All Comments on 'Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 07'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rose took the stick

And broke it over her "boyfriends" head. That ended the nonsense. This was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep going

Loved it. There are so many ways to take this and I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Immature comments

This story is filed under 'fetish' section for a reason. If you don't enjoy this kind of kink, chances that you would enjoy the tale is very low.

I am not to police here and ofc you can comment if U don't like the story. But just saying this is 'bad' or 'garbage' without giving any specific reason could never help the author to improve. If anything, he might stop writing and his fans would not be able to enjoy his works anymore.

So if you don't like it, don't bother to show up and ruin others fun. If you are mature enough, may be you have better things to do. Spend your time where you can enjoy it. Good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Crossover

May be people didn't care or just did't get it. But there is a little phase where the story merged with "Bully". An interesting turn of events.

Though both stories are well enough on their own and should continue as separate stories, I'd definitely want to see them merge together for a longer period. May be not now but when the time is right.

I understand that you clearly have plans of your own but hope you wouldn't dissapoint your fans.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Crossover

Well spotted! The two stories did kiss briefly. Hope it made them both a little better for a moment or two. A slight bump of ships in the night might occur again sometime. Maybe the bully sees something in mom, and wants to satisfy his curiosity, and ego. Two older women controlled by one bullying teenage would be too much. Some other fun may occur, Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
School

I don't get it. Which grade they are studying? I thought they r all seniors and over 18. So in case of grade demotion, shouldn't Rose be in 11th? Why 10th grade?

I think it was Janice's last school year, so it must be 12 grade and demotion would make it 11, not 10.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Grade

Rose got it wrong, but here is what she thought happened.

She's in a school rehab class, for students who would have been put out of school for being disruptive, non-attendance, etc. Instead this school has a rehab class.

Expecting to go into 12th grade for the rest of the school year (3 months), Rose miss-hears what class she is to go into next week.

Using her date of birth, with her daughters year of birth, meant she was a month too young for 12th grade. (Her daughter was in 12th grade, expecting to do just three months of high school) So Rose would have to go into 11th grade next week. This was a shock for her, so she miss-heard the rest of it.

For her, being put back a year meant going into 10th grade. You can imagine how she felt about that! Three months to the end of the school year, would mean 3 months in 10th grade, then starting 11th grade over, as well as 12th grade to come. The shock of this idea, 2 years of high school, meant she was very emotional over it. We'll see what happens in the next chapter.

Has anyone a favourite scene to be enacted, or an idea for Rose or Janice?

TomatobottomTomatobottomalmost 7 years ago
Make it happen

Put Rose back in 10th grade, that would be too much fun. Surely, her first time around, she was timid and gentle. But this time, she can be adventurous, daring. She can join the cheerleaders, which she always dreamt of but never could summon the courage (Her breasts would make her a hit) and even get along with the rebelious girls. Eventually, she would enjoy this new life more than the original.

Also Janice would get more hold on her than she already had, which she would love. Like she undermined Rose to do a 2nd week in rehab class, instead of taking care of Rose's problems she would see that if Rose actually gets demoted. 10th grade would mean she could control her for 2 more years, which she finds overpowering.

For Janice, I'd say, make her a mature and responible woman, a mother figure to control a wild Rose.

This way, may be, it won't be a sex tale, but it would certainly make a cute role reversal story, very cute.

MunchDKMunchDKalmost 7 years ago
Am I the only one

... who is curious about the daughter's experiences at work?

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Daughter at work

So far nothing much has happened at work. Maybe now she has a man friend, it might get more interesting. The boss offered her a job because he thinks she will jump into bed with him? At 18 she is less likely to handle work place experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More spanking

She should have been spanked by the twins mother. Maybe she still can be and by other neighbors as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree with more spanking

Agree that it would be good for the twins mother to spank her. Also, another episode with the baby sitter who should give her a good spanking.

I disagree with all the negative comments. Ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a little confused about the grades. She said she'd be in eleventh grade and then the next page it was tenth grade. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding it somehow. Love this story though. Now time to go back to the tenth grade page and resume reading. I'll probably understand before too long. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7267 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...