All Comments on 'Mom Named Barbie Ch. 04'

by PegasusRyder

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going!

This is getting good

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentover 7 years ago
I like the buildup

I enjoy reading stories from writers who take the time to build a story and have a scenario in mind before just typing words. Reading about having graphic incestuous sex halfway through the first page of a story gets old on this site, even if 'anonymous' critics disagree. I also like the easily digestible length of each segment. My only suggestion would have been to label it as 'novels and novellas' since there is a common theme and repeat characters, and then use tags to describe more of each chapter so the reader can discern whether its descriptive buildup, flirting, non-sex or whatever you have in mind for each particular chapter.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Building

Good building, slow and loving, and wonderful morning outfit. Looking to see more of Barba soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
of course keep going--this is excellent

I love mom's reaction the first time she touches her boy Jay's stiff cock. "'OMG,' the hard young cock felt so fucking good, Barbara could not resist taking it in her hand." See, the thing is, mothers have a very special affection for their male child's penis. When it's soft and just hanging down over the kid's balls, they think it's the cutest most darling thing they've ever seen. When it's big and hard like Jay's penis was, they're so taken by their boy's manly virility their maternal vaginas run like a river. This love for their boy's precious tassel is the secret of lots and lots of moms. If more boys were aware of it, there'd be more grinning young motherfuckers and more happily smiling son-fucked moms.

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Keep It Going

5 Stars Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Plz continue the story with many more chapters. Dont rush and plz add sum foot fetish. Two thumbs up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPegasusRyder@PegasusRyder
Due to conditions beyond my control my sex life is almost non-existent so I choose to write stories to satisfy my erotic needs.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES