Mom Named Barbie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was his mother doing? She had to be dreaming because surely his mom would not consciously be squeezing his cock and exposing herself to her son the way she was. Looking between Barbara's legs Jay had an unobstructed view of his mother's wet and swollen vagina that obviously wanted to be fucked; he thought 'OMG, my mom is having a wet dream lying in my lap'.

Here he was on his couch with the sexiest women he had ever been with; she is barely dressed playing with his dick and her pussy is preparing itself for sex; why did the beautiful horny woman have to be HIS MOM! He had to stop this, it was wrong, but how without causing an unbearable embarrassing scene between them? How would he explain what was going on? How would she explain it? He would give it a few more minutes; surely it would end soon.

The yearning to be filled was increasing between her legs; Barbara was weak when it came to controlling her libido, she had promised herself she would stop half an hour ago but now she was thinking 'I will slide my hand inside Jay's boxers feeling his dick skin to skin, and then I will stop'.

Snuggling her head lower on her son's thighs, eyes still closed, Barbara hoped her efforts to convince Jay she was asleep continued to be successful. Moving her fingers along the front of his boxers she found the opening then slowly slid her hand inside, 'OMG,' the hard young cock felt so fucking good, Barbara could not resist taking it in her hand.

It seemed only natural for Barbara to move her hand up and down the hard prick; a louder moan from deep in her throat came out of her parted lips, her hips began to move around on the couch. Barbara could feel a small orgasm building in her horny cunt, she was almost there.

No, this was not happening; his mom did not just put her hand in his boxers and grab his dick! But despite how much Jay refused to believe it, it was actually happening; his mom had his cock in her hand and was stroking his erection. She started to pump his dick with her fist as she gyrated her hips on the couch, she was moaning as if she were going to cum; Jay grabbed his mom's wrist and pulled her hand out of his boxers, then he jumped up from the couch and ran to the bathroom.

Barbara almost fell in the floor due to Jay's hasty exit; she started to cry regretting what had just happened. Why couldn't she control her urges? Had her libido not already caused enough problems in their lives? Hopefully Jay believed she was asleep and didn't know what she was doing; it was a long shot but the only excuse she had for her actions other than telling Jay his mother was a horny slut that could not control her sexual desires.

Fifteen minutes later when Jay returned Barbara had dried her tears on the shirt and attempted to act as if she had no idea why he had left so quickly.

"Jay, are you ok? Are you sick? I almost fell in the floor when you jumped up and ran to the bathroom."

"No, I'm not sick, I just needed to go. Did you have a nice nap; do you feel better?"

Her headache had returned but that was the least of her worries; protecting the fragile relationship with her son took priority over any physical pain she was feeling.

"I feel better; how long did I sleep?"

"Over an hour; you were restless, were you having a bad dream?"

Jay was obviously hinting at what had taken place; there was no way he thought that had she actually been dreaming it was a 'bad' dream. The question would be did he believe she was asleep while having the erotic dream or had the truth of her actions been exposed?

"I remember changing positons but I don't remember having a dream. What was I doing?"

Barbara hoped she was convincing; she crossed her fingers, Barbara was not ready to hear it put into words what she had consciously done to her son.

"Oh nothing, you were just restless."

Breathing a sigh of relief, she felt Jay had bought the con that she was asleep. Barbara was thinking she should leave before she did any further damage to their fragile relationship, hoping her actions last night and today had not harmed any progress that had been made. She would have to be more careful in the future; damn-it, why was Jay handsome like his father and why couldn't she control her libido?

With nothing else to wear Barbara dressed in the skirt and blouse from the night before, she fastened every button on the blouse trying to assume the role of a conservative mother. Feeling she needed to get out as quickly as possible Barbara didn't bother to tuck the blouse in her skirt before putting on the jacket, she asked Jay for a bag to put her thigh highs in, where she also placed her bra not taking the time to put it on.

The thought of putting on the thong with the crotch still wet from the night before was so unappealing she also dropped it into the bag. She asked Jay if she could take Sam's shirt with her saying she would have it laundered and return it the next time she saw him, but when he told her she could keep it she could not express the gratitude she felt, Jay had no idea how much the small gift meant to her.

She hooked the straps of the heels in her fingers as she and Jay walked to her car; the ride back to the college campus was quiet with very few words being said between them. There were only a few people outside when Jay parked beside his pickup. Barbara gave Jay a hug thanking him for all he had done for her; he had no idea how much their time together had benefitted her.

Jay hug his mom back thanking her for the birthday date, describing it as 'interesting' but also saying he had a good time. For Barbara the hug was different than the ones she remembered in the past, Jay did not hug her like a mom, he pulled her close pressing her braless breasts tight against his hard chest as he kissed her on the forehead. For a moment Barbara felt they would be ok, she hoped it was not just wishful thinking. She wanted this to be a new beginning for her and Jay; only time would tell what their relationship would be like in the future.

12