Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was unsure if she wanted to stay in character. It was dangerous playing around with an eighteen-year-old from school. As a responsible adult, she wouldn't have even considered it. This whole play acting as a schoolgirl, had got to her. Relief from the pressures of adulthood had shaken up her whole life. He was nice, but he was neither a man, or a boy.

That wasn't it. Her daughter would take over from her on Monday, even if it was the name only. A new Id, and a new class, and the swap would go smoothly. Only if she didn't make waves, or get a bad reputation. Playing around with Paul might give her bad reputation.

What would happen when he came around here looking for her? There was no need to worry, as her daughter had taken over responsibility. Being spanked put her firmly in place. She just had to do as she was told, and Janice would take responsibility.

'Never mind, we'll sort it out. Lights out, girl, now!' Janice stated.

'But, hey, err, well, like, alright,' her mother answered, and reluctantly moved to switch off the bedside light.

'No arguments, girl. I've had a hard day, and want you to behave yourself, like a good girl,' Janice said.

Janice smiled at her mother, wishing she hadn't been so heavy with the woman. The light was switched off, and so she shut the door.

Janice stood there for a moment. Had it been because Rose said she was like her father? Spanking her mother had been triggered by everything happening to them recently, not just that.

Rose had been reacting when her daughter treated her like a kid. Recently it had become more difficult, and she was accepting the situation. Having to act in school like a schoolgirl, and being careful at home to carry on the deception, meant there was no let up, no escape. Rose couldn't be an adult, yet it wasn't so bad, rather it was fun being a teenager.

Giving in to a situation and others, came natural to her. Being spanked and told to be a good girl enforced the idea. She unavoidably became a schoolgirl, rather than pretending to be one.

Janice went into the kitchen to fix herself a drink. With a wine glass in one hand, she changed her mind. Copying her mother wasn't necessary. Instead she put some milk in the microwave, then after the ping, stirred in some chocolate.

School was crap. If only she could take the job permanently. She would be very happy working in the art studio full time.