Mom Notices Man-Sized Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tigrist
Tigrist
80 Followers

I keep my erection even though I was fucking Mary's son. The womanly smell and feel of Mary kept me thinking it was her.

I feel my second orgasm start to boil in my balls. I pull out of Alex's ass and shove my dick back in his mother's pussy. I am hammering Mary's worn out pussy as she lets out tinder whimper noises like shes having a good dream. I pull out and shove my dick up Mary's ass. Mary opens her eyes for a moment and looks at me.

Half asleep and confused she said "Fuck mommy's ass Alex."

I feel my balls tighten and I offload the rest of the cum I have in her ass.

"Keep going." Mary softy pants.

I keep ramming Mary's asshole. Dumbfounded, I feel Mary's asshole squeeze and her pussy starts to squirt.

It was hardly English but in a soft sensual voice Mary said,

"Oh...my big dicked son made momma squirt again."

I pull my cock out of Mary's ass and pull her off of Alex and lay her down next to him. I get up and notice the bed is a wreck with sweat and cum everywhere with the smell of sexual stench in the air.

I know Mary and Alex are out for the night so I take a shower. clean up, get dressed, eat the tacos i bought, and head out the door.

I notice on my way home the sun was rising a bright orange color.

"What a Halloween I'll never forget." I think to myself.

Tigrist
Tigrist
80 Followers
12