Mom Returns To Cheerleading

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'll talk more later" she said smiling at me as she turned and went on up to her room.

Well of course the last thing I wanted to do right then was watch TV. How my whole world had changed!

I closed my eyes and thought things could not possibly get any stranger when I heard sounds coming from upstairs. It sounded like someone walking back and forth from her bedroom to the bathroom. I could hear the sound of heels clicking on the tile floor. Was it Mom? Did she have her boots on? Why would she be wearing them now? What was going on up there?

A few minutes later Mom reappeared and to my surprise she was wearing the full cheerleader outfit. Her long blonde hair fell across the tight sweater that accented her full breasts. The hot pants were so tight that again I got the feeling one could strike a match on the cheeks of her shapely ass. And Oh, those long legs in the black tights poured into the white vinyl boots! She was as lovely as ever--and now she knew how I felt. She knew that I wanted her, wanted to make love to her.

Well son, what do you think? Still turned on by me?" she teased, parading in front of me.

I couldn't believe my eyes, nor could I find words to express my feelings but finally managed to stammer that, yes, yes, I was certainly turned on.

Smiling, Mom came over and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Let's turn this damn thing off" she said picking up the remote and clicking the TV off. We sat looking at each other in silence and after a few minutes she lifted her right leg and placing the booted foot on the inside of my leg, began rubbing the tip of the boot on my inner thigh and then to my surprise, moved it right up onto my cock and began to gently rub it.

"I know you have a thing for my boots, what do you think now?" she murmured

I couldn't think, couldn't speak. I just slowly moved my hand across the surface of the boot while Mom kept rubbing my swelling manhood. Although I had touched the boots before and even masturbated into them, this was the first time her feet had still been in them. It was sheer heaven and I couldn't believe it was happening. I moved my hand upward to touch the nylon covered calf at the top of the boot. The smoothness of her leg drove me to a state of unbelievable pleasure. Mom then moved her booted foot up and began rubbing it gently across my cheek.

"So where do we go from here?", she asked with a smile. "You may feel in your head that this is wrong but trust what you feel in your heart"

We then started kissing like maniacs: my hands were all over her; on her face; on her legs and on her firm, full breasts. She got up, knelt in front of me, reached up and eased the zipper down over the my swelling cock and reached inside to pull it free.

"Are you still a virgin sweetheart?" she asked and when I nodded yes a big smile came over her face. "Then this is going to me so much fun for both of us" she said with a grin and with that enveloped the head of my dick with her soft lips. Her tongue caressed the swollen purple mushroom shaped tip and explored it's sensitive under side before taking almost half of my length into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down on it covering it with her saliva as she moved.. The feeling was incredible as she drew back until only the head lay inside her mouth and then drove down to bury it deep in her throat, all the while cupping and squeezing my balls. I will never know if it was minutes or hours that passed before my cum came blasting out in a rush such as I had never experienced when jacking-off. Mom swallowed every burst without hesitation, sucking every last drop from my shrinking cock. She finally backed away and looked up at me adoringly, licking away the few drops of white jizz that remained at the corners of her mouth.

"Oh, damn Mom that was great" I almost screamed.

Sweetheart, that's just the start" Mom replied and I gazed in wonder as she pulled off her sweater and turned to let me unfasten her bra to free her tits. Turning back she wildly rubbed her beautiful breasts in my face. I kissed and sucked them like a rabid dog until I settled on the left one, gently biting it's hard pink nipple and taking it as far into my mouth as I could

Suddenly Mom said "I think that's enough for tonight" and pushing me away and grabbed her sweater and bra and went upstairs. I sat for a few moments in a state of shock and disbelief before putting my dick back in my pants and making my way up to my room. I was drained, mentally and physically.

When I got to my room, to my surprise I found Mom's boots on my bed and just seconds later she peeked in, now dressed in her nightgown. "I left the boots there in case you need to relieve yourself again" she laughed. " I know you young boys are very virile" she grinned as she closed the door. Within minutes I had my cock out, stroked it till it was hard again and left a good shot of cum in each boot.

The next morning I was taking a shower when the bathroom door opened and Mom, now naked, joined me. We kissed and took turns washing each other's back. It was like touching a lovely, living, classic statue and again she let me fondle her boobs.

That night we had a long overdue talk. Mom confided in me that Dad had not made love to her for months. "You must understand darling, I need love. I'm a woman with a strong sex drive and it makes me crazy that the only satisfaction I've had lately has come from masturbating--just like you. I know you want me and God help me, I want you too. I want you as a lover. I want you to fuck me! There, I've said it and I'm glad. It has got to be our secret. Do you understand? Tell me you don't hate me"

"Mom how could I hate you? I love you! I love you now more than ever before"

Mom had dressed in her cheerleader outfit for our talk and she proceeded to do a strip tease for me which led to some lengthy foreplay and a rush to my bedroom where I quickly got rid of what clothing I still had on and joined my naked Mom on the bed.

"Oh, God darling, you are so big" she murmured caressing the full length of my rigid dick. "you're bigger than your daddy" she laughed. "And it's wonderful to think that this is going to be your first time."

I was in heaven when she took my hand and led it down over her belly to the smooth lips of her pussy. I raised up to get a good look at the very first cunt I had seen first hand. Mom had shaved all of her pubic hair save for a neat little triangle just above a ridge leading down and flaring out above the top of her labia. She pulled this back to reveal the little bud of her clitoris. Below it lay the puffy lips of he cunt and she parted them with her fingers to give me a glimpse of the glistening wet inner surfaces.

"This is all yours darling. You're my man now and I want to feel this big hard cock in me. Right now!" Mom cried.

She lay back spreading he legs wide apart and opening he arms to me. I was trembling with anticipation as I mounted her and she lovingly guided the head of my cock to their destination. I entered her and began the pleasant task of bidding my virginity farewell.

We fucked like a pair of demons, becoming as one, moaning, groaning and crying out in the throes of passion until suddenly I felt Mom's cunt contracting spasmodically around my cock and she screamed that she was coming. I followed instantly and felt the enormous satisfaction of surge after surge of my cum erupting deep inside my dear mother- a glorious feeling like nothing I had ever before felt.

That was the start of a wonderful period in my young life. Mom was a great partner and she patiently taught me all the moves and positions to best please her--and me. We fucked almost every chance we got and if she was busy or tired from the frequent and lengthy practices she would leave her spare pair of boots where I could find them and jack-off with them.

The long season finally came to an end and the team owner, Thomas Evan Smith, a billionaire, came into our lives. Smith was gay and old money. He was the same age as Mom and was looking for a trophy wife to show off at public events and to serve as a cover for his true sexual orientation. He had noticed Mom during the season and asked if she would be interested in job in the team's front office. She jumped at the opportunity of a full time job and within a matter of a few weeks, Mr. Smith asked her to marry him. He was truthful about being gay and about the reason for wanting a wife that would be one in name only. She, in turn, told him about our relationship, of which he heartily approved. He would support us and Mom would for, show purposes, be his wife and I his step-son. It turned out to be an ideal situation. Mom shared my bed, never that of her supposed husband and Thomas was free to carry on his affair with his male lover.

One night Thomas threw a party at the VIP room of the arena. It was to honor last year's cheerleader squad and their husbands or boy friends were also invited. The girls were asked come in their outfits and Mom was, in my eyes, the most attractive one there. During a lull in the festivities she drew Thomas and I aside and giving him a fond kiss on the cheek said she wanted to talk to me alone. She went to her office and told me to follow her when no one was looking. When I got there, Mom was sitting on her desk, her white boots on the floor as she rubbed her feet.

"Well, I wont be wearing these anymore" she laughed looking down at the boots.

"Why Mom. what's wrong? You're not giving up cheerleading are you.?" I asked anxiously.

Mom got down off the desk, put her arms around me and gave me a long, passionate kiss. "Yes, honey, my cheerleading days are over. You see darling, I'm pregnant! I'm going to have your baby" she announced.

"Oh, my God, did I do that? I exclaimed stupidly.

"If not you, then who.? Your step-father.?" Mom said and we both dissolved in gales of laughter at the thought. "you're the only one that has been giving me all those baby-making injections," Mom teased. " But honey, don't worry about not seeing me in the boots. I'll wear the outfit at home just for you"

"Yes and you'll get fucked every time you do" I laughed.

Well, Thomas was equally happy at the news and told every one how proud he was going to be to be a father. Privately he told Mom and me that this would help even more in concealing his true affair. In due course Mom gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and two years later to a healthy boy.

Mom still wears her cheerleader outfit for me and still looks magnificent in it. It never fails to inspire me to more baby-making effort.

Life can indeed be good

12