Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school uniform fit better than she thought! No wonder she was getting away with the lie. Glancing at the girls walking by, each of them might of been her. She was no longer a woman, she was a schoolgirl!

'What are you in for?' a guy asked.

He was wearing a rough approximation of the school uniform, and she didn't like the look of him. Ignoring him was the only thing to do. Being reduced in status to a schoolgirl, she had to do as she was told, and that was to wait here.

You're still cuffed. Someone should have removed them when brought through security. You must be a tough character,' he snorted.

He dug her in the ribs to extract a reaction. Nothing doing. His hand went up to a breast, and he squeezed it.

'Stop that!' she hissed.

'You can't do much about it,' he grinned. 'Nice pair,' he said, while mauling a breast.

'Stop it, someone will see. I said stop it, right now, you, you, boy,' she whispered, while trying to shake him off.

Telling him she was an adult, and should be treated with respect, wasn't going to work. Her hands were tied behind her back, pushing her breasts out, as though on offer. The boy was taking it that way.

'I'm not a boy, I'm eighteen,' he told her.

'Please! Stop it, please,' she desperately tried.

She turned away from the office window, to face him. It looked to him as though she was making a gift of them. He made the most of it. It was a rough handling, and not arousing in the least. The fear of being caught as a mature woman, letting a teenager maul her breasts, was exhilarating.

It was stimulating in a strange way. The whole situation drove her into thinking of herself a schoolgirl, with a naughty schoolboy fiddling with her naughty bits. Not knowing whether to encourage him, or spit at him, was confusing.

'Trevor! Leave the girl alone. Janice Williams! I'm putting you down for a demerit. That sort of thing is not tolerated outside the principal's office. Or anywhere else in school,' she quickly added.

'Silence, girl. I won't listen, I've heard all the excuses over the years. I hope for your sake, you're not a slut. Don't let young men take advantage of you. They won't think highly of you if you do!' the woman lectured.

Rose felt terrible. She wasn't an innocent adolescent, she was a mature woman, being told not to let boys touch her breasts. It was humiliating. It had her feeling like a naughty schoolgirl.

'Here's your Id. Put it around your neck girl, and keep it there at all times! Oh! I see. Come here, I'll cut those cuffs off. This girl will take you to the rehab class. Behave yourself this week, and you will rejoin your proper class next week. Got that? Good. Off you go, and remember, be a good girl,' the woman sent the sentiment after her.

Rose stuttered so badly, she missed her chance to explain the mistake, and to get out of the damn school. The woman saw what happened with that boy, making her too nervous and ashamed to explain anything quickly enough. In any case, the woman saw an embarrassed schoolgirl, so complaining wouldn't do much good. The woman cut off the cuffs, and pushed her out the door.

Rose looked at the new Id hanging around her neck, and cringed. Looking like a schoolgirl didn't help! Only the tie and part of the uniform showed, but what didn't help was the thick framed glasses. She became conscious of the pig tails bouncing around her ears, and the sounds of school closing in around her.

The school smell was dreadful in her nostrils, and with every breath it was invading her body.

'I shouldn't be here!' Rose pathetically whined.

'No! Don't tell me, I'm not interested. I'm escorting you because I missed a day. Every moment I'm here with you, I'm missing part of a lesson, and will have to make up the time after school. Here we are, Miss Derby's class. Word of advice, don't mess with her, girl,' the skinny one said, and walked off.

Rose walked in and showed her Id when asked for it. She heard the door click behind her, and terrible feeling of being trapped silenced her.

'OK, Janice. No! Don't give me excuses. I know you shouldn't be here. I've heard it all before, everyone of those plausible so called reasons. Ask any of them here, and they'll give you a new set of imaginative excuses,' Miss Derby growled.

Rose closed her mouth without getting out much of her story. Rehearsing the story in her head was one thing, but telling this teacher seemed a bad idea. Telling someone she was the mother, and that her daughter should be here, would be a great joke.

Expecting to be asked why she looked too old to be a student, she held the story ready. Except, no one had challenged her, as they just assumed she was who she was supposed to be. Especially as she wore a school uniform.

Even the Id photo conspired against her. In the photo she looked young enough, and the date-of-birth confirmed it. She gave them her real birthday, with her daughters year, and the administration woman didn't question it. She just typed it into the computer, to officially record her as Janice, an eighteen-year-old.

The walk to a vacant desk was embarrassing. Her bag bumped a couple of guys on the way, and she received rude comments. One of them said he would bump her later, and she didn't need an interpreter to figure out what that meant. Sitting down on the wooden seat made her sit up straight. She pulled at the skirt, trying to stretch the hem. The feel of her bare bottom on a classroom chair was awful.

Wearing a thong wasn't advisable in a classroom shared with unruly boys. She'd changed into a school uniform, but still wore her usual underwear. Wearing a sexy bra and panties for work, under a well fitted skirt was alright. It gave her a boost of confidence, which she needed. In the office she needed to feel sexy and empowered.

In this classroom the blouse was too tight, and the skirt was too short. Wearing skimpy underwear in a classroom full of delinquent boys wasn't a good idea.

It was partly that her breasts were bigger than Janice's, which made the blouse too tight. Her breasts were bigger than the other girls in class, which put a slight smile on her face. It hadn't been like that in high school before this. Her waist was slim, so the skirt fitted. Pulled over her larger hips, it was far too short for a mature woman. The other girls wore them just as short, so this was nothing out of the ordinary.

What am I thinking? Other girls? I'm not one of the girls! I'm not a schoolgirl! Sitting in class at her age was a mistake, though what could she do now, except carry on with the deception. No one was going to listen to why she was there. Whatever she said, no one was going to let her leave, so it had to be endured.

A question took her by surprise.

'Janice! Are you a part of this class?' the teacher asked.

'Sorry, miss, it's Hibernation, in winter,' Rose wondered if that was anything like an answer to what had been asked.

'OK, Janice, you've joined us now, good girl,' Miss Derby smiled.

Maybe she should have been annoyed at the patronising tone of voice, yet Rose was pleased to have answered a question correctly. As memory served, being patronised by a teacher was usual. Rose felt a pleasant warm feeling from the praise. Answering other questions helped her to relax, and feel good. The good feeling continued through to lunchtime, as she found the schoolwork so much easier this time around.

Maybe it wasn't going to be so bad after all. She scrambled through her daughter's bag looking for lunch. She'd prepared it earlier this morning, not expecting to be eating it.

They weren't allowed out of the classroom for breaks, or even lunch. For a toilet break they went in pairs. The idea being, if one of them ran off from school, the other would face a punishment. So they monitored each other. Searching the school grounds for an errant student wasn't fun for security.

'Hi, Janice,' Feebie introduced herself. 'I'll be your pair for a toilet break. So when you go, I go,' she smiled.

'Oh! OK! Right!' Rose flustered, just as she did back in high school.

'You OK? I'm one of the alright ones here. I guess you'll have to make that decision for yourself,' Feebie laughed.

'Sit with me for lunch?' Rose asked.

They chatted, with Feebie, her new friend taking over. She was picking up new words, or at least variations on the old words and phrases, like, cool, yea. The girl kept steering the conversation back to her boyfriend.

'He sounds alright! Like, cool,' Rose commented.

'Wait to you meet him. You're not grounded are you?' she asked.

'No, I can go out whenever I like,' Rose laughed.

'We could meet up at his club, the four of us. What about your boyfriend, tell me all about him,' she demanded.

'Well, he's back in North High, so I won't be seeing him. He's probably shacked up with some slut by now,' Rose lied.

She thought of her husband as a boyfriend, to get it right. The only thing stopping him from having met another woman, was his death in an accident. It wasn't thinking bad of the dead, it was the truth.

'You look sad, Janice. You must miss him,' Feebie said.

'No, not him. Looking forward to meeting a new guy,' she smiled.

'Paul sits by you. He's nice. Knows it too, so he kind of moves in before you have a chance to think of saying, no. He knows his way around, so be careful,' she laughed.

Lunch was over and the serious business of pretending to be a student continued. It was a lot easier now she'd relaxed into the routine. What they talked about hadn't changed, just the way in which they expressed it. Maybe it was just that the students in this class, were more forward than the rest of the school.

At first she'd hoped to be found out. Once settled into the classroom, she began to like the idea of pretending to be a student. Answers to questions in geography came back to her as she read through a test paper. She settled down to ticking the boxes, enjoying the fact she at last felt confident in school.

'Pass the papers forward and I'll mark them while you study for the exam. Get into pairs to test each other,' Miss Derby told them.

Her daughter was wrong, when she said no one would check her out. All the boys in this class had, and they made their opinions known. Although some of the remarks were crude, it still left her feeling good. Just being noticed was something of a novelty, and a thrill. A boy brought his chair over to sit close.

'Hi Janice, I'm Paul,' he said.

She tried to recall what Feebie said about him. He had a bright smile, and looked nice. Was that what she said, that he was nice?

'I'm your pair, do you want to suck on me?' Paul asked.

Rose wasn't sure whether to pretend not to understand, or just ignore him. She opened the book they were supposed to study. Out of the corner of an eye she got the impression of a handsome young man, of eighteen.

'You're not juicy enough for me,' she blurted out.

He laughed lightly, and his eyes danced over her body. He was closely checking her out, and she caught herself hoping he would like what he saw. It was a silly thought, for he was only eighteen. Although rude, it was the only chat-up line she'd had for several years. She unconsciously adjusted the blouse, pulling it tighter round her bust. The skirt was pulled at, to no effect.

'You should try it before rejecting it. I won't reject you until I've tried you out,' he smiled, with light blue eyes drawing her in.

'Perhaps you're right. You can't judge a book by its cover. I've sucked on a pear and found it too soft. So, what is your pear like? Big, hard, and juicy I hope,' she said.

Rose couldn't believe what she was saying! It hadn't worked either, for he wasn't fazed at all. He sat there staring at her, until she had to lower her eyes, and was turning red with embarrassment.

Damn it! She was supposed to be a mature adult, and he wasn't much more than a kid at eighteen. She looked him over and corrected her opinion. He was a handsome young man, and his cock was twitching in his trousers. It was important to put him in his place, though so far shock hadn't worked.

'You've got experience then, with pears. I guess you know how to handle a pear. I should take a look at what you've got, before I judge you,' Paul gently challenged.

'Yes, I have a lot of experience, of hard pears, and things. I like to suck juicy pears, though I can't get a whole pear in my mouth, so the juice dribbles down over my, err, chest,' she said, with a straight face. 'I guess you're right, you shouldn't dismiss someone without examining them properly,' she stated.

She made a suggestive pout with her lips. Realising what she was doing had her heatedly blushing. Why was she saying these things to a naughty boy? She felt like a silly schoolgirl. It darted into her head that he wouldn't mind feeling a silly schoolgirl.

A light touch to her thigh was a surprise. It wasn't unpleasant, so much as unexpected. It was the short hem that let her down, and that he was bolder than expected. He'd progressed from playful innuendo too quickly, but then he was an inexperienced youth. Of course, he thought of her as just a fellow truanting student. Being in this class meant she was available, as they were all eighteen-year-old delinquents. She should have been more careful.

She looked up to gain the teacher's attention. Asking the teacher a question would be a subtle way of putting him off. Miss Derby had left the classroom. The fingers lightly danced over her thighs, not trying to lift the skirt. Looking around at the others, she found they wouldn't be any help. The guys were openly kissing the girls. It was a shock to see a couple of girls necking.

The sight of these young things kissing and cuddling, wasn't helping. She had to put a stop to his wandering hands, without anyone's help. She couldn't think why she hadn't brushed his hand aside, or even told him off. Would he be shattered if she blatantly rejected him. The others had paired off already, and he would be left without anyone.

A finger ran up the inside of her thigh, and a hand at her back pulled her closer. This was too silly. Letting a boy take liberties, so as not to upset him, was absurd. She opened her mouth to complain, only to sigh pitifully instead. If he'd pushed his hand up her skirt without flirting, she would have been in a fit state to complain. Instead, she found herself melting in his arms, and unable to utter a word of complaint.

It wasn't just him that turned her on so much. It was wearing a schoolgirl's uniform, and being in a class of horny teenagers. Being relieved of all adult responsibilities left her behaving badly. She was a schoolgirl again, with a handsome young guy trying it on with her. This had never happened the first time around.

She felt his lips on hers and melted. His arms were holding her tight. His lips were soft and mobile. She opened her mouth to breath, and his tongue slipped in to tease. Her tongue found his and entwined it, around and around, playing a wonderfully sensitive game.

His hand slipped up the little skirt, but she didn't notice while concentrating on smooching. She wanted to get it right this time, for she had little experience in high school. This was the time when teenagers practiced with eagerness.

When she was a teenager the slightest touch down there would have been felt, and sharply dealt with. As a married woman, experience of men had left her less sensitive to their fumbling. Or was that just an excuse?

Paul had a very light touch, and was used to being careful with an anxious teenager. This one seemed easy, though he took his time, wanting her thoroughly hooked before going all the way.

As an experienced woman, she had no fear of going all the way, but should have the strength not to.

'She's back!' someone shouted.

All of a sudden they were sitting straight, pulling their clothes together. The teacher walked in, and scanned the students, looking for infractions of school rules. The well rehearsed cover-up worked again. Except Rose wasn't so expert, or quick to react.

'You! What's your name, girl,' the teacher shouted at the new girl.

Rose had gone past pretending to be her daughter. She was back in high school all over again, to become Janice the high school student. It was difficult clinging on to being an adult, when in a classroom full of adolescents, and being told what to do all the time by a stern teacher.

Rose stood up and said, 'Janice, miss.'

'Come here, Janice,' the teacher commanded.

The class was full of miscreants, so the teacher had to keep a firm grip of them, or they would get out of hand.

***

Before her, Mrs Watson's class had been a rowdy lot, and Miss Derby was determined not to let that fiasco happen again. The school nearly got closed down, when it got out that the teacher had sex with one of the boys in her class.

The staff had saved their jobs by presenting a plan to improve discipline. This class was a result. Throughout the school, uniforms were re-introduced, rules of conduct were written up, and the ability to enforce them was given to teachers.

The truth was, Mrs Watson had given up keeping the unruly element under control. As one of the boys took over control of the class, he began to take control of her. No one bothered to find out what was happening in the troublesome class, when they all quietened down. The boy had taken control of Mrs Watson, and the rest of the class went along with it. The students kept order, because they were having an easy time without a teacher in charge.

As the boy took over more and more, Mrs Watson eventually capitulated completely. He began screwing her in the store room, her car, her apartment, and anywhere else he could get away with it.

One of the other students caught them at it, and wanted in. Mrs Watson was kept busy, satisfying both eighteen-year-olds. They were using her as a sex toy, and competing with each other to come up with interesting sexual experiences. The woman was thoroughly subdued, unable to stand up for herself. Sometimes she was unable to stand.

The first boy didn't like the idea of sharing, so he took charge of her, and hired her out to other boys in the class. To make more money, he prostituted her to friends. Inevitably to anyone who wanted a sex partner, willing to perform anything.

It was said the teacher ended up becoming a complete slut. Miss Derby heard the teacher had been thoroughly trained as an obedient sex slave. Inevitably they got caught, though the full truth had been suppressed. Where Mrs Watson ended up, no one knew.

***

'What have you been up to, girl?' Miss Derby asked.

'Nothing, miss,' she replied.

It felt as though she were eighteen again, and was in trouble in school. Not that she had been in much trouble. There was a slight pleasure fluttering through her, for what she had done. When in high school before, she hadn't received the attention of a handsome guy.

'You've been playing around with a boy, haven't you,' Miss Derby demanded the truth.

'Yes, miss, no, miss,' she quickly lied.

Looking back at Paul was a mistake. The teacher chose to ignore that, as she wanted to make an example of the new girl.

'You will stand in the corner, with your hands on your head,' she demanded.

It was a relief when the girl did as she was told. Not many of the others would have, or at the very least they would have kicked off. She was right about this new girl. She was a submissive, and would be easy to control. Through making her an example, she would control the others.

Placing her hands on her head, lifted the little skirt just under her cheeks. The teacher wouldn't be bothered about a schoolgirl showing off her thighs like a slut, especially not in this class. As an adult woman, she was terribly self-conscious. It was easier to handle by sinking into being just a schoolgirl again.