All Comments on 'Mom Can't Stand It'

by Familylove6363

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Great Story Line*****

Damn that's an enjoyable story!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

I’ll be waiting for Part 2

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
More please

I hope you are not going to stop here. This tale was just getting to the hot and sexy bits. This bloke could be in for the rides of his life if Mom & Sis want to ride him.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex. Adding Tara was so exciting.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
Holy shit

This is your second story? man you need to ad a part two to this asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lackluster beginning, poor ending!

I probably should have stopped reading this story the moment the son made that comment about being 'into' 'Fifty Shades,' but I didn't - much to my dismay. I don't mind spanking with a bare hand, and I understand what's behind it - I've even done it, a few times, at my lady's request. But, having had a leather belt used on my bare buttocks - by my father - in my adolescent years (as punishment for some infraction or other) I can't see doing that sort of thing as a form of 'sex play.' It's far too disgusting, to me - and forced me to give this story a "1."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tired of bikinis..

Every damned story has a mother in a bikini or thong..wtf.. a woman, if desired by her son or brother, etc.. need to be dressed sexily.. dresses, skirts, nylons heels.. heck I have a sec relationship with my own sister.. I'm now 27 she's 33.. not once has she ever worn a bikini or thong.. I think a woman needs to all ways have, at the very least a sexy pair of nylons on her legs... The night before her wedding I fucked my then 23 yr old sister, and I was 17.. in her hotel suite, the whole night.. in her wedding attire, and a sheer tan colored pair of pantyhose.. legs up, the whole night.. I never came so much in a woman still to this day as I did that night.. my sister ended up pregnant because of me and I said it was all about what she wore for me..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
**

**

And it’s too not to. Learn the difference.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
Yeah i just want to ad

Every fucking negative comment was from an any. which means it can be just one fucking guy bitch about his life. So unless they have a name just ignore them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmmmmmm.....

Much too short and a terrible lack of any kind of character development. Why go with the mom in a bikini approach? Be creative and original in your thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF

Needs a lot more build up and character development. I have read stories that went right to sex similar to this and did a sort of flashback to how it happened this was just rushed and either needs to be rewritten to expand it out to something with a bit more thought

gara5289gara5289about 6 years ago

Good start to a story but with the way you ended the story it was almost comedy.

GQquietguyGQquietguyabout 6 years ago
I don't get into spanking, yet...

...this was a hot story because Chase and Mother loved it! I'm surprised her ass didn't bleed.

You can develop characters later; I know as much about Chase and Mother as I need for now.

Personal preferences: I like flawed mothers with big round asses and copious saggy tits who just like to fuck all day and cannot get enough of the new man of the house. I don't like moving directly to a knob job; that's realistic if you're a selfish man. I'd rather Tara caught Chase with his face between Mother's legs and Mother's head rocking back, screaming for her fourth orgasm. I'd be happy if Tara was disgusted, left home, became a nun, allowing Chase to be Mother's solitary 18 year old boy toy 24/7/365.

I gave you a 4. Sexy, but Chase doesn't need to be blown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Every fucking negative comment was from an any. which means it can be just one fucking guy bitch about his life.

This site limits anonymous comments to one per IP address. Yes, there are a few ways around that for the tech savvy, but beyond the abilities of most people on the net. So, technically, that is possible it's one guy, but highly, highly unlikely.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716about 6 years ago
A good start to a new series.

Bring on Chapter 2 and more. And piss on the Nay Sayers. They have nothing better to do than piss and moan....I liked it, is all that matters to me.. Would read more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexy Chase

Give Chase a bit of chest hair for that sexy body!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GOOD STUFF

Good start, Will be looking for more.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffabout 6 years ago
eh

I didn't love it.

I didn't hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice start

Sometimes you don't need 50,000 words to tell a nice tale when 10,000 words will do.

Nice start and I look forward to Ch 2.

The sister part IS a great little wrinkle.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

a good read but too short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Looking frwd for the next part to this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The last sentence made it for me.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Pretty good for a short one.

Not usually in to BDSM, but mommy making him spank her made my cock twitch. Maybe sis has been naughty too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"her black two-piece bikini"

So, her bikini was two pieces, eh? Different to all those one and three or four piece bikinis!

ManningDP69ManningDP6912 months ago

You disappeared where is part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous