Mom Named Barbie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could have invited me to his party without mentioning the party his parents were going to, then I discovered the real reason he was mentioning the other party me, he was laughing waving the tickets in front of me when he asked if I thought my sexy MILF would want to go the party his parents were going to; saying as hot as my mom is she would fit right in.

When he said the party can get pretty wild and the women dressed scandalous and provocative of course I thought of you. He was shocked when I snatched the tickets out of his hand and said 'She would love to go', he obviously never expected me to say you would go. Feeling I had called his bluff he grabbed the tickets back saying there was no way my mom would go, he said Barbie the slut is sexy and all but there is no way she would go to one of these parties.

I asked him what that was supposed to mean and he said my mom was just a tease unless it was a man with money. I told him I don't know about my mom, but I don't think Barbie is a tease and I think she can handle wild. He said 'Yea, right; you don't know how wild these parties can get'. I asked him how he knew, had he ever been to a party. He said 'No, no way. He didn't want to see his mother running around half-dressed'.

So I asked him again, if he had never been how did he know what went on at the party. He said he caught his dad looking at a website describing the party, he asked his dad what was he looking at, his dad said he was old enough to know so he told him what it was. He said his dad didn't go into detail but he did say his parents went with friends and his dad said it was a lot of fun.

I asked him how he got his parents tickets and asked again how he knew so much about the party if his dad didn't go into detail. He said the next day while his dad was at work he pulled the website for the party up from his dad's browser history. He said found his parents tickets under the keyboard and he took them wanting to have some fun with the tickets. He just planned on teasing me about my mom with the tickets but he never expected me to take them for Barbara.

He offered the tickets back and after I took them he asked if my mom would really go to a party like that. So I told him again, I didn't know about my mom but I am sure Barbie would go. He couldn't believe I said you would go, he said damn, he wished he could be there to see Barbie the slut at a party like this.

I asked why that was and he said after reading about the party online it gets really wild, really, really wild. When I asked what that was supposed to mean he just said Barbie would have to go and find out for herself, he wouldn't tell me anything else. The only other thing he said was that after seeing the way Barbie dressed with her rich boyfriends she would fit right in.

So, do you honestly think you want to go? Remember he said it can get really wild, whatever that is supposed to mean. We won't have to drive back home after the party since there is a hotel beside the club"

"Of course I want to go, that is if you do; I only hope Barbie can live up to your expectations. I will do my best to make sure you have a wonderful time, I promise."

"Thank you Barbie, I'm sure we will. So we will go; but there is one problem."

"Problem? What is the problem?"

"What if we see someone we know; someone that knows us?"

"Oh, I can see where that could be a problem. Maybe we shouldn't go Jay; we can stay here and watch the ball drop on TV."

"No, I want to go, I want you to go. We shouldn't have to always be afraid of going out in public together."

"But Jay, how can we go out without someone discovering our secret?"

"Well, I was thinking, you are pretty good at keeping secrets hidden; you kept your true attitude about sex a secret all these years. I was thinking if we put our heads together we could come up with something that would allow us to go out and have fun and not raise suspicions about our previous relationship."

"I don't know Jay, sounds risky to me."

"I have an idea of how we can pull it off."

12