Mom on Top Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica pondered the offer, "It's so crazy...but, it could work."

"Only if you don't mind me and your husband...you know, getting physical."

"That? I won't care even a little, as long as I got something over that pendejo...But... what's in it for you, you want money?"

Selena shook her head, "No, no, no, this is not about money, it's about me helping someone who was in my situation. Though I do get a little something out of it...I want you and me to share the street, deal?"

"You one gutsy woman...we have a deal!"

Selena rubbed her hands, "This will be easy; I just hope he's no slob."

"Me? Marry a man like that? Oh no, no. You wait five minutes, and you see him, he's very smooth."

Selena and Veronica sat around for a little and went over the plan. After a while, Veronica's husband came home.

"Hello, I'm home, I hope Miguel did well in football practice," he stopped in his tracks when he saw Selena sitting next to his wife; he gave her a wry smile. His name was Andrés; he was a big, strong, tall, powerful looking man with broad shoulders, light brown skin and a little stubble on his face, he was wearing a beige suit.

Veronica stood up, "I'll see if Miguel needs anything, you show Selena the door."

After she had left the kitchen, Selena got out of her chair, and gave Andrés a look with her eyes that just screamed, "Fuck me."

Andrés nervously laughed as he walked with her to the hallway.

"So you're a lawyer right"?

"Yes, yes," he said in his Mexican accent, "For fourteen years now."

"Oh really? Impressive," she replied with a sultry slur.

"Think so? Oh well then...Maybe me and Veronica can have dinner with you and your husband?"

"He is out of the picture."

Andrés knew that she had no husband, but he wanted to make sure. "Oh I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, really."

"A woman like you? You really with no one?"

"Yes, no one..."

He opened her the door, with his shoulder brushing next to her as she left.

Before she walked off, she turned around, and said, "I may need your help...legal issues and all, feel free to stop by, alone."

She went on home, making sure to sway her hips so that he could appreciate her fine ass. The game was well and truly on.

***

Over the next few days, Selena made sure to take time out of her busy schedule to chit-chat with Andrés. After a week or so of mildly flirtatious chat, she decided to make her move.

At around 2pm, Andrés arrived on Mara Road. Just before he went in his home, Selena approached him. She was wearing a grey tank-top and black trousers. She ran over to him, making sure she got a good jiggle going as she approached him.

"So sorry to bother you," she said while breathing heavily, "but I got this, this problem with the washing machine, and was hoping you would take a quick look." Selena had been informed by Veronica that Andrés thought of himself as a handyman.

"Oh that? Sure! Piece of cake."

"Great, thanks."

He walked into her home, tossed his suit jacket on the couch and pulled his sleeves up, "Ok, let's fix this!"

He kneeled down to take a look at what was wrong with the washer, as he did; Selena took out her phone, and set it to Record.

She went into the kitchen and put the phone on the table discreetly, making sure he would not notice it.

"Well, this may be a tough one, cause your washer looks fine."

"Oh really?

"It must be the drainage; I will take a closer look."

She kneeled down next to him, and said in a husky voice, "It was never broken..."

He looked at her and smiled. "Tsk, Tsk... And here you got me all excited over a broken washer."

"I'm sorry, I just felt like I needed a reason..."

"A reason for what exactly?"

"Well..." Selena pointed at her lips, "I've been lacking moisture, and was hoping you can help me," she made a circle around her lips, "just around here, it's really, really dry."

"Ahahaha! I think I can help you with that," he got up from his knees, and sat on a nearby chair.

Selena smiled, slowly got on her knees, on her hands, and crawled over to him.

She went to his trousers, unzipped them, and pulled down both his trousers and underwear.

Andrés, being such a conceited individual, was so used to having women throw themselves at him, that he suspected nothing; he genuinely believed that she wanted him.

She licked the tip of his cock like it was an ice-cream cone; he shook his legs wildly as she used her impeccable technique on him. To further aid his pleasure, she used her delicate fingers to gently poke his inner-thigh region, making him quiver widely in the process.

After a few more licks, she put both her hands on his inner-thigh region, and inserted his large cock into her mouth, taking long, deep sucks of his long iron rod.

"Ohhh yeah!" he moaned under his breath, "Yeah!"

She took his cock out her mouth and looked him in the eyes, "I am soooo turned on, so very turned on by dominate men who know how to control a woman."

"Yeah?"

"Yes," she took a quick suck of his cock, and asked, "Please, oh please, tell me, tell me all about the women you dominated, oh please? ohhh."

"Oh yes," he said as he rubbed her luxurious, soft black hair. "So many, there are so many..."

"Tell me everything."

"Well...There was that white college girl, she was my first employee. I fucked her over my desk, had to promote the bitch to keep her quiet, but, damn! What a tight cunt she was."

"Yes!" said Selena with fake enthusiasm. She kissed his cock, and pleaded to him, "Tell me more!"

"There was the other white college girl, oh god you're gonna love this: every time she came to work, she would strip off, right in front of me, and keep only her, and this is important, only her socks and panties on. So all day, in my office, I would do what I wanted to her! I spanked her like a bad girl during my breaks, made her take phone calls while I licked her pussy, even made her suck my cock while I was on the phone! Ha-ha, fucking Clarisse, what a good bitch she was."

"Oh my, wow, you are such a man! Please, tell me more!"

It seemed that he, himself, was getting turned-on by telling her about his exploits, she let him continue: "There was that tiny Asian girl, Gina, oh of course; she was a woman, but man! That little chick fucked like a firecracker! I used to eat of her, yes, eat food of her fucking body! Hahaha! Yes, I owned that bitch."

"Big assed Tina, I fucked her in the office, so many, many times -- more than any other cause I never met a white girl with such a butt! First thing I did when I met her was slap her ass! It was anal every time with that bitch!"

"That Indian chick, Rina, I made her do some dances for me! She got off on being my slave, and me, her master! I humli-fucked her so much! Oh god I loved that, I loved owning that tight bitch! Can you believe she wanted to get serious with me? Ha! Had to let the bitch go when she started talking marriage."

"Oh, oh! There was Big, big, big tits Shauna, I tity fucked her! Never met a woman with such huge breasts! So I used them to the best of their abilities! Ha! That bitch still works for me! First thing I do when I see her is cum on her tits!"

Having more than enough information, and not wanting any mess on her clean kitchen floor, she took his cock out her mouth, and said, "Oh shit, I think today is the day that my kids don't have football practice. You better leave."

"Well can't you finish me up?"

She awkwardly giggled, "I would love to, you know that, but if they catch us, you won't get any repeat visits."

"Oh...Damn, yeah, you're right," he quickly pulled his pants up and rushed out the door. As he was walking back to his house, Selena sent Veronica the audio file, and let all hell break loose at the Martinez house.

***

It was a typical sunny day on Mara Road; Selena was relaxing at poolside along with her neighbour Veronica. Veronica wore a small floral bikini-top with little flowery bikini bottoms, while Selena had on a black bikini top, with matching tight bottoms.

"So I get everything?" asked Veronica

"Yes, everything."

"Even the house, the cars, all of it?"

"Not just that: he will also keep on paying for everything, so same lifestyle, but no man."

Selena then looked to her right, one of the neighbourhood men was mowing her lawn. "You're looking really good, Stan, really fit, that mower must be a toy for you to handle."

Stan blushed and grinned widely, "Thank you, I try..."

Selena turned to Veronica and whispered, "See what I did there? First, I told him how good he looks, that will make him think there is a benefit to mowing my lawn. Second, now he thinks mowing my lawn makes him fitter, which means he will keep doing it for free."

"Oh my, that is so smart! You manipulate so well, oh let me try!"

"Stan," shouted Veronica, "Have your arms gotten bigger since we last met? You look like a strong bullfighter; I like how you control that big machine!"

He blushed even more, "T-Thank you, I'll get right to work on your lawn after I'm done here..."

Both women exchanged knowing smiles with each other. Selena picked up her wine glass, as did Veronica.

"Oh, one more thing," Selena waved her fingers to Veronica.

"Hmm?" Veronica put her face closer to Selena, and unexpectedly, got a moist, wet peck on the lips! It was only for a second, but Selena's juicy lips took Veronica's breath away.

Selena pulled back, Stan almost fell down after witnessing the two women kiss. Veronica giggled as she rubbed her lips, blushing, still feeling the tingle she had gotten from Selena's lips.

"That will get them talking," Selena said with a devilish grin.

"That sure will!"

"Now, let's toast."

"To my cheating, lying husband being gone?"

"Yes, but not just that, but to us: the Moms on Top."

End

12