pee in the car."

"When I peed?" Mom gasped. Her voice was shocked and confused." Why would that matter?"

"Because I'm a pervert!" I shouted. New tears began to stream down my face. I'd never felt lower in my life. "I get off to women pissing because I'm messed up. I don't know why but it gets to me, drives me crazy, I love seeing it, but I hate myself for loving it. You were the first person I've ever really seen do it. Every other time was just online. It's why Jen left me. I thought she was special and that I could trust her, but as soon as I mentioned it, she freaked and left. Now you're gonna leave me too." My words spilled out of me in one breathless rant. Mom sat in silence for a moment collecting her thoughts.

"I love you," She started, pausing to kiss the side of my head. "I'm always going to love you, and I'm never going to leave you. You're my son and nothing can ever change that."

"Thank you," I barely managed to say before pulling Mom into a tight embrace and crying into her shoulder. My tears flowed for an embarrassingly long time, but with Mom I felt no shame, no reason to hold back. All the while she gently rocked back and forth, slowly stoking my hair.

When I finally stopped sniffling and pulled away from her, Mom was smiling a gentle smile.

"You're really not that gross you know," Mom gently said to me "Everyone has that secret thing that gets them going. Even I do."

"I want to fuck my mom and watch her piss. I think I'm still pretty out there."

"Maybe, but I wanted to do stuff with my dad when we were younger."

"Really! With Grandpa!"

"Yep, pervy stuff too. I really shouldn't tell you, but...if you promise never to repeat this to anyone, it seems like you could use the morale boost."

"I promise. Please tell me!"

"Alright. Well it was a different time back then. It wasn't uncommon for parents to spank their kids when they were bad. My dad, Grandpa, did it all the way up until I was eighteen. It had been awhile since he had done it, but one night he caught me sneaking out to a friend's house late at night, so he bent me over his lap, hiked up my skirt and started slapping my ass with his bare hand. Well, after less than a minute, it seemed that touching an eighteen year old's tight little butt was having an effect on him. I could feel Daddy starting to grow, and his thing poked me right in the stomach.

"He realized he was getting hard, so we stopped and he sent me to my room. I was soaking down there and did something very private, all the while thinking about what just happened.

"That was the last time he ever spanked me, despite letting myself get caught breaking rules in the hopes of him doing it again. Nothing more ever happened between us, but sometimes I still think of him when I...well, you know. Sometimes I also make your dad slap me till I'm glowing red before I let him...you get the picture."

"Wow...I mean...just wow, Mom. That's one of the hottest things anyone's ever said to me. Thank you."

"I'm glad I could make you feel a bit better," Mom said, gently stroking my back. "The thing is though, those thoughts I had about my dad were just that. Thoughts. Things would have gotten messed up between me and Grandpa if anything ever really happened between us. The same goes for you and me. It's never wrong to have fantasies and secret desires, but acting on them can be wrong. Does that make sense? If you still need to think of me that way, it's alright, just please keep it private. I don't want either of us getting hurt."

"Okay, Mom. You're right. I'm sorry. I never should have done those things. I don't know what I was thinking."

"You're a man. You were thinking with your other head. It happens from time to time." Mom chuckled and playfully punched my shoulder.

"So what now?" I asked after a long uncertain pause.

"I don't know. Are you going to be okay being stuck in a room with me all night and sharing a bed? If not, I can ask to switch rooms, or even get separate rooms if that would make you more comfortable."

"Thanks, but as long as you won't be grossed out sleeping near your pervert son, I think I'll be alright. I don't want to make you spend extra money anyway." I replied.

"Good," mom said

"Good," I repeated in agreement.

There was a brief awkward pause between us, before we both went our separate ways as best we could in the small room. Mom dove into her book, and I played a game on my phone. The electronic stimulation was doing little to hold my interest, and the minutes ticked by like hours. When my phone couldn't hold even a shred of my concentration I tried listening to the rain and thunder's constant assault. Normally I loved the rain, and it could always relax me, but today all it did was remind me how trapped I was.

It was only a little past noon, and I was going mad. The rain just wouldn't let up. I was boxed inside that little room with nowhere to go. It was too wet to walk anywhere, too foggy to drive, too early to sleep. When I was this bored at home, I'd go jack off. But that wasn't an option. There was nowhere that was private enough; the bathroom was still too close to Mom. After the kindness she had shown me, I couldn't go rub one out with thoughts of her in my head while she was just a room away. I was so bored and so horny, but there was no release around. Without even noticing, I began to pace the small room like a caged animal.

"Something wrong, Andrew?" Mom inquired, peaking over the top of her book.

"No."

"Good, then please stop pacing. You're making me dizzy."

"Sorry, I'm just going stir crazy."

"We could play a game or something," Mom suggested

"No, Mom. I don't want to be around you right now," I blurted out. "I mean...I don't...It's not like...It's just...I. I'm sorry, that's not what I meant. I just can't be around you for now."

"So you're not okay. You want me to see about getting another room?"

"No, I want to stay with you. I just...I'm not making any sense, am I? It's just that I'm burning inside. I still want you. I want to do everything we're not supposed to do together, but I don't want to want those things. I want those thoughts to go away, but they just keep getting stronger. I want things to be normal between us, but they're never going to be, because I screwed everything up. I don't know what I want anymore, and I'm too god damn horny to think straight!"

"You can go into the bathroom and masturbate if you need to," Mom said surprisingly calmly. "I'm not going to be bothered by that."

"It won't help. You'll know what I'm doing and who I'm thinking about. Knowing you know would just make it worse, more fuel on the fire."

"Than what can we do? What will get us past this?"

"Nothing, Mom! Nothing will get me over this!" I was shouting now, my emotion that had been briefly calmed before bubbling up and bursting forth. "Unless I fuck you, nothing will ever be okay between us!" I hadn't meant to sound so accusatory, but I wasn't thinking about the words I was saying, just letting raw emotion spill out of me.

"Do you really feel that way? Do you really think you'll only get over this crush if I let it go somewhere?"

I took a deep breath to calm down and carefully thought about it. When I really dug deep, I knew what I said was true. "Yes, I really think if we did it I could move past all this. But please don't feel like you have to. I'm just horny and stupid and confused. I can work through it on my own. I was letting my emotions get to me too much, but I can handle this thing."

"We can't have sex, Andrew. We both know that's going too far. But you have already seen me. Would if help if I let you have another look?"

"Are you serious!! You'd really let me look at you?"

"Just look."

"Yes, please. That would definitely help. Oh god, please Mom."

Mom stood up slowly. She was blushing deep red. Her hands trembled visibly as she slowly reached for the button of her fly. She really meant it. She was really going to let me look at her pussy. I was a nervous ball of excitement. This would be so much better than the brief glimpse I had stolen.

Slowly Mom dropped her pants down to her ankles before kicking them away.

"Can you take your shirt off first? I'd really like to see your breasts too." I asked with a dry throat.

Mom smiled and gave a nervous little nod. In one fluid motion, Mom turned her back to me and yanked off the loose top she was wearing, casting it aside with her pants. I'm not sure anything can look as sexy as a woman wearing nothing but panties. She was so exposed, almost completely nude, but that scrap of thin cotton still hid her most private and beautiful spots.

Mom turned back to face me, her eyes cast down, her whole body flushed pink with embarrassment. She had her hands cupping each of her breasts, hiding her nipples from me.

"Oh my god, Mom, you are so gorgeous," I mused.

"You really mean it?" Mom asked shyly.

"Yeah, most beautiful woman I've ever seen," I meant every word.

Mom looked up at me and smiled. Slowly, her hands began to drop, and slowly, her full breasts and pert little nipples came into view. Her titties were as amazing as the rest of her, two perfect globes of soft flesh marking her as all woman. I could barley believe I once had the privilege of sucking on those pink little nubs that crowned the smooth skin. I hated that I couldn't remember what they felt like in my mouth.

Mom was patient, letting me drink in every inch of her bare skin. After I'd memorized ever centimeter of her, she asked, "Are you ready?" I nodded vigorously in response, unable to form words.

Mom took a deep breath to calm her nerves, and without further hesitation, she stooped forward and yanked her panties down. They fell down to her feet, and she stepped out of them. I was wrong: seeing Mom fully nude, not coved by a thing, was far more sexy than her wearing underpants. My jaw physically dropped when she spread her legs, willingly showing her pussy to me, her only son.

I wanted to tell her how much I loved her, how beautiful she was, how thankful I was she was showing me this, but I could not find the words. All I could do was whimper in stupefied joy at the sight before me, but I hadn't seen it all yet. Mom was growing bold, and she reached her hands down, placing them on either side of her lips. Slowly, she pulled them apart, spreading the delicate folds of her flower, letting me look deep within her. I was staring into my mother's vagina, the very birth canal that had given me life. I had never been happier.

I was overjoyed to find that Mom's inner folds were glistening wet with arousal. She wasn't immune to the depraved pleasure of showing off to her son. Mom was getting almost as horny as I was. I managed to pry my eyes away from Mom's glistening slit for a second to look at her face. She was no longer blushing. She was smiling a wide smile, her embarrassment replaced with excitement. She was quickly learning to love this sinful show she was putting on.

Mom made a gesture that meant "follow me" and she turned away, walking towards the bathroom. I got an eyeful of her sexy bare ass for the first time, and I fell in love all over again. Her tight, soft cheeks were flawless, and wiggled invitingly with each step she took. As I rounded the corner, I saw that Mom had taken a seat on the open toilet.

There was no way this was happening. Life just isn't this good. Mom would never do this, even for me. She spread her legs wide, and wiggled her finger at me, coaxing me closer. She kept drawing me nearer until my chin was resting on the toilet seat. One cheek lightly pressed against her knee and inner thigh, my eyes fixed on her sopping wet slit.

Wordlessly, Mom reached down and spread herself wide. Once again, I was staring into the most beautiful place in the entire world. I was so close now, I could see every little crinkle, crease, and fold in her hole, all perfectly designed to pleasure a man. I could even see the tiny slit that marked Mom's closed piss hole. I never wanted to lick anything so badly in all my life.

I could hardly believe what happened next. It was something out of a dream, too wonderful to be real. That tiny little pinhole suddenly spread wide, and a gush of golden liquid sprayed out of it. Mom was peeing. My mom was pissing in front of me, willingly showing me, her son, a private act that society says should only be done alone. I couldn't think; I could barely breathe. I had wanted to see this for so long, and now that I finally had my wish, it was even more wonderful than I had imagined.

The urine just kept flowing out of Mom in a thick, shimmering stream. I was so close to it. I could smell the wonderful fresh sent, and hear the hiss as it left her body, even over the loud drumming splashes caused by piss meeting water.

In a daze, I slowly reached my hand out, edging closer and closer to the stream. When my fingertips were just millimeters away, I felt a fine mist spray over them. Mom made no protest, so I pushed that little ways further and placed my hand fully under the flow.

Mom's piss was so hot I was sure it would burn my hand, but the heat was the most wonderful sensation I'd ever felt. As the strong push of liquid met my flesh, it broke apart, sending tiny drops in every direction, spraying onto my arm, Mom's thighs, and back onto her pussy.

I brought a second hand to join the first, bringing them together to form a small bowl. Quickly my cupped hands filled with the wonderfully warm fluid until they were overflowing, and piss began to run down the outside. I hungrily brought the cup to my lips and sloppily guzzled the precious nectar it held. My first real taste of a woman's pee, my mother's pee.

It was so much better than the small amount of stale urine I had desperately sucked from her clothing. This was almost as fresh as you could get, still burning hot, the taste impossibly strong and so amazing.

"You're drinking it!" Mom gasped in shock.

I chugged the remaining pee in my hands, drinking every drop before suddenly begging, "Stop peeing, Mom. Please stop."

With a small moan of discomfort Mom brought her steam to an abrupt halt. "What's wrong, hun? Took things too far?"

"Not far enough!" I enthusiastically replied. "Mom, I need it right from the source. Please give it to me." I was already pulling off my clothing and kneeling in the tub next to us.

"You really want me to pee on you?" Mom asked. I replied yes by eagerly nodding my head. "If that's what you really want...I guess it isn't any worse than drinking it from your hands."

I made incoherent noises of glee as Mom stepped into the tub with me. It was far more wonderful than any dream, as she straddled her leg above my head. She was careful not to touch me as she positioned herself. She was about to perform something utterly depraved, but physical contact was still out of the question.

When Mom was settled above me, she looked down. The semi-puzzled expression on her face asked, "Is this right? Is this how it's done? Are you sure you want this?" I smiled and nodded yes again in reply. Mom took a single deep breath and, without further pause, began to gush once again.

I was in a wet, hot heaven as Mom's piss began to cascade over me. Her stream caught me right in the forehead, sending some of the flow back into my hair and down my neck. The majority of the stuff flowed forward, coating my face in a sensual bath. I moaned loudly, opening my mouth to let the delicious fluid run in, savoring the taste once more.

More and more piss kept coming, spraying over me until my hair was saturated and my face dripping. There was so much, it waterfalled down past my face and onto my chest. It didn't stop there, continuing its journey all the way over my belly and onto my rock hard cock.

It seemed like an eternity, but finally Mom's piss began to tapper off. I felt the constant patter on my face begin to soften and watched as the stream thinned and weakened. Finally, the flow didn't have the strength to clear Mom's cunt, and the last of her piss ran down her lips before slowly dripping off into the tub below. I couldn't hold back anymore. I began frantically rubbing my starving shaft with my piss covered hand.

Mom began to step out of the tub saying, "I guess I'll leave you to it then."

"No, Mom!" I pleaded "Please let me look at you while I finish. Please!"

There was a long pause as Mom mulled it over. Her morals told her she should leave, but she had already gone so far and she wanted so badly to make me happy. "Alright," Mom finally agreed sitting back down on the toilet and spreading herself once again. I jumped out of the tub and took my place in front of her starring into the sweet pussy that had given me life.

I peeked at Mom's face. She was trying to look away from my hard cock as I masturbated, but she couldn't do it. Her eyes would always be drawn back to her son's hard member. I stood up, which put my cock head just an inch away from Mom's boobs. It was a challenge to keep my legs steady and to keep my eyes open but, somehow, I managed. My body began to vibrate all over, and I couldn't help but moan out loud in ecstasy. What was about to happen was clear, and Mom made no motion to leave and made no protest against it.

Phobetor
Phobetor
315 Followers