Mom Can't Hold It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phobetor
Phobetor
314 Followers

I came.

The most powerful, mind numbingly wonderful orgasm any man has ever experienced. Huge globs of pent up cum shot from my spasming cock, spraying all over Mom's bare breasts. Her soft skin was streaked with white, her pink nipples coated with the stuff. My own moans of joy were joined by Mom's. She loved having her son cum all over her tits.

As the high of my orgasm wore off, I felt my knees go weak. I let myself drop to the floor and rested my head against the soft flesh of Mom's leg. Both of us were panting like marathon runners, me from exhaustion, Mom from excitement. Her slit was glistening wet with a mix of pee and her feminine fluid. The smell from the mix was intoxicating. Mom kept clenching and unclenching her hands, not sure what to do with them. I could tell she desperately wanted to touch herself and experience the same relief I just had.

I felt a new sense of calm and confidence wash over me. My lust clouded mind had finally found some clarity, but now Mom was getting too horny to think straight. She was feeling the same lust that had been burning within me, and she was barely handling it. For the first time this weekend, I was in control.

"Mom," I started "It's okay if you want to masturbate. I'd really like to see that too."

"No," Mom quickly gasped "That would be taking things way to far."

"Oh," I replied "So showing me your pussy, peeing on me, and letting me cum on you were fine, but touching yourself crosses a line."

"None of those things were really sexual. They were just fluid exchange. Not really sex at all."

I couldn't help but chuckle at Mom's flimsy rationale. She was fighting within herself, her inner desire battling against her long ingrained morals.

"Okay then. If you don't want to masturbate, can I pee on you?"

"What!" Mom said in shock. "No that's..." she trailed off. She was trapped. Mom couldn't say it was disgusting. That would hurt my feelings, and she couldn't say that it was going too far. After all, peeing on each other was "just fluid exchange." Mom let out a moan of confusion and defeat. "Fine, I guess we can do that. Just keep it down low. I don't want it in my face."

"Great!" I said, a huge grin on my face. "Go out into the bedroom and get on the floor on your hands and knees."

"What? Why? We'll get the carpet dirty."

"That's just how it's done, Mom. Besides, that rug's probably seen worse anyway. Trust me."

Mom was too far gone to protest further. She stood and quickly strode out into the bedroom, taking the position I requested. She looked so cute with her soft, round butt sticking in the air, her whole body jiggling with nervous anticipation. I grabbed a pillow off of our bed and placed it below her head. I was in awe at how quickly the tide had turned. Mom was like putty in my hands. I wanted to see how far I could take things.

"Now rest your head on this," I said motioning to the pillow, "And use your hands to spread your ass. I want to see your other hole." It was amazing how quickly Mom complied, following my instructions without hesitation. I practically skipped around her, eager to see her final secret.

As I rounded her body, there it was in all its glory. My own mother's asshole. It was as gorgeous and amazing as the rest of her: a perfect puckered little star, nestled in the valley of her heavenly cheeks.

A thought came to me as I gazed at the most secret, special and private place on a person's body. How few men had seen this before? Of all the people living in the world, how many had gotten a good look at their mother's butthole. Maybe only hundreds, dozens even, and I was one of the lucky few.

I could have drunk in that view forever. I couldn't imagine a better sight than Mom's soft cheeks spread wide, showing her cute little pucker flexing in anticipation. Below it, her other hole, dripping wet and begging for attention. However, there was something even better than looking that I was going to do, and I was rapidly getting too hard to do it.

I positioned myself behind Mom's rear. My cock was pointing right at her ass, just an inch from her two sweet holes. I was a bundle of nerves and could hardly believe what I was doing. As much as I wanted it, I found I was too nervous to get the stream going. My shy bladder had closed off, not letting out a single drop.

"Are you going to do it?" Mom asked, her voice low, mixed with her own fears and excitement.

"Just stay put, Mom. I'm having a little technical difficulty. Just be a second."

"Okay, I'm ready whenever."

I took several deep breaths, and spurred on by Mom's words, finally managed to start pissing. Once the flow started, it was like an unstoppable tsunami gushing from my cock. My aim was perfect. My thick stream of pee striking Mom right on her asshole. A torrent of the hot liquid ran down her crack, coating her pussy and legs.

Mom moaned out, "Oh God, it's good, it's good!" I could tell she was ashamed at how much she loved the golden shower she was getting, but the lust inside her had completely taken over. Mom let one hand drop from her ass, reaching between her spread legs to desperately rub her sex starved pussy.

I let my aim drop, spaying first onto Mom taint, and then, finally onto her already soaking lips.

"Yes! Yes!" She cried, loving the hot spay on her cunt. Mom grabbed her pussy lips and tugged them open, spreading her vag and letting my stream flow into her sopping hole. Mom's body tensed and began to vibrate. Her moans and cries of pleasure turned to screams of ecstasy. Mom was cumming, soaked in her son's piss.

I couldn't take it any more. At some point my stream had stopped, and my cock had grown back to full attention. I placed the head of my dick right on Mom's wet lips.

She gasped in surprise and shouted, "No, Stop!" I recoiled with a frustrated grunt. I wanted her so badly, but I wasn't about to rape her.

Mom wheeled around. I expected her to be furious and braced for a slap or, at least, the worst tongue lashing of my life. Instead, when Mom had spun around she was beaming with joy. She lunged at me and planted wet, sloppy, frantic kisses on my lips, her tongue pressing into my mouth and lapping at my lips.

Mom broke the kiss and breathlessly said, "I don't want out first time to be like that."

"Our first time?" I dumbly responded. My clouded mind unable to keep up with what was happening.

"You broke me, kiddo. I came while my son pissed on me. There's no denying it. I'm a sick, sinful pervert. I want you."

My jaw dropped, still not fully comprehending what was going on. Mom continued speaking. "I don't know what I was thinking before. I was all twisted up inside. I wanted to be with you, but I felt so guilty. I don't feel guilty anymore."

I couldn't formulate a response, I was just too dumbfounded. I may seem like an idiot, but it's not everyday your mother tells you she wants to fuck. Finally, I managed a few words. "Mom are you saying..."

She cut me off "I'm saying I want to get in that bed, spread my legs and have you stick your hard young cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me till I can't see straight. I want you to cum in my pussy and squirt your hot seed right into the womb you were conceived in. I want to fuck my son!" She was breathlessly shouting by the time she finished speaking. If we had any hotel neighbors, they knew what sinful debauchery we were up to.

Again, Mom kissed me with a frenzied passion and this time I eagerly returned it, our tongues dancing together in an elegantly primal ballet. As we kissed, our hands were all over each other. I felt Mom's soft flesh on my fingertips and managed to find my way to her supple breasts and hard little nipples. As I tweaked and massaged the sensitive flesh, she moaned down my throat, sending a small vibration through my body.

Mom's hands were running through my hair, still damp with her sweet piss. Her rubbing dislodged the trapped liquid, sending small beads of pee running down the back of my neck and down my face. A few drops joined our writhing tongues, giving Mom her first taste of the golden elixir.

"That isn't half bad," Mom said, breaking our kiss. Her tongue ran up the side of my cheek, lapping at a streak of her urine. "I could get used to it. Maybe even drink right from your tap one day. But not today. We have something more important to do today."

She dipped a finger into her cunt, swirling it inside. When her finger emerged, it was glistening with her natural lube. Mom placed the finger at my lips, and I eagerly sucked it in. The heavenly unique taste of a woman filled my mouth, and I knew I could die happy.

Slowly, Mom stood, pulling her finger from my mouth. "Ready?" She asked, her voice showing both boundless excitement and fear filled nerves.

"Yes," I replied, never more sure of something in my life.

With amazing elegance, Mom laid herself on our bed, her body slowly stretching out, her legs slowly spreading. When she was relaxed and ready, her gorgeous glistening cunt on full display, she motioned for me, begging me to come to her. I happily obliged, taking my place above her, letting my hard manhood gently meet her soft lips.

Slowly, taking great care to enjoy every millimeter, I began to slide into her. Her hole was amazingly tight, but she was so wet that I slipped inside with little effort. The velvety folds of my mother's pussy were mine, and the hot wet walls were doing everything possible to pleasure me.

Nothing could ever compare to this moment. Making love to Mom for the first time was an experience nothing could hope to match. The deeper I pressed in, the louder Mom's purrs and whimpers of ecstasy grew, letting me know she was in the same heaven I was.

Finally, I bottomed out, our pelvises gently coming to rest against each other. I could feel my cock head pressing against the back of Mom's tunnel. I was touching my mother's cervix, gateway to the womb were I was conceived. Mom wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me, trying desperately to pull me deeper into her. We stayed locked together like that for a lifetime, enjoying this long overdue reunion. For the first nine months of my life, this beautiful woman and I were a single being, and finally after years of separation, we were one once again.

Soon, we couldn't take it any more. The pleasure inside of us was too great to handle, and we needed a release. Mom's limbs let their vice grip go and I began to truly fuck her. I slid out of her right to the tip before plunging back inside. Our voices cried out in a mutual bellow of joy.

I felt Mom frantically buck her hips up against me as I drove my hard cock deep into her. We were both so close, our orgasms building inside us like a wildfire. Over and over, I pounded into the wet furnace of Mom's pussy, until finally we felt it. Our bodies began to tingle in unison, my balls tightened, and Mom's legs kicked in the air. The sweet pleasure of orgasm tore through us both, our body spasming together. I could feel my hot cum pouring out deep into Mom. Her twitching cervix sucking the white, molten fluid into her womb, a tiny piece of me returning to were I began.

I collapsed onto Mom, letting my head come to rest on her soft chest. We both were panting hard, struggling to recover form the mind shattering joy we'd both experienced.

"My baby boy has finally come home," Mom managed to say, her voice dry and dreamlike.

I made a move to roll off of her, but Mom quickly gripped me in place.

"Stay like this. Please. I can't be apart from you right now." A request I couldn't have been more happy to comply with.

It felt like days that we lay together, each of us savoring the bonds of love, lust, and blood that we shared. No two people had ever been so perfectly formed for one another. We had no words to say to each other, we both knew what the other was thinking. I loved Mom more than any other woman, and she loved her son more than any other man. We would never be apart again.

Phobetor
Phobetor
314 Followers