Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yea, Paul does, he can't keep his hands off them,' Rose said.

'Is that why they are growing?' Gabby asked.

'Maybe, I'm not sure,' Rose shrugged.

'So that's why your mom dressed you up as a teen. She wants you to be a good little girl,' the girls laughed at her.

'I'll see if I can get you some jeans, but my tops won't fit you,' Beatrice said.

Neither of the girls had to explain why.

***

They had something to eat and drink, ready to go to Gabby's bedroom to hang out. Rose enjoyed the girl talk, and the unending teasing that went back and forth between them. Rose thought of herself as one of the girls, and forgot she was older. Though recently, she really was Janice, a schoolgirl, having taken over the role from her daughter completely.

'Hi, mom,' Gabby said.

'Hi, Mrs Green,' Beatrice added.

'Hi, Mrs Green,' Rose mumbled.

'Who's this then, I haven't seen her before,' Gretchen asked.

'Mom, this is Janice Williams, we're babysitting for her mom, Mrs Williams,' Gabby explained, and turned to go to her bedroom.

'I recognise you from somewhere,' Gretchen said, while changing her shoes.

'Like, err, don't think so,' Rose said, keeping her head down.

'You have a mother called Rose!' Gretchen declared.

'That's right mom, Mrs Rose Williams,' Gabby said, and left the room.

'Wait! Janice Williams. You go on girls, Janice will catch you up,' Gretchen said.

Of all the bad luck, she had to end up in this woman's house. This was her supervisor, in the job she had been forced to ditch. The woman came over to stand right in front of her. Surely she would recognise her, after working together for a year.

The woman lifted her chin with a sharp fingernail. She was a bully and a nag. Nothing could be done perfectly for the damn woman. Something was always wrong, and had to be reworked. The woman was a harridan, and a stickler for the rules.

'You look like your mother,' Gretchen heavily said.

'Thank you,' Rose said, trying to smile, but failing.

'It is not a compliment, girl. Your mother was useless at her work, and then she had the audacity to up and leave, without a notice. Just disappeared without a trace. Not that I tried looking for her much. Couldn't spare the time, with one stupid woman missing, I had to put in extra hours,' Gretchen stated.

'Sorry, Mrs Green!' Rose murmured.

'It's not your fault, dear. It seems you're just like her, passive, and meek. Your mother should have asked more questions, taken my guidance, and worked harder. When you do start work, girl, make sure you do it properly, and not stare out of the window like your mother did. Do you stare out the window at school?' the woman asked.

'No, Mrs Green,' Rose said, feeling afraid.

'Well, be a good girl, and work hard at school. I don't want to see you a failure like your mother,' Gretchen grimaced.

Rose turned quickly, in a hurry to escape the horrid woman. Sensing something was falling, Rose grabbed for it, but missed. An awful crash seemed to be in slow motion, with the sound slowly sinking in.

'I'm sorry, Mrs Green,' Rose cried.

'You will be,' Gretchen shouted at her. 'The dust pan and brush are in that cupboard. Don't just stand there like a trollop, go get it!' the woman demanded.

Rose carefully swept up the pieces of an expensive piece of pottery. It looked overblown and over decorated, but it cost a lot of money. It was one of the woman's treasures, so even if it was in bad taste, it meant something.

'What's your phone number!' Gretchen demanded.

Without thinking Rose gave the harridan her phone number.

'Oh! No! Please don't phone mom. I'll buy another ornament, what was it? I'll pay for it out of my allowance, honest,' Rose pleaded.

'You're growing up like your mother, awkward, and useless. I'm going to insist she punishes you,' Gretchen fiercely spoke.

Rose leant forward and put her finger on a button to cancel the call.

'Child! What do you think you are doing! You mustn't be rude to your elders. I'm an adult and you are just a kid, so behave within the rules of etiquette,' the woman harshly spoke. 'You are nothing, until you are grown up and take on the responsibilities of life. Do you understand? Nothing!'

'Sorry, ma'am, it won't happen again, I know my place. It's just that, I thought, you could punish me. I don't want my mom to know, as it would upset her. You were her boss, so she would be very upset,' Rose tried to explain.

A certain look in the woman's eye had her worried. The last thing she wanted was for Gretchen to meet her daughter, while pretending to be Rose, the mother. Their whole subterfuge would become unravelled. Just as they had it sorted out, and were good at the pretence, this had to happen.

Gretchen saw a way of getting at Rose, through the daughter. This girl could be punished, then Rose would be told why. Rose would know it was really to get back at her for leaving Gretchen in the lurch. Having her daughter punished for her sins, would pain her more than anything.

'You're prepared to receive my punishment, without complaint? Not just a nod, tell me, girl,' the woman demanded.

'Yes, Mrs Green, please punish me, so as not to bother my mom,' Rose hesitantly said.

'I'll spank you,' Gretchen said.

The woman was much older, approaching forty, and could easily treat her like a little girl. Having worked with the tormentor, having to put up with her uncaring mocking, and now this. The woman was going to spank her, like a nothing of a girl. As the woman said, she was just a girl, without authority, or status of any kind.

'Yes, Mrs Green, thank you, Mrs Green,' Rose humbly said.

'You are a useless lump just like your mother. Bend over that chair, and grip the sides,' she said.

Lifting the dress, and pulling the girls panties down, was enjoyable. It prolonged the tension, bent over showing off her bare bottom. When she was fourteen, she too had her bottom spanked. It wouldn't hurt, not her anyway. A wooden spoon was found in a draw, and she went back to stand behind the girl, swishing the air behind her. The motion was designed to make the girl tremble, and it worked.

'Ouch! Sorry, Mrs Green,' Rose dutifully said.

'Oww! That really hurt, Mrs Green,' Rose complained, yet she dare not move.

'Oww! Please stop, Mrs Green,' Rose pleaded.

'Oww! Please, Mrs Green,' Rose cried.

'Oww! S, s, sorry, Mrs Green,' Rose sobbed.

Several more whacks were driven home, with Gretchen becoming more aggressive with every whine from Rose.

'Mom!' Gabby shouted.

The two girls heard what was going on and came to the rescue. Not wanting to interrupt, in case they were spanked, they held back. The dreadful punishment ended, and the girls dragged Rose away.

'I'm so sorry, Rose. Mom is a bit of a stickler for rules, and stuff. She can be mean when riled. We'll not tell anyone, if you don't. Please don't, I don't want my mom getting into trouble, please!' Gabby sincerely spoke.

'I guess. Like, yea, as long as we are friends, okay?' Rose agreed.

Gabby hugged her and thanked her, with Beatrice joining in. They had a tearful moment, but soon recovered. It was obvious nothing would fit Rose, from Gabby's wardrobe, so they hurried out to her car.

Outside Rose's apartment, they fell silent, until Gabby spoke up.

'We should have done something. At least interrupted my mother. I'm not going to speak to her for a week.'

'No! Don't do that. Talk to her, tell her you don't like what she did, and ask her why she did it. That way you'll find out why, and might understand each other. It's important be close to your mom. You might find she appreciates your concern. It might draw you together,' Rose lectured.

'You're so nice, Rose. You sound so old sometimes, I wonder about you,' Gabby said.

Beatrice leaned over the seat, and patted her shoulder, and said, 'I don't think it will work.'

'Yea, I think you're right, but easier said, than done, girl,' Gabby said.

'Sorry, I guess I've been reading too many teen magazines,' Rose said, and the three of them laughed.

'Here's my mom, thanks for the ride. I'll make sure she pays you, I'll bring it to school tomorrow,' Rose said.

'Not sure we deserve it,' Gabby said.

'Speak for yourself, girl,' Beatrice said.

***

Rose followed her daughter into the kitchen, gripped her tight, and cried, 'Mom!'

'Hey, what's with the tears?' Janice asked, 'What's wrong darling?'

Rose told her daughter what happened, in a rapid, garbled fashion. Janice sat down and pulled her mother onto her lap, trying to calm her down.

'The mother was my supervisor at work, when I was a woman. She paddled me, instead of phoning you. I couldn't risk her talking to you and finding out who I was. She thinks you're Rose, which you are now, but not her Rose,' Rose tried to say.

'Come on blow your nose, and settle down. You were a good girl, and a brave girl. I'm proud of you,' Janice said, and gave her a squeeze.

'Oh! Mom! I want to be a good girl for you, but things keep going wrong. I'm sorry. I like being a schoolgirl, and like school. I love my boyfriend, and love you being my mom,' Rose dry sobbed.

'I promise to look after you better in future. You're a lovely daughter, and I love you too. There's no need to be upset, I'll make sure you're safe, and that woman doesn't bother you. If necessary I'll go around and sort her out,' Janice fiercely promised.

'No need, mom. Thanks for being so understanding,' she tried to smile.

'I'll give you last week's allowance, happier? Oh! I nearly forgot. I've bought you a nice dress for the party. Don't look at me like that, you'll think it's a nice dress too. I bought a set of underwear to go with it. Something that boyfriend of yours will like,' she smirked.

'Come on you can try it on,' Janice excitedly said, and dragged her mother to her room.

'Yes! It's lovely, thank you, mom. It fits so well, where did you get it? The underwear is naughty, so yes, he'll like it,' Rose giggled.

'The bra is much larger, as you're still growing. Don't be embarrassed. I looked it up on the net. Does he massage them a lot?' Janice asked, her mother.

'Well, like, mom! Yes! Alright, he pays them a lot of attention, alright, yea,' Rose confirmed.

'That's it then. If you don't mind it, then let him. It's up to you. You shouldn't let him do things to you if you don't like it,' Janice lectured her mother.

'Mom! Like, I don't let him. I, err, like what he does,' she nervously said.

'Alright, just so you know. I'm here for you, just tell me if I let you down, or there's anything I can do for you,' Janice said.

'There is something. Well, like, could you move your bed away from the wall?' she hesitantly said.

'Oh! I see, well, yes, of course. Sorry, honey bun,' Janice said.

Realising her mother heard her fucking her boyfriend, was embarrassing. Nothing had been said, but she must have heard her sex noises. When reaching a climax she screamed, as Charley had told her. Oooo! This was very embarrassing. Screwing her boyfriend in her mother's bed, where the woman could hear everything, was very awkward. Something would have to be done.

'Give me a kiss,' Janice demanded.

They hugged and kissed cheeks, and smiled at each other. All was much better. Her mother was acting like a moody adolescent, and this time it was justified. Just thinking about that horrible woman thrashing her mother, made her angry. She hated bullies and would defend anyone who was bullied. Her mother hadn't said anything in school was a happening like that. The woman's demure and compliant personality attracted bullies.

'Bring your boyfriend, around, Paul. Invite him to dinner tomorrow. Just the three of us. I'll put Charley off, till later,' Janice said.

'Thanks, mom. Is Charley going to move in? I know it's your decision, I was just asking,' Rose defensively said.

'Sorry, honey bun. I don't know, but I'll tell you about it first,' she said.

In the kitchen cooking them a meal, Janice stopped. It suddenly occurred to her what just happened. Her mother had excepted that she could move her boyfriend into the apartment. They would be sleeping in her mother's bedroom, in her bed. She really was in charge of the apartment, her mother, and everything they did.

Janice laughed, from feeling good about her life. She started singing a song, a bit out of key, and a lot of wrong words, but it was a happy moment. All the happiness in life must be grabbed, and held onto, like a satisfied lover.

***

At break time Rose was talking to her two new friends. There were a few students milling around the lockers, gossiping and being serious, trying to be all grown up. Except the guys, who mostly didn't care about adulthood, as they just wanted to have fun.

'Like, you must come to the party, it's going to be enormous, like, you must, girls. Your my friends now, so, like, you've got to, yea?' Rose encouraged them.

'What's going on? Get away from her, you two,' Gwen demanded.

'No! You leave her alone, we're her friends, and you can't bully her,' Beatrice and Gabby threatened, though they looked worried.

'What? You pathetic weak girls? Rose, Paul asked me to look out for you. These two are going to haze you, so come with me,' Gwen said, and gripped her arm.

The two girls stepped forward, and grabbed Gwen's arm. Even though she could swat them aside, they bravely held on. Her rough reputation made sure she was left alone, and never bothered. This was a bit of a shock for her.

'It's alright, like, stop! All of you. Gwen! They told me about the tricks they were going to play on me. We're friends now, honestly.' Rose quickly said. 'Like, did Paul really ask you to look after me?'

'Yea, he did. So you're all buddies now? We'll, if they don't treat you right, I'll thump them, and hard!' Gwen glared at the them.

'Thanks, Gwen, that's, like, nice of you, really, yea,' Rose said.

She put her arms around the big girl, as far as she could. Reaching up on tiptoe, she kissed her lips, with just a light peck.

'Give her a hug, come on. I think she needs one,' Rose told her friends.

'Hey, no! What do you think. . .' Gwen began.

The three girls trapped her in a hug, and a shocked older girl just stood there, looking bewildered.

'She's running off crying!' Beatrice commented, in awe.

'Lumbering you mean, Gwen doesn't walk or run. Have you ever seen her at a sports day? The teachers are too frightened to suggest she should hang around. You know she's a lesbian, don't you?' Gabby asked.

'Like, yea! She's one of us, a girl. Like, really, don't forget that! Yea?' Rose said.

'If you say so. I wouldn't want to check her out in the showers,' Beatrice said, and the thee of them laughed.

The three didn't notice the sudden silence when Gwen turned up, and the sudden start-up of voices when she left. Neither did they notice the looks of curious admiration on the other faces around them. Who in their right mind would touch Gwen?

The two new friends went back to the classroom, feeling like heroes, and teasing Rose over kissing the school bully. They were in wonder of her audacious move, and that they had actually hugged the girl.

'Rose, I want you to stay behind, I have something to tell you,' Miss Bennett said.

What now, Rose thought. The teacher had been heavy with her, since coming out of the rehab class. Wearing the junior uniform while in a twelfth grade class was embarrassing. Was she going to send her to a ninth grade class on Monday?

That would spoil the party for her. She'd been looking forward to it all week. Paul was allowed to come home with her and spend the night, though she hadn't told him yet. The thought of having him in bed with her all night was fabulous! They could cuddle all night, and waking up in his arms would be just so wonderful.

Holding onto those blissful thoughts, she approached the teacher's desk.

'I've been looking at your work, in Miss Derby's class, and here. You've progressed well. If you continue to improve, and catch up what you missed, I think you have a chance of passing the exams. If you do well, I'm going to recommend you stay in twelfth grade. What do you think, Rose?'

'Oh! Miss, thank you. I promise to try hard, and work harder, I'll catch up, honest I will. Thank you so much, Miss Bennett,' Rose gushed.

'Well, I'm sorry I doubted you. It's always nice when a student does better than expected. I'll help you where I can. I'll give you a hard time in class, just to keep you on your toes. Make sure you do your homework, and extra studying. Now run along and catch up with your friends,' Miss Bennett said.

She'd stood up ushering the girl from her classroom. So happy, and exuberant, Rose forgot herself, and kissed her teacher on the cheek.

'Oh! Sorry, Miss Bennett,' she mumbled, and hurried out of the classroom.

***

Rose got home feeling super fit, and super pleased with herself. Her life seemed perfect. She had new friends, close friends, especially after all they had gone through together. None of the girls made fun of her over the uniform, as they thought it so unfair she had to wear it.

They all said she looked cute, in a nice way. The boys thought she looked cute, in a sexy way. That was probably because she had shortened it, a bit too much. When she felt devilish she would bend over and show off her panties. How different this was from when in high school before, and how much more exciting it was.

'Hi, mom, is it still okay for Paul to come over?' Rose asked.

'Sure, honey bun. I'll get changed and we'll get the food cooked. I've got some nice red wine to go with it. If it gets late, he could sleep over if you want. Just to save me driving him home,' Janice carefully said.

'That would be okay, I guess,' Rose nonchalantly said, with a revealing glint in her eye.

Seeing a sly grin on her daughter's face, she couldn't help teasing her.

'Not sure where he'll sleep though,' Rose said, trying to control her excitement.

'Don't be silly, honey bun. I've got a big bed, he can sleep with me,' Janice offered.

'Mom!' Rose bit hard, even though it was obviously a tease.

'Well I can't let you two sleep together. I can't let you get up to something naughty with the boy. Not until you've left school, can I, honey bun,' Janice seriously said, while peeling potatoes.

'Oh! I guess so. Yea, your right. The only thing is, he gets so very randy at night. You'll have to be careful, mom,' Rose said, trying hard not to laugh.

'Don't worry, honey bun. I know how to handle boys,' she said, and made a rude movement with her hand, tongue, and cheek.

'Mom! You win, no more playing around!' Rose demanded.

'I've not been playing around. Twins!' Janice reminded her.

'Please, mom, don't say a word about that, please!' Rose begged.

'Finish off the potatoes, and cut them for fries. I'll cook the steaks,' Janice told her mother. 'Yes! I promise!'

***

They were on their second glass of wine, and this was one thing Rose had more experience of than her daughter. Seeing Janice was alcohol happy, she thought to get back at her.

'Mom was saying she wouldn't let you sleep in the same room as me, Paul. So you'll have to sleep in the big bed, in the master bedroom,' Rose said, and winked at her boyfriend.

Not sure where this was going, he kept quiet.

'Well, maybe, you could, err,' Janice started to say.

'Changed your mind now, mom? You know you can't drive him home, so where is he going to sleep?' Rose pressed.

'You're right, of course. I can't let you sleep with my daughter, Paul. You'll have to sleep in the master bedroom, so I can keep an eye on you,' Janice smiled at her mother.

Rose pulled her mother up from the chair, and dumped her onto Paul's lap.

'What are you doing?' Paul and Janice asked.

'Best get to know each other better, if you're going to sleep together,' Rose said, with a challenging look at her daughter.