All Comments on 'Mom's Best Friend: A Virginity Lost'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW! One of the best stories ever!

I've been reading your stories and Literotica's in general for years now - one of the best stories ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Prevaricate

to avoid telling the truth by not directly answering a question. Source: Merriam- Webster's Learner's Dictionary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story

I hope there is a sequel. You have amazing sequel stories. I hope this one so that we have the pleasure of reading how the characters experience grows. Nicely done once again

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Another excellent story

And just as a twist if there is a chapter 2, I hope you do something that I don't think I have ever read in one of your stories. Have Kendra as the Dominant and mom and son as her pets. It would be hot having Mom and son serving Kendra! And her directing the action between the pets, Maybe even adding her daughter as a pet to knock her down a peg or two.

It was a story line that I was thinking of writing but I would much prefer that you write it if you feel like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

I'm a fan of your stories and this is one of thee best.

I can't wait for the sequel.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Actually I completely disagree with myself

My favorite story line from you has ALWAYS been Daughter Domme/mommy pet. So if there are other chapters might I suggest that the Tierra catches Kendra, Edwin, and his mother "in the act' and seduces, assumes controls of all 3 pets. Just my warped mind at word!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sex

Great story hope there are more chapters to come.

DelawaredogDelawaredogover 7 years ago
MORE

Another great story please continue.

Ronin522Ronin522over 7 years ago
Great story!

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another great story

Jasmine you keep coming up with these stories and I'll be sure to keep reading them. Again you are a great writer.

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Glorious

You never cease to amaze with your stories. Can't wait for part 2

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Wow!

A great story that I hope continues! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Definitely one of your best stories!

DraconisaluDraconisaluover 7 years ago
Great as always

Another great story as usual. You remain one of if not my favorite authors. That whole fainting and falling down the stairs mid stroking had be dying, best laugh in awhile then you had to have him get caught during explosion, I felt so bad for the kid even while laughing. Once again thanx for a great submission. Hope there is another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tone it Down

You don't need to be so crude.

Your writing is good so don't stop but make it loving.

REgards

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Smoking hot!! Chapter 2 has to include Mom somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!!!!!!

More!!!!!! All three together! !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mow her lawn

Looking forward to him mowing her lawn in the next chapter. She lets him shave her pussy and accepts his suggestion to get a tattoo and a clit ring.

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Loved it!!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Eddie takes his mom's ass... and then how about Kendra's bitch daughter?

looney67looney67over 7 years ago
Simply the best

I love your sltightly longer stories that turn in to mini series

Who turns up for the open house? Mom? Mom and best friend get to relive old times?

The direction over the summer and into the fall could be Devine

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I guess I'm the odd man out

I find your contest entries boring, because there is no story to speak of and the characters have no personality. They are just insatiable sex robots.

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080over 7 years ago
as always,great story!

hard to beat sexy legs in silk stockings...looking forward to the next chapter

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
really good start

wow what a great start cant wait to read more, there apears to a lot of possibilities for a lot of episodes. keep up the great work.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 7 years ago
Another chapter

I would love to see a story where Kendra tells stories to the son about all of the slutty things his mom did back in the day in order to tease him. And if he gets to secretly watch them going at it would be hot too.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Loved it!! Next chapter has to include the mom!

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaover 7 years ago
WOW

I love all your stories but this one was extra special! thanks so much for sharing!! Cheers Lance

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Unlike many stories I have read, this one is perfect for more chapters. Most multi-part stories should have been wrapped up long before they were. The author just trying to make his/her readers happy, extending a story that already has a good place for an ending or an epilogue. But this leaves so many roads still to be traveled. Kendra hints that she'll take orders from him at one point. She's excited by his incestuous fantasies. Will she use her past with his mother to help them get together? Help him seduce her? Or help his mother to think she is seducing Him? There is Kendra's daughter. Will Kendra elicit his help in taking the 'bitch' out of her? Does he remain a gamer geek? Will he throw over his friends for the obvious sexual pleasures and 'games' he is about to have unleashed upon him? Or does he give them some good advice, or does Kendra unleash the gamer's on her daughter in a gang bang to take her down a notch from her high horse? Wow, so many places they can go. I do think he needs to go back to calling her Mrs.Williams. It is sexier. He should never forget who he is and who she is and that it was Mrs. Williams who took his virginity. He needs to call his mother Mommy. Never to forget that she is the woman who brought him into the world that he is going back into. He can call the daughter Tamara, or even 'Bitch'. Yes, so hot. Thanks, I've enjoyed most all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mum makes 3

Mmmm would love to read how he got into fucking his mother along with her friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Follow on!

I can't wait to read how Kendra helps get his Mom into fucking her son and her at the same time!

Grimangel4366Grimangel4366over 7 years ago
Please, I need more!

Please, don't ever stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Great story, loved the level of detail and please write more parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Obne Please

Please hurry up and write a sequel to this story and tell us how you fucked your mother when you arrived home. Also give us the details of going back and fucking this MILF again and again

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another 5* story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter .

Worthy of a 10 rating .

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
YOU DID IT AGAIN!

I LOVED IT AND A STORY THAT CAN BE BUILT ON. YOUR WHIT IS WHAT MAKES YOU MY BEST AUTHOR! I WAS ONCE ONE OF THESE GEEKS. HAD TO BE THE SCHOOL CLOWN AND A CHAMPION IN SPORTS TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM KNOWING I WAS A GEEK, lol IT WORKED 100% JUST AS A GEEK PLANS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm addicted 😘

I love reading your stories...

You are so insightful... so hot!!!

I'm addicted 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree

Earlier someone made a comment about being odd man out and not liking this particular author's story. I want to join the club. Yeah, no personality, no depth to the characters-- just a bunch of sex robots sums it up best. Most overrated author on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful fantasy

I really enjoyed this story. (as I do most SSL stories)

I hope it continues, would love to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice one

Lucky guy, his dreams finally came true

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I only wish

Great story. I always wanted to be ravaged by my mother's friend

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
ON MY GOD

That was simply amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic Love Story

Waiting for next chapter!!

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

I have read several of ur stories in the pass. You are one of the best story teller on literotica. This story is a fine example. Hope u will continue us additional chapters. I will be watching in my homepage of new activity. Keep up the great works . Grayson

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
VIRGIN LOVER?

I liked the unusual opening of this story - an 'innocent' youngster eavesdropping on an adult conversation, resulting in the inevitable erection and subsequent 'exposure' (but a 'faint'?) The 'Mrs Robinson' character was far more realistic in the introductory stages of the story, but quickly became just the (now familiar) 'sex toy' of the average porn video; whilst the apparent 'virgin' suddenly became an experienced stud! Had she forgotten what she's said previously about the importance of foreplay for the woman? She should have been much more sexually demanding of him as well as teaching him the male erotic arousal zones (eg nipples/anus etc) I also think the introduction of a mother sexual fixation was superfluous and did nothing to progress the flow of the storyline following her exit from the opening sequence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it. 5*****

Thanks. tom anon

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I liked the main character's self-deprecating humor. I also liked the style of the writing, the only words I can find to describe it are "educated and mature", (Really). I believe there may have been one missing or misspelled word, but hey, not all of us are English lit majors or professors. I hope there is a continuation to this story. IMO 5 stars without a doubt in my mind.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

*****That was one HOT AZZ read. Thanks for sharing. Hoping for a part 2 somewhere down the line!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope their will be more to come keepnup the great work

blkuserblkuserover 2 years ago

You were my first writer that I followed years ago, so when I returned to lit and rejoined again you were my first again. Thanks for all your work it is very enjoyable

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Every time I come across one of your stories I have an enjoyable time reading. Pace, content, characters are all so well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story. When is the sequel coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was amazing! Is there a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is the sequel coming out?

Hannah333333Hannah333333over 2 years ago

1nderful keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome, when is part 2 coming out.

I loved it!

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Well done...need to add to the young man's adventures. Perhaps with Mon.

DOL

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Hawt und Zexxi!

11/10!!!!!

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

Lucky Eddie! climbing-the-walls-horny milf that goes both ways, and her kids out of the house for the summer...and she's an all-options babe on birth control...going to be a hot summer....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great read, gave me a boner. More!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He needs to fill all three holes soon

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69almost 2 years ago

Definitely needs more chapters for this... There is a line where he said he's a Milf Fucker. He should of said daughter fucker, so then she knew he wanted to fuck her daughter too & make her his bitch. Just a suggestion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was very well done, not using fucking a married woman nor a grandfather.

5 stars all the way.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for continuation with an erection waiting to be released of its rigidity.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

355. Good story. Of course, it deserves a continuation to involve moms, daughters, continuation with mom’s friend and anyone and any thing your devious mind provides.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I got daughter & mom pussy mom was way better

Jimdog32526Jimdog325269 months ago

Excellent as always Silk.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Aroused this 76 year old silver daddy ..... My cock is harder than in months. Dream cum true for the 18 Y/O virgin. Hope we read more of his education.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Haven't been reading for long but it is about the best by a longshot!

smoothed273smoothed2732 months ago

👍👍💖💖💖💖💋💋💋💋💋✌

smoothed273smoothed27313 days ago

Part 2 ,Please !!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍💖💖💖💋💋✌🙏

Coochielover71Coochielover7111 days ago

Great story. Left me wanting more.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman1 day ago

I can certainly see follow ups. Mom falls. Then Kendea's bitchy daughter (maybe acted a bitch because she secretly had a crush on him, but dating a geek would lower her status in the high school heirarxh).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...