All Comments on 'Mom, Is That You? Pt. 02'

by AR9753

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Having an threesome with both mom and Kristen would be a hot follow up.

boaman007boaman007almost 8 years ago
Great story...so far

Can't wait for the next installment. Good job.

CDV_883CDV_883almost 8 years ago
Perfect!

Wow! Such a great story. Love just how much the mother craves sex. Very good, very sexy, more please!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 8 years ago
I found the writing to be pretty sloppy.

Even the description on the title page is fucked up:

"A son tells confronts his mother about her secret."

Does he "tell" her or "confront" her? If you can't get the description right, why would people bother subjecting themselves to the actual story? Make an effort, man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Take a bow !

Good story....take a deep breath.....now breathe slowly. Do you get my drift?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
gspot

he reached her gspot with his tong?must have a long tong.

kcman7inkcman7inover 7 years ago
Good story, but needs work!

YOU NEED AN EDITOR! Many, many spelling and grammar errors. It detracts from the story. I agree it's interesting how mom is so wanton when the opportunity presents itself. It is also physically impossible to reach a g-spot with a tongue unless you have a long tongue like Gene Simmons and she has the shortest vagina in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So fucking sucking hot. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The mother admits she likes sex. She even does her son. Now we have crossed over to the fantasy side of incest. I do not mind reading this. I prefer to see the mother take the son as a fucktoy, riding his face and dick. By now ou have moved on and no longer write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous