Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her whole body conspired to send insistent signals to her brain. The signals were naughty words. Fuck me, were two of them. He kept her going throughout the film, until she was well stoked up.

Before it ended, they rushed out before the crowd. Laughing and panting, they piled into his car. She suddenly noticed they were on the back seat, but didn't care.

He quickly had a hand up her skirt, to resume where he left off. With his tongue duelling with hers, there wasn't much of a protest. With the other hand he tweaked a nipple. It happened almost before she had settled on the seat. Her breasts felt on fire!

It all started very innocently at home, or maybe in his car this afternoon. There was no need to fight him off, or the vodka. She drifted along with the nice feelings in the cinema, and now in his car.

When she felt his fingers delve into her panties, a hand grabbed his wrist. Unsteadily the hand tried to stop him, though it might of been helping him find the right spot. Neither of them knew whether she was trying to stop him, or helping.

After awhile, naughty thoughts were inadvertently voiced.

'I'm ready,' she murmured.

With her lips close to his ear, he heard, and didn't need much encouragement. He'd known what he was doing, and was aware of how worked up she was. It was obvious she had experience, and those girls were the easiest.

Without missing a beat, he pulled her onto his lap, facing him. Her thighs were either side of his knees, with her panties askew.

As an eighteen-year-old this wasn't right, and she should have been frightened. For just a moment she was afraid of the consequences, and almost panicked. What would her mother say? Her mother was no longer around to tell her off, but Janice was.

As an experienced woman she could make up her own mind what happened. After so long without a man, she deserved some fun. Of course, it was more than a bit of fun, it was badly needed satisfaction.

She sank down upon the head of his cock. It slid over her slit, separated her lips, and nudged her opening. The hesitation was only a split second. The head of his cock entered her. It seemed like ages before it moved. Was he teasing her? With all her weight she pressed down upon him.

The feeling of his hardness penetrating her body was exciting. Already breathing heavily, she was now panting. She was sitting in a boy's car, with him embedded inside her body. He thrust up with his hips, lifting her up. She felt his cock deep inside her vagina, and moaned. He began to pump her vigorously. With every deep thrust her head rocked back, and she fitfully groaned.

The pleasure of a hard pounding to her pussy was magnificent. She'd almost forgotten what it was like to be ridden hard. With youthful strength, and stamina, he kept her going, keeping her on the edge of an orgasm. She was bouncing up and down in the back of his car, with head rocking back and forth, as though she were a rag doll in the hands of a rough child.

'Oh! Yes! Please! Don't stop now!' she yelped.

The words announcing her orgasm sounded silly, but neither of them noticed. Paul was pleased that at last she was reaching a climax. He couldn't have kept going for much longer. Rose was close to tears.

She felt him stop, thrust deeper, and hold it there. She imagined him spurting his young fertile semen deep into her vagina. The sensation of taking her lovers nectar, accepting it inside her body, was overwhelming, with feelings of love flooding her mind. A deep caring emotion overtook her. Electricity fired nerve endings, from her tummy out through her limbs. Her mind was blinded by sparks of desire and love.

He pulled her face onto his chest, and undid his shirt. He wanted to feel her warmth against his skin. There were tears glistening in her eyes, which he kissed. This girl was his now. He wanted to keep her safe, and to look after her. He didn't want her to be sad ever again.

***

'Good girl, you're not late. I'll let you go out again on a school night, if you behave yourself,' Janice cheekily told her mother.

'Ok! Thanks, mom,' Rose said, and yawned.

'So what did you two do?' Janice asked.

'Fab! It was some Disney classic, yea. A magician or something, I think. Alright, you can laugh. We played around in the cinema, just kissing, that's all,' she carelessly shrugged.

'You didn't see much of the film then!' Janice laughed.

She didn't pick up on the look of guilt on her mother's face. Her mother went into silent mode. Sulking wasn't like her, so it wouldn't last long. All rose could think about was how stupid she'd been.

'You've been a naughty girl. I told you not to play around with boys,' Janice teased her mother.

Feeling guilty over lying, and a little worried she might be punished, Rose said, 'Sorry, Mom. I'll be a good girl from now on, promise.'

Janice was disappointed the woman didn't bite. Instead, her mother just took the criticism, as though she were an errant daughter. Rose looked contrite, rather than angry over being treated like a teenager. What she had done in that car was difficult to excuse. Had she been mad?

Again Janice took a good look at her mother, and saw how young she looked. No, it wasn't just that she looked young. It was a combination of behaviour, speech, and the makeover.

'Come with me, I want to show you something. Here's your new bedroom. I figured you have to be a teenager until the end of the week, so to be safe you'll be in here. Before you say anything, you promised to be a good girl,' Janice reminded her.

Rose's lips flapped uselessly, unable to find the words to complain. It was difficult trying not to sound guilty. She kept telling herself she was a grown woman and could make her own decisions. Sleeping with a teenager wasn't very clever at all.

Feeling tired she decided to put off any complaints till morning.

'Alright, thanks, mom. Thanks for moving all my stuff,' she conceded.

'You can have friends back to your room,' Janice pointed out.

'Sure, whatever, it makes sense,' Rose agreed.

Again Janice would have been happier if her mom put up a fight. More drastic action would have to be found. They both looked around the teen styled bedroom, decorated with a predominance of pink. The posters of boy bands were for a younger girl, but her mother didn't know that. Rose bought them because they were cheap.

The same went for the clothes. Something her mother hadn't noticed yet. Her adult clothes were still in the main bedroom, ready for Janice to wear. In this wardrobe and draws were new teenager clothes. As an eighteen-year-old Janice knew what to buy, but bought young and cheap instead.

'Get to bed, so you'll be fresh for school in the morning,' Janice said. To waylay any arguments, she added, 'I'm going to bed now. I need to be fresh for work. It's an important day tomorrow,' she smiled, and blew Rose a kiss.

Rose was holding up the pyjamas, staring at them. Janice closed the door on her, not wanting to laugh and spoil the moment. The pink cotton pyjamas were on offer, so she bought them even though they were for a young teen. They were extra large, for a big fourteen-year-old.

Janice was in her mother's room, with a hand over her mouth, trying to suppress a belly laugh. It didn't matter if she refused to wear them, as they had been so cheap, having been discounted several times. That was because no self-respecting teen would wear them. They were some designers idea of being cute.

Tomorrow Janice was going to have fun with her mother. This whole thing was just so funny. That her mother had decided to stay the whole week in school, was her own fault, and Janice was going to take full advantage.