Mom Cleans House Some More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing the tote on the couch I removed what was left of the wine then went in the kitchen and poured a tall glass for myself. Thinking I was alone I was a little startled when I heard moans coming from the bedroom area. I walked cautiously to the open bedroom door and looked inside. Mandy's ass hung over the side of the bed and her ankles rested on Grandma's shoulders. Her eyes were shut with her arms above her head, fists tightly clutching the blankets, as I watched Grandma shove what clearly had to be eight inches of rubber cock deep into her pink pussy. The fake dick was attached to a strap-on harness that had a wide belt for the waist and straps that circled around Grandma's upper thighs, leaving her crotch open and exposed. I stood there sipping my wine enjoying the show for a few seconds before stepping further into the room.

They were too caught up in what they were doing to notice me at first. Mandy's huge breast rolled like waves toward her face then back down her ribcage with each ruthless thrust Grandma hammered into her. Something must have told them they weren't alone. Mandy's eyes fluttered open and stared at me standing almost behind Grandma. Too far gone, she just smiled and began to pant harder. Grandma was bent over between Mandy's wide spread legs with her hands on the bed, and she continued to slam the rubber dick into Mandy's snatch without saying anything to me.

"Well, this is interesting," I said, thinking turn about was fair play.

"I told you I liked to fuck. I didn't say it had to be with a man," Grandma said.

With my own cock threatening to rip a hole in my swim trunks, I placed my drink on the nightstand and peeled my clothes off in record time. Moving in behind Grandma's bent over body I ran the tip of my rod through her damp slit. She stopped moving just long enough for me to sink into her before fucking Mandy with renewed gusto. With my spread knees resting against the side of the bed, my feet planted firmly, I just stood there and let Grandma's bucking hips fuck both Mandy and myself. Reaching under her I took both of Grandma's swinging tits in my hands and started tweaking the nipples. Mandy's half-inch hard pink nipples rode the waves of her huge globes as Grandma first slammed into her, before ramming her own pussy backwards on my stiff prick.

"Lets switch," Grandma said, then pulled out of Mandy's swollen gaping cunt.

I stepped back and my cock slipped out of Grandma's clasping hole. Turning she guided me between Mandy's spread legs and held my cock until it sank into her stretched pinkness. At first I thought Grandma planned to put the fake dick up my ass, something I'm here to say was definitely not going to happen. Instead she tore the strap-on off, climbed on the bed and straddled Mandy's face. I could hear muffled moans as Grandma rode Mandy's tongue while I pile drove my seven inches of rock hardness deep into her wet bald pussy. My hands were nowhere near big enough to hold Mandy's bouncing tits but I managed to capture her nipples in my fingers and pinched and pulled on them. This got her motor roaring and she wrapped her legs around me with her feet pushing against my butt to make me go faster.

"OHHHH YEEESSSSS!" I heard Grandma shout as her ass twitched violently on Mandy's face.

"Uhhhhh...get it...Mmmmm...Elsie," Mandy could be heard between licks.

Suddenly Grandma shook all over and then became stiff as a board.

"AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH," she screamed, and then fell off Mandy's face in slow motion.

I was so enthralled by the sight that I stopped pumping and just stared at Grandma's heaving white breast.

"God Grandma, that must have been a doozy," I said without thinking.

"You guys are related? That is soooo kinky!" Mandy said looking back and forth between us.

"He's my Grandson," Elsie managed to spit out.

Looking down at Mandy's juice smeared mouth and chin I figured she would put a stop to our fun, now that she knew the truth. She didn't. Instead I felt her press the heels of her feet firmly into my ass indicating I should start pumping again. Needing no more encouragement I began to smoothly work my cock in and out of her increasingly tight pussy in long steady strokes.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Harder... FUCK ME HARDER!" she shouted.

Faster and faster I stroked until I was like a jackhammer pounding her as hard as I could. The heat and friction along my shaft built. I could feel her cunt sucking me deeper and deeper into her white-hot cavern, milking my cock tighter with each new stroke. I felt fluid bubbling near the head of my dick and looked down just in time to see her juices squirt out around my shaft in a flood of milky-clear wetness. She's a squirter I thought as my own climax boiled over.

"FUCK!! FUCK!! FUUUCCCCKKKKK!!" she screamed as my own spunk shot into her sopping wet cunt.

Collapsing on top of her with my head between those enormous soft tits I reached over and gently stroked Grandma's warm ass. She scooted over and hugged us both. I moved to the opposite side of Mandy and she held Grandma and I in her arms tenderly. Shortly Grandma leaned over Mandy and took my cock into her mouth, cleaning and licking all the sticky cream from me. Next she slid down between Mandy's legs and did the same to her before crawling back and nuzzling up against her.

"God you guys. That was the fantastic," Mandy rasped.

Grandma and I just lay there gently rubbing Mandy's giant tits until her nipples filled with blood and stuck straight up in the air.

"Oh my God. If you guys don't stop touching my tits you better be ready to go again," Mandy whispered.

Grandma and I just smiled at each other and tweaked the nipples harder.

"Well okay then. But it's my turn to wear Captain Funtastic," Mandy stated getting off the bed and picking up the strap-on.

It is amazing how many times you can get hard when you have two hot women willing to suck life back into your flaccid penis. Grandma and I shared Mandy's exquisite young body for a few more hours before she said she had to go. Putting the strap-on in a plastic bag she said she would see us later then left, leaving me holding my thoroughly fucked Grandmother in my arms.

"Want a hummer, boy," Grandma asked, as she slid down and slurped my limp noodle into her mouth.

So it was back to "boy" was it, I chuckled inwardly. How she thought she was going to resurrect my dead cock was a mystery to me. I was more than surprised when after only a few minutes of gently licking her tongue in circles around the spongy head, and lightly fingering my balls, life returned. Each time my head entered her throat she would hum, sending vibrations of immense pleasure to the sensitive underside. She continued her manipulations of my cock, coating it with a river of spit and drool until she felt my balls tighten. Pulling her lips up my shaft leaving just the head in her mouth she jammed a finger in my ass. I exploded like a volcano and she swallowed the whole load without any of it leaking past her tightly clamped lips.

I knew I was going to be more than useless for at least the rest of the night. Probably most of tomorrow too I thought as I realized my crotch area was numb. Grandma seemed a little distracted when she slid back up and we embraced. She rubbed little circle patterns on my chest with her fingertips for a few minutes before looking deep into my eyes.

"You know Tom... there's a secret that I found out about a long time ago," she whispered.

"What kind of secret," I asked.

There was some hesitation before she answered, "Your father use to have sex with his sister."

"What!! No way...how do you know that," I stammered.

"Because I saw them fucking," she replied.

"But...but...that can't be true. When did you see them?"

"It was about five years ago, right before his heart attack," she stated.

"You mean he's been banging Aunt Marcy since he and Mom have been married?"

"Yep."

"Does Mom know," I asked.

"She hasn't said anything, but I think she does," she replied.

"Oh Elsie, you're just shitting me aren't you," I said, hoping I was right.

Grandma sat quietly for a minute then told me her story. She had been taking a stroll when she saw Dad and Marcy together way back in the orchard. Marcy had been on her knees sucking Dad's cock when Grandma first saw them. She said she had hidden behind a tree and watched, as Dad stood there while Marcy sucked his cock before standing her up, pulling down her jeans and bending her over. Grandma said she was too stunned to say anything when Dad got behind Marcy and shoved his dick all the way up her pussy.

"Your Dad's cock is almost as big as yours," she said with a dreamy look on her face.

So many questions raged in my head. If Mom knew, then why hadn't she said anything? Why hadn't she just filed for divorce? How could she stay with him knowing he'd fucked his sister? Well... she'd fucked her son so I guess they were even popped into my brain. My guilt trip faded completely. If Dad could be a Sister fucker, then certainly I could be a Motherfucker. Just because it was his wife I was fucking shouldn't matter. Should it? And now that I was a Grandmother fucker too, then what the hell was a boy to do. Then another thought popped into my head. I wonder if Grandma would like to go on a road trip to Mom's?

12