Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh!' she whimpered.

The little pathetic noise wasn't meant to escape her lips. Not given permission to speak, she might be punished for that slight escape of sound. His teacher had to bark, and whimper like a pet puppy. Intensely watching him pull his belt from his trousers, was both mesmerising, and frightening.

Oh! God! No! Miss Derby silently whispered to herself. The boy was only eighteen, and was in her class at school, yet he intended punishing her! He was going to thrash her with his leather belt!

She was past caring how he found out about her dark secret. He quickly used the weakness against her, which was a desire to be trained as a pet, for a strong master. At first she gave in to him, not realising he understood much about her fantasy. He'd obviously examined the internet sites she'd visited, and found exactly what her fantasies were about, and what turned her on.

The boy was such a good pet trainer, he fulfilled part of her fantasy, which reeled her in a little bit at a time. She reluctantly followed his training regime, waiting for the right moment to escape his blackmail threats. Before she knew it, she was hooked. The boy controlled her, as though she were his pet, with him enforcing his rules upon her.

It was all she had dreamed of, and more. Not expecting him to be such a formidable master, she thought he would get bored and forget about her naughty secret. Instead, he subjugated her completely. It had to be faced, there was no way he was going to let her go now. He had a pet teacher to play with and was making the most of it.

With every punishment, and delicious reward, she was sinking deeper under his control.

'Stop that barking and whimpering, pet,' he demanded. 'You deserve to be punished, and you will be.'

Brian pulled his teacher over his knee and held her down.

'Stop squirming. The sooner it's done, the sooner it will be over,' he grinned to himself.

'Ouch! Please master, don't hurt your little faithful pet,' Miss Derby squealed.

He liked to hear her pathetic pleading, so she felt safe to speak out.

'Ouch! Sorry, master, your silly teacher will be good from now on,' she whined.

'Ouch! I admit it, I'm your dirty slut teacher, please, no more!' she yelped.

'Ouch! Your pathetic little pet-puppy will behave herself, honest, master.'

Several strokes of his leather belt brought up red welts across her bare bottom. He didn't like to hurt her, but she had been angling for a thrashing, after becoming used to the spankings. He wondered if he could keep up with her demands for ever increasing severity of punishments. He didn't mind dishing out a playful slap, but he couldn't hurt her.

For a moment he imagined her in class, with everyone wondering why she squirmed when seated. Only he would know their teacher had a sore bottom, from being thrashed by him.

He wondered if he should have her tattooed. If she didn't like the idea, he could manipulate her into it. Unless she had a very good reason why not, he would arrange for an ownership tattoo. Everything he did to her was what she wanted, even if she protested at first. Sometimes he had to back off, and try something else. Most times she loved being dominated, and playing at being a stupid, bitch puppy.

Standing in front of him, she lifted her arms, letting her paws drop in a begging attitude. He'd recently bought mittens shaped like paws, for her hands and feet. It meant she was helpless, unable to undo them, and perform most tasks taken for granted. When first wearing them her eyes glowed with lust. This simple little thing, being helpless and controlled by a strong master, turned her on.

She whimpered in an endearing way. Looking at him with her head to one side, meant she was asking for sympathy. Her eyes were sparkling, indicating she loved the punishment, and now expected a reward.

'Come on then,' he said, while patting his lap.

His teacher bounded onto his lap, almost knocking him off the kitchen chair. He wrapped his arms around her, meaning to give her a comforting cuddle. She had her own ideas. She was licking his face, and mouth like a pup. He knew what this meant.

'Stop it! Do as you are told, naughty puppy. Alright, your master will fuck his bitch,' Brian said, and put a hand between her legs. 'Damn! You are so wet and open! My bitch is really on heat! What are you?' he laughed.

'This little pet puppy, is her master's bitch on heat,' she gleefully said.

He pushed her away from him to get at her breasts. He licked, sucked, and bit them. She giggled and sighed in turns.

'Please master, fuck your pet bitch, fuck your bitch now!' Miss Derby whined.

He pushed her off his lap, onto her knees, and she quickly turned on him. Playfully she grabbed his cock from under the dressing gown, and sucked it into her mouth.

'Stop that right now, dirty bitch. You'll do the washing up first, then your master will play with his bitch,' he seriously spoke.

If he wasn't firm with her, she would try to get what she wanted. Without inhibitions she would grab his penis and use it.

He'd let her one time, to see what she would do. Surprisingly quickly, she had him flat on his back, undid his jeans, and settled onto him with her legs either side of him. She pushed down onto his cock, and bucked on him as though she were riding a wild bronco.

All the time she was swearing at him, and demanding he fuck her hard. When they cum it was deep, satisfying, and exhausting. He wasn't going to let her off lightly in the bedroom this morning. He would make her talk dirty, which was a thrill coming from his teacher. She loved it too. Being trained as a pet was her fantasy. Being made to do bad things was exciting for her, and she loved it.

***

Monday morning in the new class, Rose felt awkward. The teacher, Miss Bennett was nice, and helped by introducing her.

'No need to look so sad. There, there, girl, I'm sure you're going to fit right in. All you have to do, is be a good girl, and you'll enjoy the rest of the year,' she said.

'Yes, Miss Bennett, I'll be a good girl and do as I'm told, honest,' Rose said.

Rose couldn't help agreeing with the kindly young woman. It was automatic to feel she had to be a good girl, and behave herself. Janice had told her in no uncertain terms, to do as she was told in class. Coming home with another demerit would earn her a spanking.

Miss Derby had warned her to be good for the teacher, and obey the rules in her new class. Now Miss Bennett was telling her to be a good girl. Everyone was reinforcing the feeling of being just another schoolgirl in class.

Expecting to be in twelfth grade, it had been a shock to find her date-of-birth meant she was a month too young. Instead of three months to complete high school, she now had three months of eleventh grade, and a full year of twelfth grade. If she didn't pass the tests this week, she would re-start eleventh grade, and face two whole years of high school!

Submitting to teachers had been a habit the first time around, and now she was just a teenager again, it all came back to her. Last week as a senior, she had status with teachers, and especially with fellow students. Losing that status was worse than losing her adult status. It seemed everyone expected her to bow down to them, and as a submissive, she did just that.

Obedience, and being deferential to everyone, had become automatic over the last two weeks. As much as she tried to asset herself, she gave in to others ideas, and demands. In some cases it was dangerous. Unlike a teenager she was sexually experienced, and wasn't afraid of sex. Is this why she was behaving like a slut?

If she had her head on right, she would have realised Miss Bennett was a year younger than her, and so the teacher's attitude was patronising. Of course, Miss Bennett hadn't guessed the girl in front of her, was a widow and a mother. She expected a girl to turn up for the class, and here she was. All she saw was the Id, someone dressed and behaving like one of her students, so that was that.

If someone took the time to take a good look at her, they might have realised she was in her twenties. Maybe Miss Bennett would have noticed if she had bothered to look properly. Of course the girl was older looking, though she wasn't the only one set back a grade.

'You can sit over there, Janice. Remember, be a good girl, and you'll avoid that awful class you've been in,' she firmly told the girl.

'Yes, miss, thank you, miss,' Rose dutifully spoke.

Losing her adult status created awkward situations, as people put her in her place as an adolescent. It was also a relief from the tedium of office work, and a relief from responsibility. She had homework and chores, but didn't have to make all those tedious everyday decisions, like renewing insurance, or planning meals.

Her daughter had taken over the household tasks, and was doing a good job of it.

Partly because her daughter had taken over everything, including disciplining her, she was stuck in the role of schoolgirl. Dragging her heels to a vacant seat, she looked up in surprise.

'Feebie!' she happily said.

'Yep, me too. I was dropped a class, same as you,' Feebie warmly smiled at her.

Looking through the planner, Rose asked, 'Who's Miss Hanson?'

'The sports teacher. I'm guessing it will be indoor training,' Feebie sighed.

'That's good isn't it?' she asked.

Feebie shrugged, 'Why?'

'A bit of exercise will do us good,' Rose explained.

'You are so weird sometimes. Were you born old?' Feebie laughed.

Rose followed her to the lockers, but unlike everyone else, she didn't have a tracksuit, or anything appropriate. At least they were in a twelfth grade group, and everyone was eighteen.

'Sorry Miss Hanson, I don't have anything to wear,' Rose explained.

'You'll not get out of a training session that easy, girl,' the teacher informed her.

A shrill whistle blew and the teacher told them to be quiet and get changed.

'No! You girl! Sheila! In the girls changing room. You boys know where to go. Are you a transsexual, Ben? Then go to the boys changing room. Janice, you come with me,' the harassed teacher ordered.

'This is the lost property basket. It's a punishment when forgetting your sports gear. Look at the planner, and you will know what to bring. Any excuse will be ignored, and a punishment will be administered. Now, put these on, and get out there, quickly girl!' Miss Hanson ordered, and emphasised it by blowing the whistle in Rose's ear.

The sports bra was far too small, she timidly sidled out of the changing room. The rest of the clothes were too small, even though she was shorter than most of the girls.

'No, girl. You'll just have to be careful. You will do your best at this training session, or I will cane you. Understood?' the teacher demanded.

'Yes, miss, sorry, miss,' Rose blustered.

The guys took a great deal of interest in her, when she ran across the hall to join the group. With breasts sitting on top of the bra, they bounced independently up and down. The guys went quiet. The girls were jealous and showed it.

'There she goes again, showing off her big tits to the guys,' one of them commented.

A relay race was first, to loosen them up. From one end of the hall Rose ran toward the boys with a baton. The guy made a grab for it, but grabbed a breast instead.

'Sorry,' he grinned.

Rose knew full well it was no mistake, but was thankful the teacher didn't see the naughty move. He had to make up time now, so he sprinted. He shoved a baton into another girl's hand, and she pelted down toward the guys. At least there was one less guy fondling her. Rose gave up trying to keep their hands off. The blue pleated skirt was too short and too tempting for them. Her breasts weren't covered by the bra, and were pushing out of the top.

A guy behind her was massaging her bottom. This was the time when being an adult should have been a help, using her authority to stop their wandering hands. Of course, it wouldn't have happened in the first place if they'd known she was a mature woman, and a mother. Being one of them, just a schoolgirl dressed like a slut, meant she had to earn their respect. This was no way to go about it.

The relay race finished, and so she could move away from them. The teacher demonstrated judo moves on a soft mat. The moves were designed to build confidence, and make them feel safe in a bad world. One each from the teams was called, to partner them off, until she was matched with a big footballer. They looked unsuitable, but the teacher nodded to him, approving the mismatch.

They got into position on one of the mats, facing each other. He easily picked her up, and draped her over his shoulder. He then held her as though she were a trophy. A hand was pressed into her crotch holding her in position. Everyone could see up the little skirt. It was terribly embarrassing, as they could see where he was holding her.

'Put her down, boy, you don't know where she's been,' the teacher crossly quipped.

The second round had her thrown to the mat, and he sat on her. He leaned over her, so she could feel his cock pressed against her belly.

'Do I get a kiss to let you go?' he asked.

'No, well, like, the teacher will tell us off,' she sensibly said.

'She's too occupied over there,' he told her.

'Alright,' she conceded.

He took advantage of her helplessness, to smooch her deeply. The closeness of his muscular body heated her up. Her daughter was right, she'd started acting like a slut! Were the adolescent hormones reigniting, stoking her up with the least excuse? Recently the slightest thing had her aroused. The boys had molested her, and now this big guy was stoking her up, adding to an already passionate state.

Damn! If he had his way, he'd take her right here, in front of his friends.

'Janice! Bobby! You two need to learn some discipline. Do you want to go back to the special class, Janice?' the teacher asked.

'No miss, sorry, miss,' Janice humbly apologised.

If it were reported, she wouldn't go back to that class, as she'd already completed two weeks. She would be packed off to the assessment centre. That was too frightening to think about.

'Please miss, I'll do anything, just don't report me, please,' she desperately pleaded.

'Well, maybe. We've been given permission to punish you lot, rather than bother the boss,' Miss Hanson said.

'Right you two, go stand against the wall, with hands on your head.

The little skirt was pulled up, showing off her cheeks. Joe turned his head toward her, and smiled.

'This is stupid. Thanks for not blaming me, you're alright. The bitch has something else in mind, so I'll take the blame, okay?' he asked.

'I can't afford to get another demerit. Like, it's bad, cause, mom will spank me when I get home. I'll take any punishment the teacher's going to dish out. Thanks, anyway. You're a good kisser,' she smiled back at him.

'If you like we can go out somewhere, tonight?' he asked.

'Can't. Like, my boyfriend, James, you know?' she said.

'Okay, I know James, he's a great guy, yea. Sorry I kissed you, I wouldn't have if I'd known, you and him, like yea nice,' Joe told her.

'That's okay, like, no problem, yea?' she said, and gave him a look.

He wondered what it meant, then tried to think about James, and why he was a good guy. She shouldn't have said it was alright, him kissing her. She let the guys maul her too. The girl was a slut. He wasn't going to tell James, the guy would have to find out for himself.

The exercises were finished, and the teacher lined up everyone around Rose.

'This is what happens in my class, when you disobey the rules. Janice had the choice of either going back to the special class, or taking her medicine here. I'm not going to make it quick and easy as you expected, girl,' Miss Hanson firmly said.

The teacher fastened Rose's wrists to the climbing frame, she was standing against. Her hands were above her head, and it was obvious what was to come. Having never received a spanking by her parents, the last two weeks had been a shock.

Her daughter had spanked her in front of neighbours, before the girl's boyfriend, and now this. In front of fellow students, she was going to be humiliated.

They knew the teacher was a bit funny with the senior girls, but this was going too far. Miss Hanson would hurry up the last one in the showers, with a swipe of the cane upon their bare bottom. This wasn't so bad, as it was always Judy that was last. Everyone figured they both enjoyed it, so no one bothered to say anything about it.

The teacher lifted the back of her skirt and tucked it in the belt. Her panty clad bottom was rudely on display to the whole class. Rose could feel them clinging to her crotch, and they were pulled between her cheeks.

'You can always go to the principal, and let him decide upon your punishment, girl,' Miss Hanson offered.

'No thank you miss. Please punish me as you see fit, I've been a naughty girl and deserve it,' Rose said.

Rose had been told what to say. The words were more humiliating than the rest of the class realised. For a grown woman to capitulate so humbly, in front of a group of eighteen year olds, was devastating. Rose didn't have a choice. This had to be endured if she was to avoid ending up in an assessment centre. Not only was it a nasty place to be, they would find out she was the mother, that she was Rose not Janice. That would mean a prosecution at least.

'Very well then, six of the best!' Miss Hanson declared.

This was usually administered in private, but the teacher knew the girl couldn't go to the principal.

'Oww! Ooo! Sorry Miss Hanson,' she said through gritted teeth.

Her fellow students didn't laugh, they felt sorry for her, because the punishment was unjustified, and too harsh. They looked at Joe, with mean looks. He shrugged, and mimed Rose taking the blame, and that he was sorry. That was a big thing for Joe.

Five more strokes of the cane, gave her red stripes across her cheeks. The boys weren't looking at her bottom in a sexual way at all. They admired that she hadn't yelped, and the sound of her voice was under control, when she answered after each whack.

'What now, girl?' Miss Hanson asked.

'Thank you for punishing me, Miss Hanson. I was a naughty girl, and from now on will be a good girl in class,' she declared.

They all quietly traipsed to the showers. Miss Hanson had her fun, so didn't even bother going into the girls showers to check up on them. Rose wondered about the school and if the same things happened at hers. When she was in high school before, she never noticed such depravity among the teachers.

!!

***

While her mother was in school, learning to cope with being a teenager again, Janice was working. Everyone accepted her as a woman, rather than a teenage girl. It was strange using her mother's name, Rose, but she had got used to it.

The guys were nice to her, and she soon got used to why they were. It was funny that they saw her as a sex object, not threatening, or off putting at all. They were easy to please, as they were too old, or too married to be serious. They just wanted to flirt, and receive the attention of a sexy young woman.

Thinking of herself as a sexy young woman took some getting used to. It wasn't the work that was difficult it was learning to work with other people. Curiosity and need, had her keenly watching them. Learning from the successful ones, as well as the loners, was interesting.

'Hi, Leonard, how are you today?' she asked.

'Oh! Hi Rose, it's nice to see your happy face,' he said.

'What's wrong? Come on tell me,' she demanded.

The guy had his own corner of a large open plan floor. He'd built it into a secluded are for him to work alone. He was clever with materials but not with people. Everyone tended to leave him alone. Wanting to get to know everyone, Janice had walked into his private space and been cold shouldered.