All Comments on 'Mom Cleans House Some More'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
Another great chapter

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

Can't wait for Tommy to slam his meat up Elsie's cauliflower asshole!

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Great story love that Mandy got into the act.

And that was a very interesting thought that popped into Toms head. What is going on at home.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
****

Good show! Lets see more.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Great Sexy Read****

You got a great series going here. Thanks for sharing these very entertaining stories,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Waiting for More

This is a fantastic series, I hope you'll write more soon.

Ladywolf1Ladywolf1about 10 years ago

Mandy and Tom need to continue with Elise and Doris. Then get Aunt Marcy to join in.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Glad to see the hot series continued. The mother, father, grandmother and son have to get together so the two sons can each fuck their mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nosedive!

I was really hoping you would return to the root of this narrative which was the mother and son relationship for me, instead you gave this reader a dead on arrival plot that took a loveable son and turned him into a filthy and generic horndog! I find it rather hard to get behind any of these characters now. How can the son be angry at his father when he himself has forgotten his mother at the first opportunity he had to sleep with his grandmother! Not to mention that slut Amanda! I can only hope that your future stories are comprised of more then your main character treating his family like notches in his belt. I must say that this is indeed your worst work yet to date!

PNR2PNR2over 9 years ago
Not buying the previous comment...

Well, I enjoyed the fun times you're having with this story. What the guy before said, really doesn't make much sense. You have to tie this thing together where they all start fitting the jigsaw puzzle together and everyone ends up happy and, satisfied that no matter how they all got where they are, it's all good; if they see it so. Mandy was a bit of a stretch to work in but, a quaint sidebar from the family only interactions. 5/5.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Enjoyable but...

We don't need Mandy, do we? All enjoyable but every time a new character is introduced her tits get bigger. The next one will probable be, as the French so aptly put it, formidablΓ©!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good but...

Bringing in too many characters only cheapens the story. The story was fine with the son, mother and grandmother. Some commenters write they want you to put in anal. Bad idea. That only cheapens the story more and makes readers like me stop reading and go on to another story or another writer. If you do write a story with anal in it, put it under the Anal classification where it would belong. I would think most readers don't like having anal show as a surprise after reading a big portion of a story. For many of us, it's a turnoff and besides, you shouldn't throw anal in the face of people who don't like reading it. Bad taste in writing and it show a complete lack of respect for your readers.

The old fart

MtnManslutMtnManslutover 7 years ago
Why so homophobic?

If your protagonist is such a stud and 'horndog', it seems to me that he should be more open-minded. Baggy swim shorts scream insecure and trapped in the closet. Or worse-- ultra-conservative and power-hungry... Either way, not sexual. If Granny wanted to fuck my ass with a strap-on, I'd bend over in a second and invite her to have her way, but that's just me. I wear Speedos, so what do I know:) Anyway it was a decent read, but somehow not as great as the previous ones. I hope Tom redeems himself in the next installment. Thanks and keep on writing!

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Just to GOOD!

It really gets hard to comment on such a good story.

DAMN!

crusher553crusher553almost 6 years ago
Great Series Blaster...

The characters, scenerios, and scenes all came together like a well written novella. Well done Blaster!! This series put you into my favorite list and I'm looking forward to reading LOTS more of your stories. Keep your inspirations fresh and don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

MAN what a family...and future girlfriend....if you think about it...it is not really incest...it is just people getting together to enjoy life...now if you get a family member pregnant or want to marry them...then i could see the title..but for me it is just grown adults having wonderful sex...great stroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it me or did get that backwards lol this story showed that he fucked his grandmother first when in the 1 just before they had a family orgy make up your mind shit

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

Great read you have. I'm a lil confused if maybe the stories are out of align or is it just me. But I like your imagination and keep up the good work 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice series.

Well done!

Bill S.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Somehow the stories got out of sequence and now I see where Mandy comes in. This segment tied up a lot of loose ends, at least for me. You write extremely well and your characters are quite animated. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

LizziepeeLizziepee7 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed your series keep up the good work hello from Australia

FeltfixerFeltfixer2 months ago

Seems last two chapters should have been other way round. We already knew about Mandy and his dad and Marcie.

Better to name chapters as 1 -2 -3 etc.

Got a bit confusing. Would have preferred story to have concentrated more on mother than granny.

Five stars anyway

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous