Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In just two weeks she'd befriend him, and he even smiled at her on occasion.

'Come on, Leonard, tell me, or I'll be here all morning annoying you with a bright goofy smile,' she said, in a sing song voice.

'Okay, Okay, I'll tell you. My neighbour went into hospital last night. The paramedics kept me up, it was awful, I couldn't sleep,' he complained.

Janice crept up on him and wrapped her arms around him.

'Hey! What are you doing?' he complained.

'I'm giving you a bear hug. I'm trying to kill you,' she told him.

'What? Don't be ridiculous, stop it! You'll not kill me like that,' he said, definitely trying not to laugh.

'I'll suffocate you then, will that work?' she offered.

'Well, maybe. Depends how,' he seriously considered it.

'I'll pretend to kiss you, but suck all the air out of your lungs. Or I could stick my tongue down your throat and choke you to death,' she seriously suggested.

'What? That's ridiculous, oh! I get it, you want to kiss me,' he said. 'No, that's just as ridiculous. Do you want to kiss me? I don't mind,' he said, now attempting a smile.

'Yes, at last,' she said, and pushed her lips against his.

He still hadn't opened his lips, or pushed himself against her body. Doing everything was somehow liberating.

'That was nice. Nice coffee taste,' he thoughtfully said. 'Can we do it again sometime?'

'Yes Leonard. By the way, how old are you?' she asked. 'You're fifty-five? I'm twenty-six, and I've kissed more guys that you have, I mean girls, women. Well, anyway, it was nice, and I want you to ask me anytime if you need a cuddle. Okay?' she seriously looked into his eyes.

He looked away seemingly embarrassed. Showing any emotion except annoyance, was a first with Leonard.

Having jollied him up she figured her morning had been profitable. He was a great artist but a miserable human being. Startled, Janice dropped a paint brush.

'Sorry. A deeper blue would be warmer, add some red,' he advised, and handed over a coffee, then scuttled back to his corner.

Janice was surprised that he gave advice, was talking to her in her space, and had made a coffee for her. Maybe he expected sex! Of course not, he was returning her warmth, and that was something new.

Lunchtime she met up with Charley in a park. They sat in the sun getting to know each other. Being honest with each other was difficult.

'I do have a secret, maybe more than one,' she quietly spoke.

'Like kissing artists in work time?' he asked.

'How did you know about that? Silly me, the jungle drums,' she smiled.

'I've met your daughter so surely nothing as big as that,' he laughed.

'Are you talking about my daughter's breasts!' she crossly barked.

'What? How could you, oh! Yea I see, they were, sorry, no, I just meant. . . Sometimes a woman keeps her children a secret, in case he can't cope. . .You know what I mean. It's not a problem for me, and you, us. If there is an us. What were you going to say,' he said, trying to change the subject.

'Kiss me,' she said.

They kissed, not caring if anyone saw them. It was an all consuming, eating each other up, kind of kiss. Afterwards, when they got the breath back, they quietly ate lunch.

'Do you want to meet up tonight? I can pick you up, and show you my place. No! I'll bring you straight back, honest. Unmolested. Safe and sound,' he said, trying to keep it serious.

'That's a pity. Not worth meeting up then. Are you afraid of Janice?' she asked.

'No, a bit. She's going through an awkward stage. Trying out her, err, you know,' he said.

'I know her, err, is hot and she needs it cooling down,' Janice laughed.

This was no way to talk about her mother, but it was so very funny.

'Maybe you could come round tonight and cool her down? Take the pressure off?' she said, looking at him sideways on.

'No! One woman in your family is enough, thank you very much. You're all sex maniacs,' Charley said, trying to look frightened.

'I was last night, because of you. You were very good, full marks!' she brazenly said.

'You were inspiring,' he countered.

Becoming shy, she reddened and conceded defeat.

It was time to go back. Trying water colours for the presentation was working. It produced an interesting effect. Leonard's suggestion was a great help, and when she got back she thanked him.

Knowing him by now, softened the blow when he merely said, 'Of course!'

There was still a lot to do before the presentation on Friday, so she got down to work. It also kept her mind off being with Charley tonight. She'd successfully become a young woman over the last two weeks, but she only had the experience of an innocent girl. Last night had been wonderful. He'd been wonderful.

'Stop it, and get back to work,' she told herself.

Slapping her own bottom, made her giggle. Thinking about spanking her mom was even more amusing.

'Way to go girl!' she laughed, and got down to some serious work.