All Comments on 'Mom Cleans House Again'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
dirtyomandirtyomanabout 10 years ago
Very nice story!

Was hoping he'd slam some cock too Grammys puss!!

I'm 76 & still eating 2 of my exwives, 74 & 71. They are just as good now as they were in the 60s 70s 80s& 90s. The 74 yo, is a squirter, always has been.

I haven't got any of the daughters yet. Or grand daughters, come to think of it.lol

Got a 68yo fuck in GA.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
What A Fun Read****

Grandma is funny as hell BOY!!!!!! lmao Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
your writing is great

But not only am I not a fan of grandma stories, but you also used the same name of my grandmother. I couldnt even get to the good parts with mom. :(

First few paragraphs were great though. But to each his own. I just cant think anything sexual when it comes to grandparents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequels

Yes have him fuck his aunts, along with fucking his mother and grandma again. Have an incestuous family reunion consisting of him and the women in his family. Hell, doe he have sisters or female cousins?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FUN TO READ AS WELL

Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nothing Wrong With Grannies...

...at least, if the story is handled right. There are plenty of fairly 'young' women out there who are already grandmothers. Take a girl who gets pregnant and delivers a daughter at age 16. Daughter refuses to 'learn' from Mom's experience, and SHE winds up getting pregnant and delivering a boy at age 16. Her mother is now a grandma, at age 32. By the time the grandson is 18, grandma will only be 50. And all you need to do is Google 'actresses who are 50' to see how fine women can still look, at that age!

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
A sister would make it 3 generations

But Aunt's will work. Great story need more lots more. Have fun with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Great story I enjoyed reading parts 1 and 2 I can't wait to read part 3. I hope it's cumming soon.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 10 years ago
Love it!!

You mentioned doing his aunties. I think that is a Marvelous idea. Girl cousins are also a load of funn!!!

At age 15 I was living with my auntie May, fucking her on occassion, & her oldest & youngest daughters she had four Daughters & two sons. That whole family were good fucks!!!

Thank You for a good red.

homerjayhomerjayabout 10 years ago
loved it

good part 2. thanks.

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

Hot story. Hope the next chapter will be soon.

rock240rock240about 10 years ago
Great Story

You are doing a great job. Take your time think out the next installment. I would like to see this store line continue.

The Rock

TXhardsucker69TXhardsucker69about 10 years ago
realistic

Great writing, great story. Story was very realistic, could visualize everything that was going on. Ready for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love incest families

I love your stories you see I was raised in a incest loving family and so my love for your stories is pure .

PNR2PNR2over 9 years ago
Enjoying this ride...

I knew when Granny showed up where it would, more or less, end up but, you sure made it fun getting there. A bit of a short chapter but, good. I'm 5/5 on this entry.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Yum

New dish; second serving. A fruity bouquet with peach & pear overtones?

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
"Please don't hate me Mom," I whispered into my hands. Mom put an arm around my shoulder and said, "I could never hate you son. Now tell me what's wrong."

Somebody's got some 'splaining to do.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I had a similar experience with my grandma.

I got home late closing the local burger joint, "Burger Chief." I knew that my room would either be empty, or if I was lucky, my mom would be there. I didn't know my grandma had stopped by, my mom had forgotten to leave me a note saying she was sleeping in my room, and for me to sleep on the couch tonight. Actually, she didn't look much different from my sexy mom. Granted she was a little shorter, and a little heavier, but in the dark of my room, I couldn't tell. Who would be expecting a different body in my bed? I was already hard as I stripped naked, and slipped under the covers next to her. She was wearing the same thing my mother does, a nightgown with no panties, that was all. I was stroking my already hard cock as I ran my fingers through her pubic hair. Her pussy felt wet as I slipped a finger inside, causing her to make a low moan. I couldn't wait any longer, I was always horny. I got on top of who I thought was my mom, and inserted my cock into her. I fucked her hard for nearly half an hour. When she got up to go to the bathroom, I went out to the kitchen to get a glass of milk. You wouldn't believe how shocked I was when I saw my mom getting a glass of juice out of the fridge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More like it

A fun read.

The old fart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

Can't wait till the next chapter.

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 7 years ago
HOT DAMN! That's a two-fer I'd love to have.

Great story. Looking for more.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 6 years ago
Grandma's a testy old tart.

I'm used to the grannies I read about & fuck being grateful for young hard peckers. This granny's a handful.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
So damn good!

I'm headed to the next chapter and loving every word!

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Damn!

That's it, JUST DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

I am a little old to the party( meaning I just found this site). But, oh boy! I really enjoyed this one. I will move to next one!

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Little rushed???

I felt it read as a little rushed to get to the action compared to the first. Still a great story, but they pretty much acted like 18yo who were dared to do something. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One hell of a great and super read. Jildijow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Truly believable story. At the age of 26, I has sex with a 70 year old lady. I thought I knew what I was doing but she taught me things about women that I could never imagine. 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These stories would have been pretty good if you would have left the grandma out of it that killed it just like that and was a mood killer no body in there right mind would like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

love affairs with Mother.....that's why I'm here. But....you chose to include grandmother, didn't really like that.

The "accidental" sex with Grandmom was OK but then you had Grandmom licking out daughter. That ruined it. Not even reasonable or likely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous