All Comments on 'Mom Helps Out'

by msprettypink

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep Trying

I don't understand the turn off with an 8 inch cock? I have 6 inches but though not the norm, there are big cocks out there. A couple of guys on my high school football team had bigger cocks than mine.

Now to your story... a high school boy who has never fucked would have shot his wad while Mom was sucking his cock. He would rapidly recover and might fuck her for 10 minutes the second time and would probably be ready for a third. OTher than that, I thought your story was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fun Story!

Jeeze! Why does everyone get so uptight about stories? This one was fun. So was the eight-inch cock. Nothing wrong with that, either. My stepdaughter was married to a doctor when she met a kid just out of high school who had an eight-inch cock so it's not always just a fantasy. I also don't understand why the complainers don't simply hit their back-button when they discover the story isn't what they want instead of going thru all the trouble of leaving a whine. Keep up the stories, authors! At least you're doing something positive no matter what your level of writing is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very well done!

I am older than "Mom" and this is very well written. I'd have my wife do the same thing if I thought it would help my daughter. An 8" Dick? Where's the problem with that? It's not unusual. I can tell that most of the ones who had commented are very young. I'm also a "Swinger" and thought this was appropriate but a little "Plain Jane" if you will. These young men will be excellent lovers for their future spouses one day. Keep up the good work and write a lot more stories on site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very well written

Your story line was good and as far as I could tell the grammer seemed corect. I cant wait to read more of your stories. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you did very well :)

exxxcelent story, wanna see more of this kind :) gratz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not Bad!

Your story reminded me of a similar situation where the mother of a good friend started coming on to me when I was in high school. She flirted, licked her lips, even got on her knees one night and kissed my crotch...lol!!

I couldn't tell Jim about it because I was afraid it would blow his mind...if his mother blew me...LOL!!

Anyway, I did let her blow me and she acted like my young cock was manna from heaven. She couldn't get enough. She Ohhh'ed and Ahhhhh'ed all afternoon as I kept getting hard again and again and feeding her my sperm stew. She was amazing and that experience opened the door to what women like and how they like it.

Oh...by the way...a year later, after we had a long absence, she confessed that her husband knew all along that she was regularly trimming my horns and it turned him on hearing her minute descriptions about how I handled her and what I wanted her to do all those times. **malapulga@yahoo.com

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Mom

What a Mother won't do for her Daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more details

great story.... should have put in more details.... like during their 3 per week sessions.... or what they did when they went to the hotel.... but all in all great story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of Your Best

Without a doubt, this is the best of your stories I have read. I still have many more ahead and assure you I will get to them.

Here is a story idea for you, should you want to use it:

Switch a dad for the mom and a son for the daughter. The son's girlfriend has really hot pants and just will not be deterred. Mom and Dad are concerned that Junior will get side tracked from his 4.0 High School GPA and miss out on a full ride scholarship to a prestigious school.

Mom encourages Dad to service the nymph to keep her busy while Junior earns the grades.

You can definitely handle it from there. I really hope you will.

Thanks for a great tale.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Almost Good

It was almost good. However, 3 times a week, several hours each, hotels and pimping him out to others. Doesn't sound like mama was really doing this for her daughter. Even in the end when she stopped it was because it was no longer interesting, not because she no longer had to do it for her daughter.

And then she had her eye on her daughter's new flame. This would have to end in divorce to be remotely realistic.

If you had stayed true to the theme of a mother helping out, this would have been a good story. Instead you just turned her into another cheating slut.

I suspect you delete comments you do not like so I guess this one won't be around for long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need a second chapter

Time for a follow up on the activities of MOM the protector...............

John558John558almost 10 years ago
Very Nice

All moms should be willing to help out their daughters like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry

I think you are sorry as hell for dropping him. You only want to fuck your daughters boyfriends to be more of a slut. I bet the guy really dropped you and tour daughters sorry asses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Julie's a lezzie?

"Julie broke up with Tom and they never did get married. He wanted to keep fucking, but I denied him. After all, it wasn't interesting anymore and I had my sights on my daughter's new fiancée."

A fiancé is male, a fiancée is female. I guess that explains a few things; Julie is gay and has taken a lesbian lover as her future wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. I had a similar arrangement with my MIL. She insisted that her daughter remain a virgin until I married her. I did and she was still a virgin. My MIL and I fucked every day for the first year. For the next three years we fucked twice a week. She taught her daughter to do oral and anal after the first year. That old used up woman could suck cock and fuck like a mink! I miss her. More stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Oh dear.

Someone said it was well written. Were they dyslexic?

She leaned back and spread her legs out wide. Then she took off her panties. Impossible.

She said she was going to be his step-mother. Yeah, great writing.

Then when he was about to fuck her he asked 'Is that where Julie came from?" Was he a fourteen year old?

Good concept, shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Piss poor cuck story just too stupid & not that well done at that.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous