Mom Named Barbie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, the doors are locked and there is no one else here. Now, back to why you're here, what can I help you with?"

Barbie hoped her brief absence would allow her to change the topic being discussed back to business and she would not have to acknowledge she was the slut on the table offering her pussy to any man that stepped between her long outstretched legs. She thought her plan had worked when Alan stated he needed to switch insurance coverage on some farm equipment; but after the changes were finalized he mentioned the New Year's Eve party again, but he was no longer pressing her to admit she was there. Alan was confident in his assessment, Barbie was undeniably Debbie, and she was the woman in the blue dress at the party.

"I guess I was wrong, I thought it was you I saw at the New Year's Eve party; my apologies. But, just in case you're interested, there will be a Valentine theme party this Saturday night at the hotel beside the club where the New Year's Eve party was held."

Barbie thought that Alan had accepted it was not her he had seen at the party, she felt she could relax. What Alan did not know is she was prepared to give him a blowjob, or even let him fuck her again bent over her desk to get him to promise not to tell anyone he saw her and had fucked her at the party.

She did not catch the way he had worded his comment about where the Valentine party would be held. She would mention the Valentine's party to Jay; it might be a fun outing for her birthday. Barbie was curious what his attitude would have been had she admitted she was there. She wanted to know what happens when a person is recognized by someone else at a party.

"So Alan, you mention these 'parties', if you had seen me there what would you have done, told everyone your insurance agent was at a swinger's party?"

"No way; we are all there for the same reason. That is our private life and is no one's business where we go or what we do. I can't speak for everyone, but as a general rule we don't talk about who we might see at a party; we stand as much to lose as anyone else by telling who we see and what goes on."

It did not go unnoticed by Alan that if the parties were a 'normal' party why would Barbie be asking what he would have done had he seen her there; and why didn't she question him inviting her to the Valentine party when the only information he shared about the location was the Valentines party would be at the hotel beside the club where the New Year's party took place. And, how would she know the parties were swinger parties had she not been there.

He felt sure it was Barbie he had fucked New Year's Eve, even though the pink haired slut had told him her name was Debbie. Now after her questions he was certain it was Barbie he had seen there. Alan would make it a point to drop by and keep Barbie informed when a party was being held; he was confident he would see her at a party again, maybe not this weekend, but he was sure she would attend another party soon.

As a hint to let Barbie know he was certain it was her he recognized her at the New Year's Eve party, when Alan left he intentionally said...

"See ya soon Debbie" giving her a wink.

12