All Comments on 'Mom, Me, and the Old 'Hood Ch. 01'

by jonsox_1968

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A damn good start

Very hot and erotic along with being filled with love for each other.

I was wondering what is wrong with his mom, why she looked so tired, and what is going on with her ex-husband?

I'll be watching for the next chapter.

Thanks for the read.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
I agree

Good start, but I hate lines like "fill me with your cum". They just sound unrealistic to me. And that's all I got to say about that.

sabra16023sabra16023over 10 years ago
Keep the story going.

Great start, waiting for the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I realized I was completely naked in front of my mom. And not just naked, but naked and erect. I did not realize how much I had wanted this my entire life, but right then in that moment I knew it, and knew I couldn't be without it.

That's how lots and lots of boys feel about their mother. They love being naked in front of her, showing mom everything they've got between their legs, their big hard cock and their heavy loaded balls. They want their mother's eyes on all their boy stuff, their young male equipment, they want mom to admire it and praise it. That's what the son gets in this excellent story, and lots more. He gets to stick his big cock up his own mother's cunt, pound and slam it half to death, and finally blow his young balls up the same hole he came out of. The boy floods the twat of all his dreams with all the creamy semen he's got--just the way it should be between a loving son and his beloved mother.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is a good story; however, there is little to no character development. There is no plot. This story has potential. I hope the author will someday come back to this story and develop it.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle9 months ago

The mom fingering his anus for a first adventure? That'll rely on "suspension of disbelief". The rest seemed like it could happen. Not a bad read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous