Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her close and whispered his love. She giggled and cooed back at his awkward declarations.

'The time!' Rose cried out.

They raced to her apartment, with him catching her fear, speeding him onward. Anxiously driving up her street, they found Janis's parking space empty. Rose kissed him, and leapt from the car. She was home before her daughter, and wanted to make it look as though she had been home for ages.

After laying out her homework on the kitchen table, she went to the bathroom to shower.

Half an hour later Janice arrived home from the office in a good mood. Several of her ideas had been used in a new advertising campaign, for an important client. She quickly realised that important meant they had a large advertising budget.

Rose was determined not to tell her step-daughter anything at all about school. If Rose had thought about it, the same had happened when Janice was at school.

Spending most of the week in a classroom full of teenagers, having been spanked, enjoying the company of a boyfriend, all conspired to push her deeply into the role of schoolgirl. Rose thought of herself as a teenager, and found it difficult getting out of that way of thinking.

After dinner the kitchen table had been cleared for them to work on. Janice settled down to jot notes about the campaign, while Rose revised her homework.

Rose began to wonder what the hell she was doing, letting a boy from school make love to her. As a mature woman she could make her own decisions, and choose who she gave her body to. She wasn't married or in a relationship. Damn! If only it were that simple. Both Paul and her daughter would be hurt if the truth were revealed.

'Hi Rose, how are you?' a woman said.

Rose didn't even make an attempt to answer, though her daughter automatically responded.

'Hi Audrey, come on in,' Janice welcomed a neighbour.

Rose sat at the kitchen table wondering what to do. It was obvious her daughter had recently met the woman, yet she knew none of the neighbours yet. This was yet another demotion from woman of the house, to being just a kid. How could she introduce herself to neighbours now they thought Janice was her mother?

Janice was making a coffee for them both, chatting away about this and that. Rose was being ignored, leaving her feeling stupid, and ineffectual. This sometimes happened to her in a bar, or restaurant, yet it was all the more awkward from it happening in her own home. While her daughter gossiped woman to woman, she sat quietly getting on with her homework. Dressed in a schoolgirl uniform, being ignored was all she could expect.

Her daughter was wearing her business suit, and high heels. Janice had suddenly been transformed from an adolescent into a smart business woman. Maybe it was the clothes, and the respect she received in the workshop, that made her so self assured. Confident enough to take control of the apartment, and Rose.

In contrast, Rose was dressed in a short pleated skirt, with a hem around her upper thighs. The white blouse was too tight around her large bust. Her daughter had put her hair in pigtails, hoping to make her look cute. Black shiny buckled shoes, with long white socks, and a school tie, finished the schoolgirl look. The overall appearance was of a girl trying to look sexy.

It was easy to see why her daughter had taken over the home, and was treating her like a schoolgirl. Knowing it had happened, and why, didn't make her immune from feeling compliant.

Rose didn't know anything of what they were talking about, not having time to read a local paper. Not being a part of the local housewife network, she wasn't up with the gossip either. Every evening there was a lot of homework to get through, as well as chores. She was being ignored, and dismissed, as just an unimportant teenager.

Rose wriggled on the seat, wanting to escape the two women, yet unable to make a move. After the spanking Rose worried over what her daughter would do next. She didn't want to be embarrassed in front of a neighbour, especially as she would have to face them next week. Eventually she found the courage to interrupt them.

'Like, err, mom, I'm, um, going to my, err, room, okay,' Rose diffidently spoke.

'Sure honey. Have you completed your homework?' Janice asked her mother.

'Like, well, I'll finish it in my room, okay?' Rose asked, looking nervous.

'Make sure you do. You're already grounded over the weekend, so be a good girl,' Janice heavily told her mother.

'Mom!' Rose complained.

'I know, you want to go out with that boy. Do your homework, study hard in class, and I might let you go on a date. Alright?' Janice demanded confirmation.

'Yea! Okay!' Rose crossly replied.

'What did she do to get grounded?' Audrey asked.

'I caught her playing around with a boy from school,' Janice said.

'What? Actually caught them at it!' the woman exclaimed, looking shocked.

'No, they walked into the kitchen looking guilty. I'm sure they weren't far off doing it,' Janice said, while scowling at her mother.

Rose felt awful having her private sex life discussed with a neighbour. How could they trash her privacy like that! It was typical of adults to treat her like she was nothing. They were all the same, and as Feebie said, they were the enemy.

'You should thank your mother, for letting you out at all. I heard all about you being dragged off to school. You've been a naughty girl, and your mother is too soft on you,' Audrey scolded her.

'Okay. Like, thank you mom, thank you for letting me go out next week,' Rose told her daughter.

'That's better. It doesn't take much effort to thank your hard working mother. Here, some sweets to suck on while studying,' the woman forced a small paper bag upon her.

'Thank you, ma'am,' Rose politely spoke.

'Make sure that's all you suck on, girl,' her daughter crossly spoke.

'Mom!' Rose exclaimed.

'You can be a lovely girl when you want to. Just try more often to be a good girl,' Audrey chided her.

Rose made her escape feeling belittled and patronised, in large doses by her daughter, and the neighbour. After this, how could she face the woman next week, as an adult?

In what was now her room, she looked at the posters meant for a young adolescent. It was difficult to think of herself as a mature woman when bombarded by the message that she was just a kid. Sometimes it was subtle, and at other times it was ground in, like just now with the neighbour.

Rose heavily sighed and picked up a magazine off the floor. The articles were all about image, which was entirely different from her day. Her day wasn't thought of as she began to read through the teen magazine. Her head nodded while reading a letter, where the girl was complaining about overbearing parents. Rose found a lot to identify with, as she read the reader's letters page, and features.

***

The special Friday came around too quickly for Rose, though it was the same as any other day for everyone else. Rose would miss her friends, and the high status of being Paul's girlfriend. How she was going to tell him they were breaking up, was difficult to contemplate.

For Janice it was a special day to remember. One of the executives sent for her. He liked the work produced, and offered her a full time job. Without thinking about it, she slipped into Rose mode, and accepted the offer.

In human resources she told them a mistake had been made and that she was twenty-six. The young woman surprisingly accepted her word for it. The overworked girl dealing with her employment details, accepted the lie, and Janice promised to bring in the usual paperwork on Monday. Rose's birth certificate, and other documents would be used. Unnecessarily she explained that her father liked the name Janice, so she used it, rather than Rose.

Back in the art department, she phoned her mother's employer. She told the guy, Rose needed another week off, without pay. He wanted to break out of the office prison for the weekend, and so dealt with the situation more quickly than he should. He told Janice that would be difficult to arrange, so he left her pay in place. That saved him some effort, and wouldn't be noticed in a large corporate organisation.

Next, she phoned the school. It took some convincing for the principal to give Rose, or as he knew her, Janice, another week in the rehabilitation class. Eventually he relented, and arranged for Rose to stay another week.

Once home, facing an interesting weekend, Janice laughed out-loud. She was proud of her powers of persuasion. Everyone thought she was older, from the way she dressed, and because she behaved with confidence. The salary offered was greater than her mother's, and next week they would get both.

What about the following week, what then? Janice might look older, but she was still eighteen, and unused to looking forward to the unknown. She was inexperienced enough to have confidence in her ability to solve the problem when it arose.

***

Paul picked up his girlfriend at the bus stop, drawing less attention this time. He noticed she was quiet this morning so didn't bother her until they parked up.

'What's up? Is your mother giving you a problem?' he asked.

'It's not her. I'm grounded over the weekend. Like, yea, I guess it is her fault,' she moaned.

'I could sneak into your room tonight, and we could play around,' he said, and grabbed her.

'Hey, leave me alone!' she complained, then giggled.

He soon had her subdued, ready to kiss and cuddle.

'Security will be around, let go. Hey! Like we can't do it!' she challenged.

His hand was between her legs, and she was trying to push him away.

'Let the poor guy have a gawp,' he laughed.

'Stop it!' she pushed him harder.

Paul heard the words but her body betrayed her. She was wet, and her legs were gripping him, not blocking his wandering fingers. Her eyes flickered for a moment, then closed. She started to moan, and fidget on the seat. He'd found her clit, and by now he knew exactly how to get her going.

'Stop it, we can't,' she whispered.

Any moment she was going to orgasm, and her whole body stiffened. A swirling feeling in her tummy had started, ready to spill out to her limbs.

'Hey! Like why?' she complained.

'You said to stop. The security guy might come by,' he said, trying to look serious.

'Oh! Like, fuck you!' she complained.

'Later. That was just something to keep you interested,' he smiled, and darted out as she tried to hit him.

From the other side of the car she growled at him. It was a nice feeling but she needed more. Looking around the parking lot, she noticed the security guy slowly walking down their lane.

'Damn! You had better look after me, later,' she bitterly spoke.

Rose settled onto the classroom chair, and squirmed a little. She pushed her swollen lips hard against the seat.

Feebie looked at her friend squirming, and asked, 'What's up with you?'

'You were, like, right about Paul. He knows what to do to a girl,' Rose smiled at her friend.

'I warned you. So what now? What has he done?' Feebie cheekily asked.

'Like, playing with me in his car. The security guy was close, yea, and Paul stopped,' Rose said, not wholly telling the truth.

'Ooo, I hate that. Was you, like, really close?' Feebie asked, as though she were experienced.

'Yea! Like, on the very edge. He's so good, yea, I'm still close,' Rose exaggerated.

'Oh like, does he have really strong fingers? Yea, you know what I mean,' Feebie said and giggled.

'Like, that's going too far, girl, yea,' Rose scowled, then smiled a secret look.

'Like, maybe I'll take him from you, yea,' Feebie teased.

'Well girl, he's got two hands, so, like, he could play with us both,' Rose offered.

They looked at each other and giggled.

Once more Feebie wondered about her friend. What had she been doing when skipping school? The girl seemed far too knowledgeable, and confident with sex.

The teacher walked in and all became silent. Miss Derby bit her lip looking worried. She pulled at the collar of the high buttoned blouse. It looked as though she were choking.

'This morning we will study maths again. As you know I hate it as much as you do. I just don't want you to get too far behind when you return to your classes. You three athletes need a remedial class. Yes, I know that's cruel, but it's true. I probably need to join you there,' she smiled at them.

'I don't mind joining with you anywhere, miss,' one of them spoke up.

The main sound of the class was a silent expectation, with a few giggles.

'That's nice of you Andrew, but I like a real mean man. You know what I mean?' she teased.

She looked at Brian, with sparkling eyes. Quickly looking away from him, she strode to her desk, while fingering a pet collar under the high necked blouse.

Andrew didn't dare say more, knowing he hadn't Brian's gift with chat-up lines. The teacher had turned her back on him, and he accepted he'd been blown out. He'd only tried it on because every guy in class thought she was sexy.

'Open the book to page one-zero-nine. Even I know how to work out the maths behind these geometric shapes. Yes Andrew, the word is maths, not math, unfortunately there's lots of math around. I'll help anyone who needs it. Everyone else, carry on quietly,' Miss Derby cajoled them.

Rose looked at Paul wondering how she was going to tell him. This was their last day together. Damn it! She was an adult and could see whoever she liked. Janice would have to be told she was going out tonight, and that was that.

'Come here, yes you, girl,' Miss Hanson loudly spoke.

'Yes, miss, sorry, miss,' Rose automatically trotted out the words.

'Is that what you call a uniform? The skirt is too short, and as for the blouse, well! I've a good mind to send you to the principal. At least you could pull your socks up, girl,' the sports teacher admonished her.

'Yes, miss, sorry, miss,' Rose timidly gave way.

'Good heavens! Haven't you learned not to bend over like that! You're showing off your bottom to the boys, you hussy,' the teacher said.

'Yes, miss, sorry, miss,' Rose repeated, while going red with embarrassment.

'What have you got to say for yourself?' the teacher asked.

'Mom is taking me shopping for a new uniform tomorrow, miss,' she said, and handed over a note.

'Well, I suppose this is an explanation. Be careful how you bend over, and try to keep the buttons done up on your blouse. You look as though you're bursting out of that blouse. You boys, get to your class! You see what I mean, girl. Hurry up to your class. Don't forget your school bag!' Miss Hanson reminded her.

Rose fled to her class, feeling belittled, like an unimportant, silly schoolgirl. It was alright to let go and sink into the role, as this was the last day. It was difficult to know whether to feel good or bad about that.

'Sorry, miss Derby. I was talking to miss Hanson about my uniform. Yes, miss. At the weekend,' she promised.

'I don't like my students being late, as it disrupts the whole class. This lot are easily disrupted,' she smiled at Brian and others. 'You'll be leaving us Monday, and joining the usual round of classrooms. I don't want to see you here again. Be a good girl, and do as you are told, understand?' Miss Derby told her.

'Yes, miss, thank you, miss,' Rose smiled back at her.

Miss Derby was alright after all. Thinking back over the week, she thought about being caned in front of the whole class. At the time she thought it so unfair. Bent over the teacher's desk, showing off her bottom in these small panties, was horrendous. Better fitting underwear was needed, as well as a new uniform.

At the time she'd imagined her panties being drawn down her legs, to expose everything between her thighs. All those juicy boys lusting after her body was thrilling. Instead, everyone rallied around to commiserate over her humiliation. They let her know she was one of them, and had earned their respect.

Rose smiled to herself, as there was no intention of buying a school uniform. Her daughter would swap with her, neatly slipping into the new classroom on Monday. Unlike this class, Janice would go from room to room, changing with each subject and teacher.

The friendship gained in this class would be missed. Paul even more so. As usual he gave her a lift home, though this afternoon there was just a quick kiss as payment. Getting out of his car she leant in to tell him, then lost her nerve yet again.

'I'll phone you. If I can get away we can meet in the mall,' Rose hurriedly told Paul

Leaving him looking irritated would have been a bad idea if they were continuing their relationship. She dragged her feet away from his car to the kitchen door. No longer skipping with excitement, Rose was making a good impression of a moody adolescent.

***

'Hi, Janice,' her daughter welcomed her mom home.

Janice was glowing with pleasure, hardly able to wait over telling her mom the news. She needed a mom to share the good news with, so it was annoying having her mom acting like a sullen teenager.

The mumbled greeting wasn't what Janice wanted.

'What's wrong? A bad day at school?' Janice asked her mom.

'Come on tell me,' Janice said, and sat her down at the kitchen table.

A cup of tea with a cake might help.

'Nothing, like, it's nothing, really,' she morosely spoke.

Janice sat next to her mom and took her face in both hands.

'Just tell me how you feel. Is it a boy? Did you break up with Paul?' Janice asked.

'Mom! No! Like, I'm going to miss my friends in class, that's all,' she eventually admitted.

'Oh! Well, I guess this might be good news then. The principal phoned. He wants you to spend another week in that class. What do they call it? It's an experiment, isn't it?' Janice quickly slipped the news to her.

It was a surprise when her mother just sat there, absorbing the news.

'Like, am I still grounded, mom?' Rose asked.

'Err, well, I guess not. Are you okay with this?' Janice asked.

'No, of course not! Like, I guess there's no choice. I'll need a new uniform. A new school bag too. Underwear, and something to wear after school. Can we afford all that?' Rose asked.

'Yes, of course. My job pays well, so yes, we can go shopping,' Janice hesitantly spoke.

Janice kept her eyes on her mother, while gulping down the coffee. Over the past week, Janice had been progressively hard on her mom, putting her down, shaping her into the teen role. It had been a bit of fun at first. Then it became necessary not to be found out.

Another week away from school would be good, and working in the art studio would be great! Janice beamed at her mother.

'I appreciate this, Janice. I know, let's go shopping, then eat out. My treat to you, for doing a great job,' Janice told her mother.

'After shopping can I go and meet some friends?' Rose asked.

'I thought we could go to a restaurant together, as a treat,' Janice offered.

'Sorry, mom. Another time yea?' Rose said, trying not to look too happy.

Her eyes sparkled from the idea of meeting up with Paul.

'Girlfriends, or boyfriends?' Janice teased.

'Mom! It's girlfriends from class. Feebie and a couple of others,' Rose lied.

While Janice freshened up, Rose phoned Paul, then Feebie.

Janice had been prepared for a row with her mom. The woman had sunk into the role of schoolgirl too well, so maybe that was why Rose accepted the extra week.

Rose was relieved to put off telling Paul they had to break up. At first she was worried about spending another week pretending to be her daughter. The prospect of avoiding work, and spending time with friends in class, overruled the anxiety. No longer did she have to put on the schoolgirl role, it sat upon her all the time now.

It also worried her how she was going to throw the role off, when going back to work. Shrugging her shoulders, she settled into leaving the worrying to others.