All Comments on 'Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 08'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TomatobottomTomatobottomalmost 7 years ago
Getting Better

Another nice chapter. Good to see more of Janice's activity and a little of Miss Derby as well.

Thoght I think Rose have a serious problem. Seems likes she always finds a way to get a kiss and sensual touch from every male figure she comes along. Can't decide it is good or bad, you tell me.

New class for Rose, new teacher, new classmates, new teachers and new routine. She might enjoy it more than before or hate it. She might find new love interest or had to compete for paul. She might get bullied by other girls and may be boys as well. At home she might find her in even more complicated situation - like having visitors while doing while getting a spanking or doing. --- A lot of things on the cards. You shuffle and play.

I didn't get any hint of finishing it soon. So I am expecting many more chapters and expecting them soon,

Thanks for the story, keep up the good work.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Nice comment

thanks for the nice comments. If you have a scene you'd like to read, let me know.

This series is just rumbling along, as life does. Not going anywhere, just relating what is inevitably happening to the characters. Some will like that, others will read it as merely a list of embarrassments. Sometimes life is like that. We get into a rut, and can't get out of it. Rose is happy being a schoolgirl, or at least not unhappy enough to do anything about it.

Its difficult under Litorotica rules to put her in a younger class than eighteens, for good reasons.

It is a bit strange how Rose has changed. From an introverted wall flower in high school and college, the typical good girl, to a slut. She finds it strange, and wonders what is happening to her. It could be the other girls around her, talking about their boyfriends, and exaggerating what they do with them. Rose is a sexually experienced woman this time in high school, and is relaxed about sex. Though she seems to have relaxed her morals too. Something seems to be happening to her physically, making her feel aroused so easily.

Anyone care to comment on that?

Thanks again for your nice comments, it encourages me to work on this series rather than another,Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 just to offsetthe asshole of LIT's 1 vote.! Do you every wonder

why this ass wipe always posts nasty fucking comments? He's insane and need help. Just ignore his raving and his crazy ass words. You see his wife, oh sorry dead ex wife cheated on him their entire marriage and he sucked so much cum from her nasty cunt he is now brain dead.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Insults

Insulting me, rather than criticising my work, is bad enough., Insulting my readers is very bad. I'm assuming you're not of an age to be on Litorotica. When you are older you will understand; not all fiction, not all films, not all poetry, not all art, suits everyone. With sex its the same. A word, phrase, or idea, can excite someone, so I write a story that carries that idea, for someone to enjoy. If it is only one person, so be it. The stories are not to your liking, that doesn't mean they are bad, or wrong, or should be banned, unless your name is Adolf Hitler, and this is the nineteen thirties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I LOVE YOUR STORIES

I read literotica only because of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Sexy Writing

I just love your writing; this story line has so many layers and possibilities. I feel Rose's morals decline is due to her becoming completely submissive to her new role. She is begging for more discipline. Will Janice entertain body mods for her daughter? Will Rose be put in a chastity device or accept other adjustments as a punishment by Janice? Or will Rose meet a very dominant teacher to control her?

As Janice grows into her adult role; will she become even more assertive in her control of Rose?

Age regression / role reversal stories require a skilled author and you certainly are that! Love this story- just super sexy- superb! So much more to follow; I hope!

rt/

secretLacesecretLacealmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

Been a really well made tale of sexual humiliation. Would love more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep it going

Would love to see Paul take more control over Rose. Janice could invite Paul over to keep Rose away from the men in her life. I would love to see Tose continue to transform physically & mentally into what Paul desires.

QriousReaderQriousReaderalmost 7 years ago
#FUCKTHEHATERS

Hey , StoryTeller07 your stories are amazing man. I love how each story and its chapters keeps the readers on edge , awaiting for the next phase in story. Your stories are entertaining , arousing and very interesting/satisfying .

And, if anybody hates this stories & its readers , then fuck those guys. #FUCKTHEHATERS .

You do you ,man .And, you are really awesome in what you do .

Best wishes from one of your reader . Have a great day & Have awesome life .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7258 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...