Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the drive to the mall, Janice felt the need to placate her mother. On the surface mom seemed alright with the idea of another week at school. Why mom wasn't complaining, or making a fuss, she had no idea.

'I understand, it's a nuisance, I know. You can do it, I'm sure. You've been enjoying school. It's been a chance to relive high school, and this time you're popular,' Janice said, and wished she hadn't.

Her mother didn't seem to notice the slight on her character. Also, she didn't know that Janice had phoned the school, asking them to keep her for another week, in the punishment class. Another week in the workshop was worth the deception.

'As soon as you're due to move on to the ordinary class, I can take your place,' Janice promised.

For some reason she kept her fingers crossed behind her back.

'Come on, cheer up. Think of the good things. You'll get to see your boyfriend every day. You're doing really well in class, and it gets you out of going to the office,' Janice told her mother.

'You promised I'm no longer grounded,' Rose said.

'Yes, alright. That's fair. So you don't mind?' Janice asked.

'Like, OK, I'll do it,' Rose agreed.

They both sighed with relief, and missed each other's pleasurable reaction to the agreement.

'Same as before. You will have to be me, and keep it up all the time,' Janice said.

'Sure, like, yea, alright, whatever,' Rose agreed.

'If you step out of line, I'll put you over my knee,' Janice quietly spoke.

'Well, like, really?' Rose asked, looking surprised.

'If I have to, to keep you in check. It's a possible punishment, just to make sure you keep in character,' Janice suggested.

Her daughter was pushing the arrangement a bit too far. During the week her daughter had spanked her, but that was in a fit of temper. Agreeing to let her daughter spank her was going too far. However, the thrill of meeting Paul later on, meant she was in a good mood, and would agree to anything.

'Like, maybe. Only if I deserve it, yea? Like, I'll really have to behave myself. I'll be a good girl, and do as I'm told, honest,' Rose promised, with a slight chuckle.

'You can have a new school uniform, and some clothes to go out with your friends,' Janice said, by way of changing the subject.

'You sure we can afford it?' Rose seriously asked.

'Don't worry, you're just a schoolgirl, and don't have to think of things like that. Okay! You're wage will be coming in next week, and mine,' Janice reluctantly told her.

'You did well, mom. That's a really good offer. It's a pity we can't carry this on,' Rose said, without thinking about what was meant.

Janice thought about it. Could she get her mother to carry on the deception for a couple more months? She was due to leave high school then.

Rose didn't bother to whisper, as it was no longer embarrassing to call her daughter, mom.

Janice looked through the racks of clothes, picking out what she would wear. As a teenager she should know. As a matter of habit Rose picked out something cheap and old fashioned. Since her husband died there hadn't been much money for clothes.

'We can't afford that, mom. I need underwear, and don't forget the uniform,' Rose pointed out.

'It's my money, girl, and I'm in charge of the budget. Don't forget you are now the child, so do as you're told,' Janice told her mother.

It was fun putting her mother in her place by laying down the rules. Not that Rose had been a strict mother, but, it left her feeling powerful, and more confident. It helped to keep them in their roles of adult, and daughter.

'Try this underwear on,' Janice told her subdued mother.

'Like, I can't wear this to school!' Rose complained.

'I know. This set is for going out. I'll get you some sensible underwear for school, while you change,' Janice said.

'These are nice. Soft and silky,' Rose told her daughter.

'Is the colour right? We can't take them back now,' Janice complained.

Pulling Rose from behind the curtain, she whispered a protest. Madly looking around the store, she was relieved not to see anyone in view.

'Put your arms down, and stand up straight. I want to see what they're like,' she said.

'Mom! Someone will see!' she complained.

'Get this dress on, quickly!' Janice cajoled her.

Rose didn't need telling a second time. She quickly pulled on the dress, not seeing it properly until it was on. Looking in a mirror to make sure the dress covered her, she now saw the pattern. It was an A line dress, flaring out from under her bust, with a wide flowing hem swirling around her upper thighs.

'Mom! I can't wear this,' Rose hissed.

'Why not? It's lovely, especially the fairies flying around the hem,' Janice pointed out, careful not to laugh.

They didn't have to buy the dress, but seeing it on her mother stirred the devil in her. The pig tails, school uniform, and makeup, made her mother look young. This dress brought her age down a little more. As long as the person didn't look too closely.

'Like, really, I can't wear this. What if someone sees me?' Rose crossly spoke.

'They will think you look cute. You are so adorable, honey,' Janice said in a loud voice.

'Stop it! You're teasing me. Just get something reasonable, now!' Rose told her daughter.

The petulant stance, and expression, was turning into a temper tantrum. All her mother's frustrations were about to overflow into an uncontrollable outburst. Janice could see it coming, and looked around to see too many shoppers close by. Gripping her mother's arm, she lifted the back of the dress. Rose was right it was too short, and the thong made it worse.

'Ouch! No! You can't do that to me!' Rose objected in a low hiss.

'Ouch! Hey, like, no! Not here!'

'Ouch! No, please, not here.'

'Ouch! Please, mom, please stop.'

'Ouch! I'll be a good girl, I promise,' her mother beseeched her.

'Ouch! Please, mommy, I'll be a good girl,' mom promised her daughter.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. It wasn't so much the pain, it was the indignity of it that mattered. Taken by surprise it had been difficult to protect herself. Also, her daughter was big and strong, much stronger than her. It seemed she would have to accept being dressed like a teen. Wearing just a thong meant keeping a firm grip of the hem, what there was of it.

'You promised to be a good girl. Do you mean it?' Janice asked her mother, while wiping away her mother's tears.

'Yea, mom, like, I'll be a good girl, yea, and I'll do as I'm told, like, real honest,' Rose sincerely promised.

Janice watched her mother slip into the schoolgirl role a little deeper than usual. The sincerity and motivation were clear to see on her face. The woman was slumping her shoulders, and taking on the poise of an adolescent, right before her eyes.

Rose was determined never to receive another spanking. It was just so thoroughly demeaning and it hurt. If it meant completely deferring to her daughter, then she would just have to be an obedient schoolgirl. The shoppers, watching her public spanking, made it so much worse than when spanked at home. Finding how physically strong and mentally determined her daughter was, pushed her deeper into surrendering to the schoolgirl role. It would just have to be accepted that her daughter was the head of the household. Instead of being the mother, she was now the dutiful daughter.