Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very quiet applause ensued.

'I'd like to keep you miss,' one of the football team said.

'Thank you Brian, nice of you,' she commented.

'So you wouldn't mind miss, if I kept you, miss,' he politely asked.

She missed the meaning in his voice, and quickly said, 'Yes, Brian, that would be nice.'

'As a pet, miss. I've heard of pet pupils, what about a pet teacher?' Brian teased.

Her face went bright crimson. He'd hit upon a nerve, but the other students thought she was embarrassed at such an audacious suggestion.

'Just so long as you look after me, Brian. A pet teacher is not just for Christmas,' she joked, only it sounded hollow.

'I would miss. I'd teach you things. That would be a turnaround, wouldn't it, Miss,' he politely said.

'Yes, maybe so. Can you teach me anything, as you don't seem to have learnt much in this class,' she quietly joked, hoping to put him off this track.

'I've learnt discipline, so I could teach you that. Obeying instructions, doing as your told, wearing the right clothes, sitting up straight, and much more, miss,' he said, while she tried to interrupt him.

'Brian, let's get on, shall we?' she said, now standing close to him.

Their conversation became quiet and personal, while the rest of the class ignored them, becoming involved in their own chatter.

'So, I really could teach you something miss,' he innocently smiled.

'Yes, well, I'm sure, Brian. In the meantime back to reality and this class,' she said, trying to bring some authority to her voice.

'As my pet I could teach you all those things, especially obedience. A pet should wear a collar, with a leash, learn how to beg, and to fetch. I'd use discipline and rewards to train my pet teacher, miss. A spanking is a discipline, isn't it miss?' he quietly asked.

'Yes, but, not, err, not,' she whispered huskily, and then her voice faded.

She tried to say, not her, not a teacher. The big football hunk had found out a secret something about their teacher, and was playing it for all it was worth. The hum of the class died to silence, as though waiting for him to score a goal.

'I'm glad you agree, miss. Wouldn't want to discipline you if you didn't agree to it. The rewards would be good, miss. A good brushing, and a seeing to, would be a reward, miss. What do you think?' he cheekily asked.

Miss Derby looked frightened. No longer able to whisper, she simply nodded her head. The one thought raged through her mind, that he had found out. How? How on earth had he discovered her weakness, her secret fantasy? She was very discreet, using a laptop, and being very careful with the password. She looked around the classroom, wondering who else knew!

She stood close to his desk, willing him to stop. Trying to prevent him revealing more, through sheer will power. Her mouth was dry, and she'd lost the power of speech, unable to even protest.

'Good, miss, we're clear then. You want to be trained and disciplined. For a reward you will be given a good seeing to, and punished if necessary,' he whispered.

He watched her nod ascent. It looked as though she were in a dream-world. He knew why, but hadn't expected her to just cave in. He hadn't expected their teacher to let him reveal all that. It certainly confirmed what he had found out about her. Their teacher was a secret pet-girl.

He'd gone too far in class, but it had been amusing seeing her cringe. He wondered how he could get something more out of this. It had been fun embarrassing her in front of the class, but that's all it was, a bit of fun.

'Finished? See me after class,' she heavily spoke.

The students looked at each other wondering what just happened. Shrugs and up turned eyes showed they were mystified. They had waited for a punch line to Brian's joke, but nothing happened.

His eyes gleamed with satisfaction, and that should have warned her not to be alone with the big football hunk. Arranging for him to stay after school might not have been such a good idea.

***

After school Rose relented, and agreed to let Paul drive her home. They were getting into his car, when they saw Miss Derby walking through the students car park. They looked at each other, then back to where she had been, only to have lost her.

Paul was in too much of a hurry to be bothered about a teacher, so drove off. He parked down the street from her house, and reached for her.

'We have a few minutes until the school bus arrives. You won't be expected home until then,' Paul told her.

The intense look he gave her melted all resistance, or at least some of it. How could she upset him, when he'd been so good to her? All it took was one of his special smiles. He wound an arm around her waist, and kissed her. He was an expert at kissing. No one kissed like this after leaving high school, and she hadn't even smooched like this in high school.

This was all new to her, and it was exciting. She was in the arms of a school heart throb. All the girls wanted him as their boyfriend, yet he belonged to her. In return she belonged to him. A deep longing for something excited her, and spurred her on. The idea of belonging to him became deeper the longer they smooched.

How she was going to keep him was the problem.

As they kissed, her age melted away, leaving her eighteen again. She was a teenager, so it was alright to be his girlfriend. While being his girlfriend, she could use her experience as a woman to keep him. What they were doing had now been justified, and allowed her to carry on.

The light touches to her thighs were hardly felt, as everything was concentrated upon lips and tongue. A finger pressed against her engorged lips, and her legs fell open.

'No! Paul! I can't let you,' she told him.

Her voice was light and breathy. It revealed how excited he'd made her feel, rather than sounding determined to stop.

'Let me pleasure you. I'll make you cum. Don't worry, it won't hurt!' he smiled.

'I know,' she said, almost laughing at him. 'You don't know me. I hardly know anything about you,' she complained.

'What do you want to know?' he asked.

'The bus will be here soon, and mom will be expecting me,' she quickly said.

'In class you promised I could touch your breasts,' he reminded her.

The expectant look on his face was funny. It was true, she'd put him off in class, hoping something would happen to get her off the hook. The bus would arrive soon, so maybe she could avoid what he wanted.

Slowly unbuttoning her blouse, she looked at him, and said, 'You sure you want me to do this?'

She knew it was a silly question.

What the hell! What did it matter, it was no big deal, they were just breasts. Of course, it was important to him! It was important to all teenage boys. It was decided to give him a thrill. To keep him interested it wasn't much of a sacrifice, as she was an experienced woman, and used to going much further than this.

On opening her blouse, and pulling up the bra, she was pleased with his reaction. The expression on his face was a picture of concentration, arousal, and excitement. He was pretty sure of himself, and right then was no exception.

Expecting him to inexpertly grope her breasts, she was surprised when he leaned in to suck on a nipple. He gently massaged the other one, paying attention to the nipple. Too late to stop him, she felt how sensitive they were. If he had treated them roughly, it would have been possible to remain cool.

Her level of arousal was being raised too quickly to cope. The nipples seemed to be connected directly to a pleasure centre in her brain. Her head lolled back, and she groaned. A hand stroked her thigh, and this time she didn't care. The pleasure ran through her entire body, arousing her to the brink.

His finger rubbed over the crotch of her panties, pressing her bud in just the right way.

'Oh! God! Yes!' she hissed.

Paul stopped suddenly.

'The school bus,' he sighed.

It had driven past the car, with lots of eyes scanning them both. They'd been caught! They straightened up their clothes, while still breathing heavily.

'Later,' he said. 'We'll go out on a date, and get to know each other.'

She knew what he meant. The seriousness of his voice was funny. If he intended to finish what he had started, she was ready for a date. He probably didn't, which disappointed her. Well! At least she knew her integrity was intact, if nothing else.

What did eighteen-year-olds do on a date? As a nice girl, it wouldn't be what she needed right then.

'OK. Like that will be cool, yea,' she said. 'What time?' she asked.

'I'll pick you up at eight,' he smiled, and lightly kissed her lips.

Walking the short distance home felt as though she were floating on air. Did she have wings? Well, she was no angel! Up the path to the apartment, she happily skipped like a happy schoolgirl.

***

'Hi, mom!' she murmured.

'How was your day?' Janice asked her mom.

Janice was bursting to tell her mom about the art studio, though maybe it would be unwise to rub it in. Best not let on she was having fun, while mom suffered a week of high school.

They went through the usual routine of setting the table, eating dinner, completing chores, homework, and going their own way in the apartment.

The time was getting on, as Janice pored over ideas for an advertising campaign. Everyone at the studio had a chance to contribute, and Janice was determined to make an impact.

The doorbell rang, interrupting her thoughts.

'Hi, Mrs Williams, I'm Paul. I'm here to take Janice out. If that's alright?' Paul introduced himself.

'Me? Oh! Sure. Paul? Oh! Yes, of course, come in. She's not ready yet, I'll hurry her along,' Janice said, looking bemused.

'Okay, thanks, Mrs Williams. These are for you,' he said, presenting her with some flowers.

Janice wondered where he'd stolen them from, but smiled and thanked him.

'I'll put them in a vase if you like,' he said.

'If you can find one, please do,' she quipped.

Marching down the corridor, she strode into the main bedroom. Her mother had showered, and was lazing around in a dressing gown. Janice was annoyed with her, so didn't notice it was a teen magazine being read. If she had, something sarcastic would have been said.

'There's a boy here, Paul, says he's taking you on a date!' Janice announced.

'Oh! Shit! I forgot,' Rose said.

She rolled off the bed, landing with both feet on the floor. Though, it didn't seem she had her feet firmly on the floor at all.

'Why didn't you tell me about this Paul?' Janice heavily asked.

'Well, like, there's nothing to tell really. You don't need to know everything I do. I'm old enough to decide for myself,' Rose asserted.

'Well, err, yes, I guess. You're going out with a boy from school! If you make a mistake, and get found out, what then?' Janice said.

'This is a good reason for playing the part all the time, so I don't forget and mess up. Anyway, it's only for a week,' Rose reminded her daughter.

'I suppose having a boyfriend in school is alright, and of course he'll want to take you out,' Janice mused.

It was a bit daunting going out with a teenager. Not really wanting to go out with a boy from school, Rose switched tactics.

'You going to ground me then, like, yea? So, like, spoil my fun, go on!' Rose unkindly spoke.

Janice was being driven into acting like her mother again. She'd felt a protective motherly feeling over Rose, when the boy announced himself, as though he owned the girl. This wasn't a girl, this was her mother, for hell's sake!

Seeing her mother picking something smart to go out, wasn't convincing. The clothes were smart for a woman of thirty something, and totally unsuitable for a teen. Wearing that dress meant she didn't want to go out. The whole act was meant to rile Janice, into grounding her.

'What have you been up to? It must have been something, otherwise he wouldn't be around here, wanting to take you out. The way he spoke, it sounded as though there's something between you two,' Janice accused her.

'No. Like nothing, I haven't done nothing, yea!' her mother evaded the idea.

'You can't wear that, it's too old for you. Don't tell me I'm spoiling your fun,' Janice told her mother.

'Hey, like, err, so, you're not going to ground me? Yea, well, I don't have anything to wear, like, nothing, really,' her mother crossly spoke.

'I'll get you something to wear. Just don't get up to anything with him,' Janice said.

Too late, Rose realised her plan had backfired. Her daughter was pushing her out on a date with a boy from school. Sort of, and in a way, it let her off the hook. Responsibility for the decision had been taken out of her hands. Despite being an adult woman, her daughter had decided she was going out on a date with a teenager.

'Here, I haven't even worn it myself,' Janice told her.

Trying not to show much enthusiasm, Rose pulled on the skirt and top. She didn't want to look in the mirror, as it was far too young for her.

'I can't wear this!' she exclaimed.

'Don't be silly, your just a teenager, and can wear anything you like. If a man looks at you, then he's a dirty old man and dare not speak to you. I think your boyfriend, Paul, will look after you,' Janice told her mother.

'I guess so. The skirt is a bit short. This crop top hardly covers me,' she complained.

'I was going to wear it, so its good enough for you. It looks good on you. We'll go shopping at the weekend and you can choose whatever you like. Hurry up, we need to get your hair done, and some makeup on,' Janice told her.

Reluctantly she let Janice fix her hair, and apply makeup. Janice was much better at it, only what was appearing in the mirror wasn't right.

'Mom!' Rose said, and heavily sighed.

'What's wrong now?' Janice asked, knowing full well what she had done.

'Look! It's all wrong. I'm supposed to be eighteen, not sixteen,' she pointed out.

Rose suspected her daughter had made her up like that on purpose.

'If you look sixteen, then the guys will leave you alone,' Janice told her mother.

'Like, you wish,' Rose said.

Surely Janice knew it wouldn't make much difference to the guys. If they thought she was available, then she was available.

'Just don't get into trouble. You are old enough to behave yourself,' Janice said.

She thought it hilarious that she'd pushed her mother into going out, with an eighteen-year-old boy. What were they going to do? They couldn't go to a bar for cocktails! It would be terribly embarrassing for her mother going to a Disney movie, and holding hands.

Reluctantly her mother walked into the lounge where the boy was waiting for her.

'Wow! You look Fab!' he said.

His eyes glowed, which confirmed the truth of his words. Janice could see they glowed with excitement. She laughed from imagining her mother fending off wandering hands all evening. The skirt was a lot shorter than she was used to, and she would have to be careful.

Hell! She was a woman, so more than capable of dealing with a teenager. She looked at them together and couldn't help wondering. Had they got up to something in school? Surely not! Her mother had only been in school for a couple of days!

'Sit there, and I'll fix you a drink. A beer alright?' she asked Paul.

'Thanks, Mrs Williams, that would be good,' he smiled.

She noticed the flowers set in a vase, and smiled back at him. A nice touch she thought, but quite useless. When she got a serious boyfriend, she would tell him not to bother bringing her mother flowers.

'Your mother's nice. Did she help you with your hair?' Paul asked.

'You don't like it,' she said.

'It looks lovely. I love it. Pig tails make you look cute, and I love cute. I could lick you all over your so cute,' he said, and poked his tongue out at her.

'Kiss me, I need to be hugged, and kissed,' she suddenly announced.

Sometimes the teen persona became overwhelming, with a feeling of being suffocated. Rose needed to feel like a woman, and needed a man to hold her.

Janice came back with a beer, and a cocktail for her mother. It looked and tasted like a soft drink. She halted in the doorway, watching them neck. Damn! They hadn't lost much time. As soon as her back was turned they were at it. Teenagers! What was she thinking! That young guy had his hand up her mother's skirt!

Janice suppressed a hearty laugh, without spilling a drop.

Taking a few steps back, she coughed, waited, and entered the room, with a big smile. Rose looked embarrassed. Had the boy unexpectedly grabbed her mother, and kissed her? That was so funny. She handed over a beer, and a stiff cocktail. Her mother choked. Too much vodka.

Mother and daughter eyed each other, and a challenge passed between them. The cocktail would be drunk, and Rose would show she was an adult, capable of making her own decisions. She was an adult, a mature woman, a mother, and it was her choice of boyfriend, no one else.

Janice smiled, thinking the vodka would relax her for an interesting evening. Again, imagining her mother fighting off the lad was amusing. It served her right for staying in the role of teenager on arriving home. If she wanted to be a teenager, then so be it!

Hopefully this would cure the problem, and her mother would snap out of it and leave the teenage persona at school.

The drinks and small talk were finished, and the two teenagers were leaving. Rose smiled at her daughter, and linked her arm around Paul, making it a challenge. The boy snaked his arm around her waist. Rose smiled at her daughter attempting to provoke her.

'You look great together,' Janice told them.

'Thanks, Mrs Williams,' Paul smiled.

Janice could see her mother was going to have a remarkable evening. The guy was strong, and she would have trouble fighting him off. As an afterthought, she had to add petrol to the fire.

Pretending to be discreet, she said, 'I've slipped a couple of condoms into your purse.'

'Mom!' Rose hissed in protest.

'Just keep safe, that's all,' Janice told her.

On closing the door, she found the image of their two astonished faces so funny, she doubled up with laughter. Her mother was going to have a very fraught evening. She would think twice about encouraging boys in class.

Sinking into the leather passenger seat, Rose sank deeper into the teen persona. The way her daughter had made her up, meant it was easier to behave like an eighteen-year-old.

'So you've brought condoms with you,' he teased.

'Shit! That was my mom's idea of a joke. She likes to embarrass me,' Rose explained.

'I know! Parents! They're good for an allowance, and that's all,' he laughed.

'Where are we going?' she asked.

'To the pictures,' he told her.

'What's on?' she asked.

'No idea. We're going to sit on the back seats, and kiss,' he smirked, and was pleased to see her smile back.

As soon as they left, Janice drove to a late-night mall. There was a lot to do before her mother returned home.

***

'Sorry, young lady, unless you have Id, I can't let you into that screen. We've got a Disney classic showing on screen three, you can see that,' the young guy behind the counter told her.

Rose wasn't surprised. The way she was dressed and had her makeup applied, she looked too young. A part of her felt proud and pleased. Nevertheless, she went red from embarrassment.

So they went to a Disney movie after all. Rose noticed the title, but nothing much else of the film. They kissed, and with no one around, they began to neck. That led to devouring each other's tongues, and exploring mouths. The teenager stuff seemed innocent enough, and so she let herself become heated up. So much so, she let him put his hand up the skirt.

It was meant to be for just a quick feel. After all, she was safe in here, as they couldn't get up to much. His fingers were so good at finding her sensitive places, she let him stroke her for a little longer than was safe. After awhile it was too late, she couldn't stop him. He played with her down there, while massaging a breast.