Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about an hour, Miss Derby looked around to check on the girl. No wonder the students had laughed at her when she first stood in the corner. Lifting her arms above her head, lifted the short skirt. The bottom of her cheeks were on show, which shouldn't have happened.

The stupid girl was wearing a thong! That was most definitely against the school rules. Even if some of the male teachers might not agree. It was tempting to send her to the principal, though that might be dangerous for both of them.

'Go sit down, girl. Do not cause me any more trouble, or you will be sent to the principal. The alternative to this class is the assessment centre, and you really don't want to go there, my girl,' the teacher heavily warned.

'Yes, miss, no, miss, thank you, miss,' Rose stammered.

They didn't cane students any more, but at the assessment centre there were harsh punishments, though no one would tell her what. Besides, it was the thought of being among the counties worst kids that frightened her. Delinquents who knew how to cause real trouble, would probably bully her.

'Another study session. You know your pairs, so get on with it,' the teacher told them.

Paul quickly joined her, and the teacher gave them both a harsh look. She wasn't bothered with what they got up to outside of school. If the girl was stupid enough to become pregnant, and ruin her life, that was up to her. As long as she kept them occupied and quiet, the principal would be happy. It wouldn't be long before she was assigned another class, with normal, well behaved students.

***

Miss Derby remembered wearing stockings at the teachers Christmas party. The principal had guessed, and the word quickly went around the male teachers. After a drink, they were like silly schoolboys. Dancing with her, they held her hips, feeling for the belt, and straps. What was it about these ridiculous things that fascinated them?

She had been outside with three of them, smoking. Their eyes were glowing in the dark, or was it the cigarettes? She was more than a little tipsy. Exasperated by their jokes and innuendo, she lifted the skirt and tucked it around her waist.

'There, does that satisfy your curiosity? Black suspender belt, straps, and stockings,' she slurred. 'What is so fascinating?'

'Well. . .' the principal contemplated. 'Maybe its behind you?' he suggested.

'What? My bottom? What's wrong with my bottom?' she asked, and turned around.

'Perfect,' one of the teachers sighed, and the others joined in.

'The front then,' she said, and turned around.

'Yes, that is very nice too,' they joined in congratulating her.

Eventually she realised they were commenting on her sex, which was bulging in the small panties. It was also the first hint that she was sexed up. It explained why she was showing off her panties to colleagues. That, and the drink.

Next term the headmaster gave her the worst class in school. He figured she was one of them, and therefore could control them. If she survived a step up to head of department was due, and no one would object. Just so long as she didn't wear stockings, ever again.

'For both our sakes,' the principal had grinned.

She agreed, and so here she was.

***

With the teacher gone, Rose smiled at the handsome young man.

'Thanks for keeping quiet. You're a good looking girl, a real beauty,' he unashamedly told her.

This time she looked down, and blushed, not thinking of the remarks being inappropriate. Maybe it was true, but it was wrong to let a young guy talk to her like that. It wasn't his fault, as she was in a school classroom, pretending to be eighteen.

Soon it was near the last lesson of the day, and she had settled in to being just a schoolgirl. Thinking of herself that way helped keep her out of trouble. Behaving normally, or as everyone thought she should, was easier as the day wore on. It was surprising how easy it came back to her. The behaviour, emotions, language, and submitting to a teacher. It was all so easy.

Throughout the study period he complimented her body and mind, becoming personal at times, then asking a question related to the history exam. She wasn't going to be outdone, so complimented his looks. She almost told him how young he looked, but at eighteen that wouldn't go down well.

'You two, you're enjoying each other too much,' the teacher warned.

He stroked her thigh under the desk, while the teacher glared at them. Rose dare not pull away, in case he got caught. His hand went up the skirt to find a sensitive place, and still she sat there asking history questions. He pretended to answer them, only he was saying naughty things to her.

'You're thighs are very white, didn't you wear short skirts in your last school?' he asked.

'Are you wetting your panties, or are you sexed up?' he asked.

He took advantage of her hesitation to pull at the panties, while the teacher stared at them.

His fingers pulled away the crotch of her panties, and she felt him playing with her lips. Damn! She was stunned, unable to move. He asked her a question, and she mumbled something incoherently. Surely the teacher could see her state of arousal, and would stop this terrible situation.

She looked up to see the teacher was busy reading. This was her chance to push him away, but he was pressing upon her bud, leaving her staggered. Maybe it was shock, or arousal beyond resistance. In any case, she dare not let the teacher find out, or she would end up in the assessment centre.

Feebie had warned her about the place. Girls weren't safe in there.

The bell rang, and Paul let go of her. Instead of lambasting him, or silently glaring at him, she simmered silently. Rose simmered with heat, from a well stoked vagina. It was burning hot, ready to explode, but he'd stopped stoking her red-hot furnace. It left her on the edge of an orgasm, though, as a married woman, she was used to that.

Following the others, they both left the classroom. They walked hand in hand to the student parking lot. She kept looking up at him, wondering what he was up to, and hoped he wasn't just teasing her. Paul was nice, and she liked his company, but how far was she willing to go to keep his attention.

'Do you want a lift?' he asked.

'I'd better not. I'll catch the bus. It leaves soon,' she said.

Realising she was hurrying him up by saying soon, embarrassed her. Everything seemed to make her self-conscious, and act gauche when around him. Realising she was acting like a silly girl with a crush, didn't help.

'The seats are good,' he smiled.

He was obviously proud of his car. She looked it over commenting how nice and shiny it was. He opened the back door for her. Rose slid in, and immediately wanted to kick herself for being so stupid. He slid in beside her before she had even settled into the leather. He wrapped an arm around her, and continued where they left off.

His hot kisses started her up again, though she figured she had been fired up all day, since he first kissed her. What in hell was it about him that had her panting? Her legs had fallen apart, and he was working her up so easily.

It was all wrong, yet she couldn't help falling for him. She was a mature woman, on the back seat of a boy's car, being fingered. He hadn't actually entered her, but was doing everything else. It was so nice, she didn't want it to stop.

'Your bus,' he said.

How could he do that to her? She was very nearly falling off the edge into a deep orgasm!

'Yes, I'd better go,' she said, and kissed him full on.

On the way to the gate Rose almost fell, while looking back at him.

'Damn! I'm acting like a silly schoolgirl,' she giggled.

She couldn't help having a crush on him, despite telling herself to be sensible. In her last year of high school a crush had formed over a certain boy, but she dare not approach him. Waiting for him to notice her had been a long drawn out agony. In the end it had to be recognised, she wasn't of interest to him.

This time around she had a handsome and clever young man, paying her delicious attention. As an unattached woman, with unfulfilled needs, a dose of heavy petting was good medicine. There was no way she would let him go all the way. The thought of letting a boy have his way with her, was so very funny, she laughed out loud.

It felt as though she were flying home from the bus stop. It was exciting and exhilarating having a schoolgirl crush on a handsome young man. She skipped along the pavement, avoiding the cracks. It was all very silly, but it wouldn't last for long. While it lasted, she would hold onto the glorious fun of it. It would be amusing taking her daughter's place in school, until going back to the boring responsibilities of adulthood. Why not relax and enjoy herself for a few days.