All Comments on 'Mom Looks After Jeffery Ch. 01'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Very hot. I like the alternate pov writing. Looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
vey good well done

I liked how you changed directions looking forward to more keep on trucking tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
APV writing sucks!

You are too good a writer (in fact one of the very best here at the Lit) to have to resort to gimmicks like APV !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so does he fix up the trailer?

He mentioned it twice being depressing- so any renovation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
APV ain't no gimmick

It works quite well in this typically excellent story by MTB. It's mom who takes the initiative with her son Jeff. But I can't help thinking that Jeff watching Bobby fucking the shit out of his own mother Betty and realizing that Bobby's been at it for years has something to do with it. Jeff's 31, and he must feel he's wasted many years of happy motherfucking. Well, water under the bridge. Now mommy's hot to trot and Jeff's harder than ever before in his life. He's eager to examine the hairy hole he came out of. "I asked if I could look at her pussy....... to study it. Timidly, she spread her knees for me and I leaned down on the bed supporting myself on my elbows." Yep, surrounded by an awesome dark brown bush, that's the hole for Jeff. He displays his rock-hard penis for his mother's viewing pleasure. She comments on how big and fat it is, a real mommy-pleaser. Her boy glows with pride and he sticks his penis up between her legs, up to his balls. Jeff discovers what countless young motherfuckers have discovered before him--that nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. The thrill of being up inside his own birth canal combines with the sense that his penis is safe and protected and loved as only a mother can ensure it for her male child's precious penis. Jeff happily pumps away in the best fuck of his life, of her life too. He blows his heavy loaded balls and fills his mother's incestuous cunt to the brim with his incestuous sperm. Jeff'll be doing it again the next night and many more nights to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mis-spelling in title

I gave you a one without reading the story!

Say it out loud: Jeffrey. Not Jeffery. 2 syllables, not 3. THINK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gave you a 5 w/o rad it tooo

this will help offset the asshole who gave you a one

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
they both got what they wanted

and deserve

re: spelling of a name?

There are many variations

but no rules.

Some would argue that it should be spelled Geoffrey, some Jefry, others Jeffrey, Jeffry, or Geffrey, even just plain Jeff, and many more.

And they would all be correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3

Nyz storee. Nyz boi. Gud fuc.

Chevree

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

IM sorry but I couldn't read past the second paragraph. I thought a twelve year old was writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I stopped reading.....

after the first few lines and gave you a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was a real good one.

I gave this a 5 as I have most of this authors stories. Why do so many worry about word usage and misspellings. The man is doing what he enjoys and he writes damn good stories which I'm sure many readers enjoy for the theme and content of the story. And guess what, no story on this site costs anyone one red cent. Maybe some people are just plain mean spirited and have a better than thou attitude and very little ever satisfies them. Which is what they maybe deserve.

Thanks for writing this story and thanks for the read.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I sure wish my mom would've given me an offer such as this one. I tried to seduce her once but got pushed away. She said she was too old. 60 at the time I was 35. Should've tried earlier in life I suppose

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3116 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.