All Comments on 'Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 09'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
please More...

Please More... this is the best story, this is my fantasy. please, Can't Wait for Another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Erotic Excellence

I love how the story is developing; with the real Mom devolving more and more into her new teenage role. Love her being made to wear the new school uniform which begins to hide her real age and aching sexuality. How much further will she be made to accept her new role? Will she go back a grade or two? How will her daughter let her know she is now a long term youngster without privileges such as no longer being allowed to drive or being made to live on a childish small allowance? Where will the daughter go with her new adult role? Just a great story idea and done so well! Thanks!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Grades

Understandably Litorotica has rules restricting writing about under eighteens. This means sending Rose back to a younger grade, with under eighteens in the class, is not allowed. Threatening Rose with this is allowed, so that is all that can be done. She can still be treated like a young teen, by adults, friends, and neighbours. As long as its clear she is really twenty-six. It is a fun ride with a happy ending. Rose can't be severely punished, or made to suffer, she doesn't deserve it. I hope you agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep it going

It would be great to read an alternative outside Literotica, where Rose can be further punished and humiliated. Maybe she does drop a grade and her preteen bra F cup pops during class and her Disney themed underwear is revealed, furthering her humiliation.

I've been enjoying the series and don't want it to stop. If you're imagination continues to flow, tells us where to find it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just curious

Just curious, is any of this based in part on any real people you know?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...