Mom Cleans House Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH YEEESSSSSS," she screamed into the blanket to muffle her cries.

"Oh Mom you taste so good," I softly whispered, as her juice flooded out onto my tongue.

Her thighs relaxed their hold on my head just in time for me to hear the bedroom door open. I froze with my tongue still probing her hot wet hole, until the sound of the bathroom door closing gave me the chance to silently run back to the office. I jumped on the couch and tried to get my racing heart to slow down. I heard the toilet flush followed by the opening of the bathroom door, and then I heard someone at my door breathing softly.

"Tommy. Are you awake," Mom whispered from just inside my room.

"Yeah Mom, I'm awake," I replied softly.

Mom quietly shut the office door and told me to watch my eyes before she turned on the light. She walked toward me and I could see her face was slightly flushed, her hardened nipples poking out made points against the fabric of her slip.

"I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd see if you were up," she said.

"I couldn't sleep either," I told her.

"Since we're both up..." her smile finished the sentence.

Standing I embraced her running my eager hands all over her soft warm body. She returned the gesture with the same amount of enthusiasm. I guess she wanted me to finish what I had started in the front room. Before we really got hot and heavy she pushed me back some and held her hand up to signal for me to stay.

"Remember I told you I would have a surprise for you when I came back," she asked.

"Getting the birth control pills wasn't my surprise?"

"Noooo," she said and then reached down, grabbed the hem of her slip and lifted it up to her waist.

I was speechless. Staring back at me was the most perfectly shaved pussy you would ever hope to see. Her inner labia was snuggly trapped between the smooth puffy outer lips and I could just see the clitoris peeking from its protective hood. There wasn't a single hair to be seen. I was pretty sure my mouth was hanging open at the sight of my Mother's bald pussy.

"Wow Mom," was all I could manage.

"You like?"

"Yeah, I like it very much. Did you just do that?" I immediately knew that was a stupid question. She wouldn't have had time since my mouth had been on it.

"No sweetie, I did this before I left home," she answered.

The realization of whose pussy I had just tongue fucked hit me like a ton of bricks. My knees got weak and I backed up against the couch and sat down on the edge. The frightened look on my face scared Mom and she rushed over and sat next to me.

"What's wrong Tommy," she asked with a puzzled expression.

"You didn't sleep on the couch," I asked, wanting to verify what I already knew.

"Uh... No, your Grandma said the bed was too hard for her so we switched places, why?"

"Oh my God!" I said burying my face in my hands.

"What? Tell my Tommy," she pleaded.

"Please don't hate me Mom," I whispered into my hands.

Mom put an arm around my shoulder and said, "I could never hate you son. Now tell me what's wrong."

"I thought you were on the couch and I..." I began, but stopped when I looked up at her concerned face.

"Tell me," she insisted while rubbing my back soothingly.

"Okay," I said.

Then I told her how I thought it was her on the couch, and when I saw her spread legs I wanted to wake her up in a pleasing way. Mom is no dummy so I could tell by her eyes that she understood exactly what I was saying.

"A pleasing way huh? What sort of pleasing way," she encouraged me to tell her.

"I..uh..sorta..kinda..." I was having trouble saying.

"Yes?"

"I ate Grandma out," I blurted. There, I said it. "I tongued my Grandmother."

Mom's eyebrows shot up and I couldn't figure out what she was thinking. Her hand had stopped rubbing my back. She placed both of them in her lap and sat there quietly digesting the news. It was a few minutes before she said anything.

"Well. That should give Mom some nice dreams tonight," she said, and then burst out in quiet laughter.

I didn't know what to think but it didn't matter. Mom put her arm back around me, placed her head on my shoulder and reached down and cupped my balls through my pajamas.

"Speaking of nice dreams," she whispered.

My cock sprang to attention with that remark. Mom had me stand in front of her then pulled my pajamas down around my ankles. One soft hand clasped my shaft and began to stroke while the other rubbed my ass.

She looked up into my face with twinkling eyes and softly said, "Let me do some pleasing."

I stood there looking down and watched as she moved her lips closer and closer to my now raging seven inches. I saw her tongue snake out and lick the tip right before her mouth opened and swallowed the bulbous head of my dick. She had given me head a couple of times on her last visit, but it was obvious that she was not very experienced at doing it. I wasn't complaining, instead I shut my eyes and concentrated on the pleasure Mom's mouth was giving me. Neither of us noticed the office door silently swing open.

"Well, this is interesting," we heard Grandma say.

Mom froze with half my cock still in her mouth. My eyes flew open and turning my head I saw Grandma Elsie leaning against the doorframe. She had her arms folded under her breast pushing the white globes up and almost out the top of her black slip. I could see the lust in her eyes and a wicked looking smile plastered on her face as she lowered her arms and stepped toward us.

"Damn Doris, if you're going to do that, then at least do it right," she said.

Before Mom could spit my cock out, or I could react, Grandma was beside us. Mortified I watched as she tugged my dick out of Mom's mouth, then bent over and swallowed my entire length down her throat. With her nose in my pubic hair she began to hum. The feeling was unbelievable. When she pulled back then repeated the deep throating of my cock I was sure I would lose it. Before I could blow my load though, she pulled her mouth away and knelt on the floor next to Mom on the couch.

"That, sweet daughter of mine, is how you eat man meat," Grandma said as her hand gently stroked my shaft.

"You knew about Tommy and me," Mom asked in a frightened voice.

"I knew from the moment I saw you at the farm you were getting it from somewhere. Lord knows it wasn't from your husband, but I sure didn't think it was from your own son," Grandma answered.

"You must think I'm disgusting," Mom told her.

Grandma let go of my rod and put her arms around Mom and began to stroke her hair gently.

"No baby girl, I don't think you're disgusting. I think you are a woman who has needs and found a way to fulfill them is all," Grandma told her before adding, "Now why don't we move this party into the bedroom."

I almost tripped over my pajamas bunched around my ankles when Grandma grabbed hold of my penis and began to pull me behind her.

"Come along boy. You've got unfinished business to take care of," Grandma chuckled as she led me to the bedroom using my dick as a leash.

When we reached the bedroom Grandma had me sit on the edge of the bed and made Mom stand in front of me. She left the room and returned with one of the dining room chairs and placed it near the foot of the bed. Mom and I just stared at each other in disbelief, neither of us knowing what was next. We watched as Grandma went over to one of their overnight bags, reached in and pulled out Mom's power toy and a tube of lube. She gave Mom a look that said, "Yeah, I knew this was in there."

After placing the toy on the foot of the bed, Grandma stepped behind Mom and slid the straps of her slip off her freckled shoulders. I sat there in utter fascination as Mom's slip slowly glided down her torso and her small upturned tits came into view. The slip fell the rest of the way off and landed in a heap at her feet. Grandma put her arms around Mom's waist and slowly started running her hands over the flat smooth tummy, then changed direction and traveled up and cupped Mom's breast. When Grandma's fingers began to tweak the pointy nipples, I saw Mom close her eyes and lean her head back on her Mother's shoulder.

"Ummmmmmm," a sigh of contentment escaped Mom's lips.

Watching the whole thing unfold I noticed Mom's nipples expand and grow harder by the second as Grandma worked them relentlessly. Mom moved one of her hands to her stomach then let it trail down until her fingers slid into the puffiness of her folds. First one finger disappeared up in her, then two while her thumb rubbed hard against her clit in an up and down motion. Whenever Mom pulled her fingers partway out I could see they were wet and glistened from her womanly juices. My cock stood pointing out in her direction and throbbed with anticipation. Mom's fingers moved faster and my rod throbbed harder, almost painfully.

The whole time Grandma just stared at me as she drove Mom toward the brink. Then without saying anything she began to nudge Mom closer to where I sat on the edge of the bed. Grandma told me to slide back some but not to lie down. She reached down and pulled Mom's hand away from her mound, then gently indicated for her to straddle my thighs. Once Mom had her knees on the bed and was sitting on my upper thighs Grandma moved to the side of us. She then held my cock, pointing it straight out, and placing a hand on Mom's ass she pushed. Mom wiggled forward more and more, until my cock began to enter the outer lips of her slit. I watched in awe as more and more of my cock slid into my Mother's bald wet cunt, as her naked hard clit scraped against the top of my shaft. Mom shifted in my lap enough to put her legs out and around my waist. Then using her feet for leverage against my ass she pulled herself forward on my lap until all of me was engulfed in the heat of her tunnel.

Our arms wrapped around each other and we stay in this position, the only movement coming from her contracting pussy and my throbbing pole. Looking over Mom's shoulder, I watched Grandma step back and push the straps of her slip from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. The sight of her rich brown areolas and pointy nipples against the pure whiteness of her breast was mesmerizing and my cock grew even harder. I sat there holding Mom's body tightly to mine, her small soft tits pressing firmly into my chest as Grandma sat on the chair.

"You two won't mind if I just watch will you," Grandma asked, not expecting an answer nor getting one.

Mom began to rock back and forth on my lap and small moans of pleasure soon bounced off the bedroom walls. When Grandma took the vibrator, lubed it up, and in one swift movement plunged it all the way inside her hairy cunt I started thrusting harder into Mom's smoldering pussy.

"Slow down boy. You need to please you Mother first," I heard my Grandmother say.

Twisting carefully so I didn't hurt her leg, I rolled Mom onto her back and pulled my rock hard penis from her. I could hear a sucking sound as my cock cleared her hole. Standing at the edge of the bed I pulled her to me by her upthrust thighs until her ass was almost off the bed. Sinking to my knees I hungrily began to lick the juices from her slit. My tongue sank deeper into her cleft, then into her hot tight hole as far as I could push it. With her feet on my shoulders and legs spread wide I bobbed my head up and down, driving my protruding tongue ever deeper into her slickness. The constant humming of the vibrator in the background spurred me to new heights of lust.

"That's it boy, make your Momma feel good," Grandma said as she stroked the toy into herself.

"OHHHHHHH SHIT!" Mom shouted when I moved my tongue onto her clit.

Grandma pulled the toy from her cunt, threw it on the bed and knelt behind me pressing her large warm tits against my back. One of her hands went around my waist and grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed.

"That's it boy. Eat that pussy," she kept whispering in my ear over and over.

"OH GOD YES. DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Mom shouted as she smashed her soaking cunt against my mouth.

Holding tightly to her thighs I plunged my face into her heat and drove my tongue into her hole. I could feel her orgasm building as I explored her depths with increasing force. Soon her ass lifted off the bed, her body stiffened briefly then began to shake and spasm.

"AAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!" she cried, as her juices coated my tongue.

Her body went limp but I wasn't anywhere near finished. Keeping her ankles on my shoulders I stood up then leaned forward, sinking my cock into her cunt till my balls slapped her ass. Grandma was still kneeling behind me and when I leaned into Mom I felt her hand cupping my balls and her wet tongue licking them. Mom's eyes stared at me adoringly as I pumped my raging tool deep into her extremely wet pussy. Faster and faster I slammed into her while Grandma somehow managed to continue to lick my balls. I felt the explosion coming from deep down inside me. Torrents of hot sticky spunk gushed into Mom's pulsating pussy, so much that it immediately overfilled her velvet canal and began to run down the crack of her ass.

"AAAAHHHHHH FUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!" I screamed as I emptied into her.

Unable to stand anymore I staggered back passed Grandma and managed to plop down on the dining chair. Mom's ass was still on the edge of the bed and her legs were up in the air splayed wide. I watched, still trembling from the force of my orgasm, as Grandma buried her face between her daughter's legs and began to lick up our juices. I found the scene in front of me highly erotic as I watched Grandma clean Mom's pussy with her tongue. Catching me completely by surprise my dick began to swell again. That has never happened so quickly before in my life. Stroking myself and watching Grandma eat Mom soon had me fully hard again. Getting up I went and stood behind Grandma.

"Mom, scoot back on the bed," I said.

When she had moved far enough, I told Grandma to climb onto the bed with her ass over the edge a little. She understood what I had in mind and placed her wide spread knees at the edge of the bed, then leaned forward and started licking Mom's pussy once more. With Grandma on her elbows and knees I stepped up and placed one hand on her snow-white butt. With my other hand I grabbed my shaft and guided the head of my cock to Grandma 's trimmed furry slit and started running it up and down the length of it. Her inner lips were very meaty and the size of her erect clit was gigantic compared to a normal one. How I hadn't noticed when I had been licking her earlier was a mystery to me. Playfully I slapped the head of my dick against that big clit for several seconds, watching intrigued as it swelled even bigger. It was almost like a mini penis.

Grandma stopped licking long enough to look back at me and say, "Stop teasing me boy and shove that beef-stick in your granny's pussy."

That was all the encouragement I needed. Dragging the head through her hair-lined slit until I was at her hole, I slowly pushed all of my cock into my Grandmother. Since I had just cum I knew that it would be longer before I shot again. Grabbing her soft fleshy hips I started stroking into her at a comfortable pace, pulling almost out before sliding all the way back in. I could feel my hanging balls slap against her large clit with each forward stroke.

"Uh. Uh. Uh," I heard Grandma say each time my balls made contact with her clit.

Looking over Grandma's back I was able to see that Mom had her eyes locked on me and was smiling. I smiled back and watched her small tits bounce each time I slammed into Grandma's cunt. Grandma had her tongue in Mom and the force of my thrust caused her tongue to penetrate a little deeper each time. Mom's eyes suddenly rolled back in her head and she thrashed wildly against Grandma's face.

"OHHHH MY GOD!!!" Mom wailed as she went over the top again.

Her screams of ecstasy drove me into a frenzy of lust filled madness. I started to savagely pound my hard cock into Grandma's meaty cunt, slapping my balls against her clit with ever increasing force. Grandma got off her elbows and onto her hands and matched my ferocious pounding with equal force. Her ass cheeks rippled each time she slammed them against me.

"THAT'S RIGHT BOY! FUCK ME HARDER!" she shouted.

I punched my rock hard cock into her increasingly slicker cunt until I felt her muscles clamp around my shaft in violent spasms. It was all I could take, my balls drenched the inside of Grandma's slippery hole and I jerked uncontrollably with each spurt. I was too out of breath to utter a word.

"UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH SHIT YES!!!" she screamed, and then we both collapsed on top of Mom, my cock still in Grandma's pussy.

It didn't take long for my rapidly deflating cock to slip out of Grandma's saturated cunt. I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling wondering how in the hell this all got started. First I fucked my Mother, and now my Grandmother. Who's next? My Aunts? Looking over at the women I saw that Grandma had slid up and now they were holding each other in a tender embrace. Both had a huge smile on their face, and I knew that come morning they would most likely fuck me to death. My smile was just as big as theirs.

12