Mom is an Incestuous Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my short skirt bunched up around my waist, knowing they would, my brothers removed the sheet from me while giggling like school girls when they saw my naked ass and pussy. Yet, it wasn't enough that they ogled my ass and pussy, I was waiting for them to feel me, touch me, fondle me, and finger me but they didn't. Instead, Tommy kneeled down in front of me and, as if he was cracking a locked safe by listening for the tumbler click combination, he stealthily unbuttoned my blouse. Being that I wasn't really sleeping, if I didn't know he was unbuttoning my blouse, I never would have felt him unbuttoning my blouse. He could have been a pickpocket, his touch was so delicate.

With his fingers so skillfully dexterous, he had my blouse unbuttoned and my bra exposed to the eight horny eyes of my brothers. Still sexually excited and still horny, even after having masturbated myself, curious what they'd do next, I allowed my brothers to have their wicked way with me. I was already wet with the thoughts that I was wearing a front snapping bra, not an easy bra to find when I take a 36 D cup and when front snapping bras are more made for women who have a B or a C cup. I wear the bra because, making me feel sexy, with the cups scooped lower, it lifts and supports my big tits as if I'm wearing a supersized Wonderbra. An easy bra to unsnap, it's the perfect bra to wear when on a date and hoping for some hot sexual action, especially when wanting my tits felt and my nipples fingered and sucked.

While holding the top of the other bra cup in place with his fingertips, with just a gentle lift, Tommy would have my big tits exposed. Not moving a hand to stop him, if only he would, I'd let him see, feel, finger, and suck my big tits before displaying my feigned self-righteous anger by being so incestuously, sexually abused by my own brother. If he could unbutton my blouse without disturbing me, I knew he could unsnap my front snapping bra without awakening me and I allowed him to do just that. With just a delicate lift and a gentle pull, as soon as he unsnapped my bra, my big breast tumbled out to join the other one.

Sexually excited, wanting them to fondle and caress my big tits, my nipples were already erect and hard. I wanted them to feel my tits and finger and suck my nipples in the way that Ritchie was doing to my mother. Releasing and exposing my breasts for all four of my brothers to see, I felt Tommy gently move my bras cup out of the way to expose more of my breasts. Only before they could feel, fondle, and caress my big boobs and finger and suck my nipples, my mother came in my bedroom.

"What the Hell do you think you're doing? Get out," she said slapping whichever one of my brothers were in reach in the back of the head with her hand. "Get out of her room now!"

My mother stood in my doorway naked staring at me as if wondering about me. She looked jealous that I was stealing some of her sexual attention. Being that I had a much better body than she did and was prettier, maybe she viewed me as sexual competition instead of viewing me as her daughter raised to be an incestuous slut just like her. I don't think she was buying that I was sleeping while my brothers had their sexy fun with my tits.

"Perverts!" I yelled after them. "Filthy pigs," I said pretending that my mother had just awakened me by my rubbing my eyes.

"Get dressed," she said as if what had just happened was all my fault, even though my bedroom door was closed.

She gave me a stern look as if she was jealous that I had a better body than she did and my brothers would, no doubt, rather be with me than with her. Pretending that what happened never happened, we never discussed incest. Now that I was of age, I was the target of my brothers' incestuous lust and they wouldn't stop until they had stripped me naked and had their way with my body. Even now, instead of looking back at how they sexually abused me, I look back at what happened with sexual excitement that four men wanted me more than they wanted my mother.

To be continued...

12