Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He touched a sensitive spot and she flinched. It was nice, very nice, yet he wasn't concentrating on her at all. She cleared her throat, to get his attention, ready to slam her thighs together. It was impossible. The sensations were dreamy! Wow! she murmured at one point.

Damn! Him! He wasn't going to make her cum while he was deep in thought, and while not with her at all.

Using her adult voice, laden with authority, she said, 'Excuse me, sir, do you mind removing your fingers from my pussy!'

'What? Sorry!' he said, and looked at her with surprise.

It was as though he'd seen her for the first time, ever.

'Sorry, I was thinking,' he said. Seeing the forbidding look, he added, 'You know, Miss Derby, I'm sorry I didn't do something,' he said.

'What do you mean? You're not going to do something silly are you?' she anxiously spoke.

'Well, you're mine, and I should look after you,' he fiercely spoke.

'I'm a sensible woman, I can look after myself, thank you. Is this because the class saw my ass?' she said.

They looked at each other, and burst into laughter.

As a way of distracting him, she changed the subject.

'I nearly cum with your fingers in me. You weren't even with me! You were thinking of my bottom being swiped, and everyone watching,' she complained.

'No, it's not that. I'm sorry, I just felt helpless, and I couldn't help,' he sincerely told her.

'No need. I got off lightly. Any other teacher would have sent me to the principal, and then I'd have be sent to that assessment centre. It was worth being caned,' she pointed out.

'Alright, I didn't like it,' he admitted.

'You didn't like it? What's wrong with my bottom then?'

'You know what I mean. Come here,' he said, and roughly grabbed her.

It was nice when he was rough with her. He held her tight, and wasn't gentle this time. The gentleness was nice, but occasionally she liked to be manhandled. She imagined being in bed with him, playfully wrestling, and him getting between her legs, forcing them apart. The fantasy changed to being under him, when he was in a bad mood, being forced to submit.

'Maybe you wanted to spank me?' she teased.

'Yes, and I will if you don't shut up and kiss me,' he said, and grabbed her hair.

After forcibly kissing her lips, he lent back and asked what was wrong.

'You didn't tell me where you wanted to be kissed,' she taunted him.

'In here of course. Oh!' he mouthed, and his eyes lit up.

'Go park the car somewhere safe. Come in the back door,' she said, and slid out of his car.

He was about to flippantly ask if the, 'back door', was another naughty offer, but thought better of it.

Not looking back, she stopped to pull up her socks, giving him a fine view of her panties. Her bottom no longer stung, so the teacher really had been lenient with her. Rose skipped up the street to home, trying to miss the cracks in the pavement. At twenty-six, going on eighteen, she felt light headed.

There was being naughty in class, and being very naughty outside of school. What would her daughter say when she invited her boyfriend into her bedroom. Hell! She was an adult, and could make a decision of who to invite into her apartment.

A sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach revealed it wasn't that simple. Her daughter had taken over the home, and she was submitting to teachers in school. In between times, she was yielding to neighbours, and any other adult she came into contact with. In just a short time it had become a habit, proving she was a natural submissive after all. The only thing to do was recognise it, and get on with it.

***

Miss Derby didn't see anything while focusing on where she had been told to go. Brian was waiting for her, with the back door of his car slightly open. Quickly ducking down, she slid onto the back seat, and covered herself with a blanket. Yesterday the blanket had been asked for, and she was glad he remembered.

If this had to be endured, then extreme discretion was necessary. He drove away with her, while she wished there was a way out of this hell. Screwing up her eyes, she admitted to herself it was only that he was a student, that made it bad. Otherwise it was wonderful. A dream come true. He was learning quickly what she needed. Too damn quickly!

By the time Paul and Rose had parted, Brian was parking in his parents drive. When the engine became silent, Miss Derby's heart began to flutter. With fear, panic, and excitement, in equal measure.

***

As expected her daughter was still at the office. They had an important presentation today and she was working late. A snack waited in the fridge, but Rose was too nervous to eat.

The back door was unlocked, a beer was in the fridge, and so she went to freshen up.

Returning to the kitchen Rose was pleasantly surprised.

'Oh! I didn't hear you come in,' Rose whispered.

'Is someone in? Why are we whispering then?' he asked.

Rose giggled like a silly schoolgirl. He wrapped his arms around her and they smooched. It felt so naughty kissing a boyfriend in the kitchen. So much so the thrill and arousal was enough to knock her thinking askew. Being carried away on a wave of arousal, spurred her on to be a very naughty girl.

Breaking away from him, she said, 'This way.'

Leading him to her bedroom, she felt as nervous as hell. The butterflies in her tummy turned to swallows. The bedroom was decorated in an embarrassingly young style, but she didn't think he would notice.

It felt as though she were once more in her parent's home, being terribly naughty. She was trembling with excitement. In high school she'd never had a boyfriend, and wouldn't have dared bring one home.

Sneaking Paul into her own home was thrilling, because she didn't want her daughter to find out. The idea that her daughter would punish her for bringing home a boyfriend, was silly, but at that moment it felt wicked. She was no longer a responsible adult, she was a silly girl, ready to do anything to please her boyfriend.

Stepping into the room they fell upon each other like ravenous beasts, then fell onto the bed. They were writhing together like snakes in a basket. After awhile, Paul pushed her away.

'Didn't you promise me something?' he hesitantly asked.

'A kiss, that's all,' she laughed.

'But where?' he grinned.

'Do you promise not to tell? Good. Do you promise to be my boyfriend until the end of high school?' she earnestly pleaded.

'I do! You'll be my girlfriend all through high school,' he sincerely promised.

Of course he did, he would promise the heavens and earth, and more. It was an easy promise too, as they only had a few weeks left of school.

Pretending to think about it, she kept him on edge, waiting for her to make up her mind. His expression wasn't so assured now. He expected her to chicken out. He was fairly sure this was just a big tease.

Slipping off the bed to her knees, she put a finger in the corner of her mouth. With a frown, she looked innocent and thoughtful. He knew she was teasing him, but just the possibility of her doing that was just wonderful. The anticipation almost made him cum. His cock ached for relief, but he dare not move or say a word. He didn't want to frighten her, or upset her at this critical moment.

A lascivious look crossed her face and took up residence. Reaching up to his zip, her hands shook, but managed to pull it down. A hand squeezed into his trousers, rummaged around, then pulled his hardness free. Her head moved forward with pouting lips.

Paul held his breath. It seemed as though his cock had stiffened so much he would never cum. Her face was right over his cock and he thought of a loaded gun, ready to fire. What would she say if he fired his load into her face? It was right, his cock was so tight it wouldn't fire.

It ached for her lips, and he caught himself reaching out for her hair. He pulled back, tucking both arms behind him, to support his back. His breathing was heavy, yet she seemed in control for a change. Usually it was her breathing ragged, and whimpering little sounds of pleasure.

With full rose bud lips parted, she kissed the end of his cock. If she sucked it in now, he would be hers for the rest of his life.

'I'm your boyfriend, Janice! My darling, beautiful, Janice,' he whispered.

Rose heard his words, but was concentrating on his penis. They reached into her sub-conscious making her happy, and wanting to make her boyfriend happy. If she'd had a boyfriend in high school, and had more experience, she wouldn't be so easy to please.

Rose looked up at him, smiled, flicked her hair away, then opened her mouth. Her head turned back to the important thing she had been readying herself for. She lowered her head, purposely letting him see her lips close upon the head of his cock. She kissed his cock, then sucked upon its head.

With lips wrapped around the head of his cock, she looked up through long eyelashes. The look of anguish, and arousal upon his face was satisfying. For this moment, she had him exactly where she wanted him. As a mature woman she knew what she was doing, and how to get the maximum power from this moment.

Her eyes locked with his. Her head was still, then her lips slid down the length of his cock.

'Oh! Shit! Oh! Fuck!' he cried out.

Watching her lips suck his cock was awesome. The feel of her mouth tightly gripping his cock, and the flick of her tongue, was stupendous. He closed his eyes to concentrate on the sensations.

'Oh! Yes!' he whimpered.

His eyes opened wide. He felt something different, and she had stopped. The grip loosened and she was sucking in air. Her eyes met his, where a mysterious message lay. Her face was distorted with cock, so there was no clue there. Something was up, and he hoped it wasn't his cock in her mouth that upset her.

He wanted her to grip it tight again. Wanted her to move up and down its length. Another deep breath. Did it mean she was trying to relax, and not panic over having his cock in her mouth?

'Oh! My! God!' he exclaimed.

He watched her lips push down, until they kissed his sack. She had swallowed his cock! The enigmatic message, the breathing, it all made sense now. He wanted to declare his love for her, yet garbled nonsense emerged from his mouth.

The feel of his cock gripped tight in her throat was more than awesome. It was indescribable. It was heavenly. With great intensity he watched her lips move up the length of his cock. Please don't let this end he silently cried out. He dare not move or say anything. Her tongue flicked in her mouth over the end of his cock.

She took deep breaths, then her mouth again slid down the length of his cock. A little faster this time. Only a slight hesitation, and he was down her throat, gripped tight.

Her head began to bob up and down, as she face fucked him. It was her face not just her mouth, as it was distorted when full of cock. There wasn't the slightest hesitation now, as she swallowed him whole. Her lips pressed tight again the base of his cock. Her chin pushed against his sack. Her top lip pushed against his pubes.

Faster and faster, she fucked him hard.

'Oh! God! I'm going to cum!' he shouted.

It wasn't a warning it was a declaration of excitement, and of finality. He had unexpectedly arrived into nirvana.

Amazingly she kept her head down, while he pumped strings of cum down her throat. Her face was firmly planted in his crotch. Surely she couldn't breathe like that! His cock was deep down her throat, while he spurted cum directly into her belly.

Like a rocket her head shot up, and she took a deep breath. Several deep breaths. His eyes were wide, and his mouth too. A look of wonder slapped his features. She was a goddess of love. His goddess of love.

His cock was still big and still in her mouth. She sucked on it, pulling hard, emptying him of all his succulent juices.

'Oh! Yes! Janice, I love you!' he declared.

She let go of his cock, and smiled up at him. On her knees, having performed for his pleasure, she felt like a master's special serving girl. He declared his love for her, and she absorbed every word, every nuance of meaning. Her heart raced to catch up with the feelings of being wanted, and wanting him.

'I love you, Paul,' she sincerely spoke.

He pulled her up onto the bed, and held her tight.

'That was wonderful, so good, I, can't tell you how good,' he intensely spoke.

'I've never done anything like that before. I practiced with a banana as a joke with friends. Just for you, my love, only you,' she pledged.

They cuddled happily without a care in the world. Rose was no longer a part of the adult world. She was a teenager, with a boyfriend. Without the worries of a mature woman, and mother, she was free to misbehave. A woman's sexual skills combined with the unlimited devotion of a teenager, was a powerful force.

'That was wonderful, my love, my Janice,' Paul said, thinking of next time.

'Whatever you want me to do, I'll do. I'm yours, Paul, I belong to you, my wonderful boyfriend,' she enthused.

Paul had melded with that boy, the one who let her down long ago in high school. Finally she had him, and wasn't going to let go. She was so happy, it really was meant when offering her all.

***

'Hi Janice!' her daughter called.

Janice laughed out loud. Shouting her own name was funny, even weird. That it was automatic meant it was very weird. Still, two more days of this disaster, and they could set thing back to normal. Not that everything had gone wrong. A week at the art department was fabulous.

The presentation went well, and she got a mention. The CEO shook her hand and welcomed her, and thanked her for her part in the presentation. With a head swimming as though it were her first cigarette, she tried the cheap wine and cheese.

If only she could just leave school and work there.

'Hi, mom, had a good day?' Rose asked.

'What are you up to? Who's this?' Janice asked her mother.

'No-one, we're just going,' Rose said, trying to smile.

The woman sounded shifty, and looked as though she were hiding the guy behind her.

'You can't hide a guy like a. . . It's Paul isn't it?' Janice said, then froze.

'Not hungry, I'll be back soon,' Rose murmured.

'Stop right there, Janice! You can go, Paul,' Janice aggressively spoke.

'Sure Mrs Williams. See you later,' he whispered, and slipped away.

Janice followed him to the door, with eyes trying to burn a hole in his head.

'What have you been up to? The blinds were shut in your room. It's easy to guess what you were up to! Slut! How dare you bring a boy from school to your bedroom. At least you could have waited until I got home from work,' Janice shouted.

'Oh! God! I'm so sorry, mom,' Rose began, then shut her mouth.

'So tell me all about it,' she heavily said.

'Like, we only kissed, yea. I'm sorry, mom. Like, yea, I've been a naughty girl, I know. Like, we didn't do anything, honest!' Janice tried to look innocent.

'Just kissing? You didn't have sex with that boy did you?' Janice accused her.

'No! Like, no, really!' Rose spluttered.

It suddenly came home to Janice that she was talking to her mother. Not knowing whether to laugh or be angry, she calmed down. This whole situation could be turned to her advantage.

'You have been a naughty girl, and I told you, I'd punish you if you misbehaved,' Janice firmly spoke.

'Sorry, mom. Like, really, I promise to behave, honest. I'll be a good girl,' she pathetically spoke.

'You'll go to school and behave like a good girl, and make me proud of you?' her daughter asked.

'Like, yea! I'll be good in class, and won't play with the boys,' she promised.

'Alright then. We'll have pizza for dinner. You can choose,' Janice told her.

Eating pizza calmed them both. Janice was thinking over her day, while Rose was thankful her mother hadn't caught them. Or rather, It was a good job her daughter hadn't caught them.

'It's not the playing with boys I don't like. Just don't lie to me, or get caught misbehaving in class. I'll have to take over next week and I don't want to be clearing up your mess. Do you understand?' Janice asked.

'Like, yea, I guess so,' she petulantly answered.

Janice didn't like her attitude. The woman needed to behave in class, and make this thing work.

'It would be better not to see that boy tomorrow. It's just that everything would be a mess, if you ended up in that awful assessment centre,' Janice told her mother.

'I can see who I like. I'm old enough to make that decision. We kissed, and I didn't say where I kissed him,' Rose brazenly said.

'In the bedroom of course,' Janice said, then noticed the taunting look. 'You mean? You slut! No! I don't believe it! You'll keep away from that boy, or else!' Janice shouted.

'You can't make me. I'm old enough to decide who I go out with. He's my boyfriend, and that's that. Or else what? You keep saying it,' Rose sneeringly spoke.

'That's it, enough. I have to make this work for both of us. There's got to be boundaries, and conditions to this arrangement. You're doing a good job of being a schoolgirl, and I'll help you all I can. I've got to act like your mother, so I set the boundaries, and take responsibility for you,' Janice lectured.

'You like that don't you! You're like your father, talking about boundaries, rules, and discipline. Well you can't stop me seeing Paul. I'll go all the way if I want to,' Rose huffily told her.

Janice had a look of shock slapped across her face. It suddenly occurred to her, that mom could become pregnant with a boy from school. Of course, as an adult Rose could decide on a partner. Not now she couldn't, not under the circumstances, not knowing what Janice did. It was far too dangerous. There were two more days of school, and her mother might do something silly.

Rose got up to walk out of the kitchen, when she felt a tug on the collar of her blouse. She went over backwards, and was caught by Janice. Janice pulled her mother over her knee.

'Your behaving like a slut. You're not showing me enough respect, and this is for back-chatting me,' Janice said, and whacked her.

'Ow! Stop it!' Rose protested.

'This is for messing around in school,' Janice said, and pulled her panties down, to slap her bare bottom.

'Ow! No, don't!' Rose cried out.

'Ow! You can't spank me, I'm your mother!' Rose loudly complained.

'Ow! Stop it, right now! I forbid you!' she shouted.

'Ow! I'm sorry! Ow! I promise to behave in school. Ow! I promise to be a good girl, honest, mom. Please don't,' Rose cried.

'You're letting that class get to you. They might misbehave, but not you, understood!' Janice demanded and slapped her again.

'Ow! I'll do as I'm told, honest, mom!' she cried out.

'Ow! Please don't hurt me, mom, I'll be a good girl, honest, mom,' she deeply and honestly spoke.

'Ow! Sorry, mom, I'll be a good girl I promise,' Rose sobbed.

Rose slid off her daughter's lap, to stand before her.

'You promise to be a good girl?' Janice demanded.

'Yes, mom, I'm sorry. I'll do as I'm told, honest. I'll be a good girl, promise, mom,' Rose said, through tears.

'Go to your room, and think about what I expect of you,' Janice heavily told her mother.

As soon as Rose had left the room, Janice put her hand under the cold tap. Rose kept to her room. As much as she hated the room, it was better to keep out of her daughters way. What would her daughter do if she found out she had sex, with Paul on the back seat of his car.

Calming down, Janice drifted back into reality and found it funny. Of course her mother was too sensible to have sex with a boy from school. It would be ridiculous.

***

A light knock on the door and Rose said, 'Come in.'

'You all right?' Janice asked.

'Yea, I guess. Like, sorry, mom,' Rose said.