All Comments on 'Mom Coaches Me in Writing Erotica'

by TheSweeterTheWine

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago

Really well done. Thanks

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I loved the creativity. It's especially refreshing on this site. I had to laugh when you described the mom as a Dyan Cannon look alike. I'm of an age that I could understand that reference remembering how sexy Ms. Cannon was in her heyday with her hair, body and wild laugh. For those younger readers who aren't familiar with her, I can imagine their reaction after googling her and see that she's a hot, but wrinkled, 79 year old woman.

irishcream44irishcream44over 7 years ago
Great

Great, interesting premise. Very nicely written ! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love this story

and I absolutely love the little ditty that Steve sings to his mother: ""Nothing could be finer than to be eating your vagina in the morning." That's a song that lots and lots of boys, maybe secretly all of them, want to serenade their moms with. For a son his own mother's vagina--that hairy hole between her thighs that he came out of--is the most beautiful, desirable, most slurpable anything in the whole damn world. Some young guys can spend an hour, two hours, with their head between their mother's legs--where it last was 18 or so years ago when the kid came out of her body--feasting on the paradise their mommy's got waiting for her baby boy. Meanwhile giving mom one great cum after another, some recompense for possessing the cunt of all his boyish dreams.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

ender2k – Thanks for the comment.

Sex4lf57 – Those young readers should google her in The Last of Sheila. I think there are some Playboy pics out there as well. She was very sexy in her heyday.

irishcream – Thanks very much. It was fun to write because I only had the vaguest idea of how it would turn out when I began.

Anon – Glad you enjoyed the ditty. And here’s to oral sex. There really ought to be a prize for whoever invented it.

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 7 years ago
Great lesson!

LOL! By precept and example shall you teach them. Think anybody will pay any attention? Sadly, I doubt it.

pnkntnpnkntnover 7 years ago
The 8th story line?

Great story, Well written & you certainly got outside the box in imagination, Great pitch.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

A very good story... Thank you!

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks commenters

parthen – It’s quite the variety of stories and styles here on Literotica. I see stories that seem awful to me yet others just love them. And I’m sure that the range of views on my own is quite wide. When it comes to sexuality and its expression, there’s certainly no one formula. Thanks for your comment.

pnkntn – I’d actually like to use some of the traditional storylines but I don’t see how I could outdo some of the best already written. If I can think of anything original I’ll certainly give it a shot.

TSreader – Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the comment.

randduderanddudeover 7 years ago
Worked for me

While the theme is not my favorite, your descriptive writing was so good that I was aroused from about the middle on...the sign of an erotic read for me. Thanks for that.

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlavealmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I love it. Great writing! Great story line. One of my favorites. Thank you and please, if you can, keep them coming. Very enjoyable reading, to say the least. While I have not (yet) read all of your stories, I fully intend to. With ratings like what you have, how can I resist them?

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWinealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

To randdude and HRS, thanks very much for your comments. I hit some writer's block but have a couple of stories in progress and hope to have them completed in a few weeks.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoveralmost 7 years ago
A literotica classic!

I really liked this, especially the slow build up and the little jabs at the common genres of mom/son stories. I'll admit it's difficult to come up with original ideas, so I appreciate the effort here. I hope to read more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear Mr. MILF Fetish

I liked the line "Bull humping a cow."! You can be a good comedy writer too. Off course, we all love good mom/son stories as much as you do. There is nothing like a MILF fetish to drive erotic story writers.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks to commenters

AZ Mother – Hi. I thought I’d replied to your comment so hopefully better late than never. Thanks very much and you’re right. It is very hard to come up with something original and believable in the mother-son genre.

Anon Dear Mr. – I mentioned on another story that I’d like to use more humor but was concerned that it might detract from the eroticism. Anyway, thanks very much for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dynamite

Well done!

I loved the authoritative mentor/protege relationship to start with.

I was surprised about her ease with the words "fuck" and "pussy" with no comment but considering the material being reviewed, it worked very well.

Nice buildup and beautiful finish.

Thanks, and Word to your Mother...I assume she'll be reading the reviews!

crawler101crawler101over 6 years ago
simply great and ill give my very rare 5*

when perusing literotica.com one tends to read a lot of garbage. but once in a blue moon a gem like this is found. good work!

all aspiring writters should read this story before posting any of their own. it would make literotica.com less of a dump.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

Anon (dynamite) - I'll check again to see if the explicit language came on too soon. Thanks for pointing it out and your comment.

crawler - Like you, I'd been a reader for a few years before I tried writing my own. Agreed that the very good stories are a small percentage of what's published, and that's what prompted me to give it a try. While tastes vary of course, I thought that too few mother-son stories had a believable enough build-up before taking what must be a very big step. Glad you enjoyed it.

SiodisSiodisover 6 years ago
Bravo!

A very well written story! Any possible future chapters?

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 6 years agoAuthor
Sequel?

siodis - Thanks for the comment. I'm about a third of the way through a story featuring these two characters. So I guess it's sort of a sequel but the storyline is very different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I love it when someone describe a character by comparing them to a celebrity. You can immediately date the author that way, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Five stars!

This might be the best story I have ever read on here! Thank you so much! Thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love your stories!!

Got one more to read and hope you add more. I'll look for them. Some of the best writing on Literotica. If they had more than 5 stars I'd give them to you. But I don't like "sloshing" - negative mental vision. Just saying.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 5 years agoAuthor
More Thanks

Anon (celebrity) – You have a point. But Ms Cannon was the one who came to mind.

Anon (Five stars) – Thanks. Praise like this has prompted me to resume writing. I have one about half done but can’t think of how to finish it. There’s another only about 10-20% done that I’m now working on.

Anon (Love) – Similar comment as to the above Anon. And I’ll keep “sloshing” in mind. Maybe I should check a thesaurus to see if there’s a similar but more palatable word. “Splashing” comes close but isn’t really the same.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 2 years ago

I'm a bit late to this party, but I enjoyed this story so I figured I'd drop a few compliments.

I liked its acknowledgement of the recycling of plots in this section of adult fiction. Your character pretty much tries every one that's out there in his initial stabs at writing.

I enjoyed the mother's take as well, flipping the tropes usually being laid out by the central character (usually the horny son) ("for the first time I've started to see my _____, no longer as a my _____, but as a sexual being"). I really toyed with the possibility that the writers' mother actually injected herself into the tale, and that's due to the writer's skill. Or my gullibility. Maybe a bit of both.

But my favorite was but one sentence. I spit-taked my whiskey when I read it.

It was:

"It was like my hand was made of iron and her ass was emitting CERN Particle Collider level magnetic charges."

That got you 2 and ½ stars alone.

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! And some people respond anonymously because their email isn't accepted!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous