All Comments on 'Mom Returns To Cheerleading'

by Lost Soul

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SIX. YEARS.

This was one of my favourite stories when it was first posted here (I've had a Wayback Machine copy of it in my favourites forever), but you've left us waiting for ages for the conclusion. And it didn't disappoint.

SIX YEARS, MAN!

Lost SoulLost Soulover 14 years agoAuthor
Glad You Like

I resubmitted this story years latter with the help of member of William Smyth. He should also be given credit.

It is somewhat of a different take on this subject, adding a couple of different fetishes.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
a well done and well written story

A good quick read and a complete story. The characters are solid and the story line is very believable. Thanks

hero91hero91about 14 years ago
nice story

i really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please!

very well written characters. you made the sexual tension so thick it could be cut with a knife. more from this series please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Original

Who would have thought a cheerleader would be about a middle age Mom? Finally some originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Great Story. Love that exact cheerleader outfit with the white knee high fuck me boots!

A_17A_17about 9 years ago
Fucking amazing

Came like a gusher

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boot Fucking

I love to fuck boots too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MOMMY'S PRETTY PANTYHOSE AND high heels on my legs.

Mother undeniable had to confess to everyone else in the family that she KNEW it was inevitable. So did her sissy son. "Oh son ! I love them. Mom insists on " prettying her own baby " mom gave a kinky cheerleader dance " Congratulations on your decision to come to mommy and her own pleasures with me sometime today " . I understand your needs and wants " Oh MOMMY ! I love them and the feel of the silky smooth legs and the way my silky pantyhose and panties are soaked " Come to mama "

A_17A_17over 6 years ago
Fuck Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! More like this one please. Maybe an office one!

Came like a gyser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous