Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Go ahead, kiss her, Paul,' Rose told him, and stepped on his foot.

He looked at Rose, and saw the nod and a wink. Still unsure he put his arms around Janice, thinking it was the mother. The woman didn't object, though she sat stiffly and unmoving on his lap. Pretty sure he would get into trouble whatever he did, he decided to kiss the woman. After all, they could both say no, and he was just following orders. Mrs Williams was, 'a bit of alright', a milf, so it was no hardship.

Not wanting to be beaten by her mother, Janice opened her mouth, to passively let him have his way. When she thought about him having his way with her, she heated up. For her mother he was a boy, but to her he was a dishy guy of the same age.

How could Paul not take the opportunity to kiss the sexy woman. He held her in a passionate grip, and deeply kissed her. The moment he thought of ending it, her tongue found his. Thinking it was going too far, he felt her squirm on his hardness. He couldn't stand up in front of his girlfriend now. He was caught in a difficult situation.

'Phew! He's a good kisser, honey bun. You'd better take him back before I decide to keep him,' Janice told her mother.

Rose felt small and insignificant, yet again. It had to be admitted she was no longer an adult, she was just an insignificant schoolgirl. Her daughter was now the adult, and could do as she wished in this apartment. She could even take her boyfriend away from her.

In the neighbourhood, at school, and even in a store, her daughter, with the help of other adults, controlled her life. Everything in her life was controlled, what time she got up, what pill she took, what tampon she used, the clothes she wore, the food she ate, and the pocket money given, everything was controlled.

There was no escaping the fact, that she was nothing but a silly little schoolgirl.

In her room they sat on her bed.

'Sorry. Am I in trouble?' Paul asked.

'No of course not. You're just a guy, and can't help it,' she said.

'Thanks, I think,' he offered.

'No, you don't think, it's this that thinks,' she commented, and gently took hold of his cock.

'It thinks you're wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous, and the best ever,' he said, sounding very serious.

'I know. Does it remember my promise?' she deviously asked.

'Err, maybe, but it's not telling me,' he said, hoping this was a good thing to remember.

Letting go of his cock, she leaned over the bed to set an alarm clock.

'What are you up to?' he asked.

'Revenge! It's set for two, in the morning. She'll be asleep by then,' Rose grinned.

'What? Tell me,' he said, and tickled her, with them both rolling over the bed in a heap.

'Guess!' she said. 'You'll like it.'

'You're going to send me to her bed, to take advantage of your mother. Joking! You started it! Stop, I'll burst,' he said, from her tickling him.

They were almost naked now from pulling off clothes to tickle each other.

'Not that. No! Definitely not that. We'll wake up and have noisy sex. You'll see why soon enough,' she told him.

'I can't wait that long,' he said, between kissing her nipples, and lips, and anywhere else he could reach.

'Stop! That's where my promise comes in. It's funny you don't remember, as I thought you would be all excited about it, rather than from kissing my mom,' she said.

Under a sheet she began to masturbate him, while he sucked on a nipple, and massaged her breasts. She wondered if it was him enlarging her breasts. It should be stopped, but it was too nice.

'A little faster,' he demanded.

'No! This isn't it,' she said, and pulled away from his grip, and his biting on a nipple.

Sliding down the bed, to between his legs, she kissed his hard cock. It would get much harder before she was finished with it. If the girls called her a slut for doing this, then that is what she was. She actually liked doing it. It was restful, laying between his legs, not having to do much except suck on his cock.

There was no frantic pumping of their legs and hips, no heavy breathing, or bad words shouted out. At least not from her, when like this. He would lie still, then start to cycle his legs. That had to be avoided or he might kick her. It also indicated he was nearly there. Tonight she was giving him an extra thrill, so it might not take long.

She kissed the end of his cock and it twitched. He was looking down at her with hooded eyes, those come to bed eyes she adored. It was all so very serious for him, as he was well on the way.

'I'll stop before you cum, bring you back, then start again,' she warned him.

She didn't want him having a fit from not reaching an orgasm. It was so simple for a guy, but very important, and necessary. She could enjoy the kissing, cuddling, and penetration, without an orgasm. Sort of, maybe.

'Oh! Yes! Fuck, that's so good. . .' he began, then his voice faded to a moaning noise.

His cock was big, she knew that from the little bit of experience learned in college, and marriage. A guy in economics, after college married to the boss, then widowed. Not much experience. It was the feel of his cock inside that was so satisfying, as well as what he did with it. The attention he gave her before his orgasm, that was good too. Not enough afterwards, but that was to be expected.

His cock bulged out a cheek as she pushed down upon it. He didn't grab her hair to control her, which was something. Up its length, she lifted her head, licking the underside of his cock as she went. It was really stiff now.

Pouting her lips, she sucked on it, and licked it. Paying it so much attention wasn't a chore, it was a labour of love. This big thing gave her lots of pleasure, and she was rewarding it. It wouldn't be good to do it too often, or he'd take it for granted.

Another plunge down its length, bulging out a cheek, only taking half of it in. Keeping her lips tight around it, with her tongue pressing it tight, pleased him. A few more uplifts of her head, though keeping the head of his cock tight in her mouth.

With the head of his cock between her lips, Rose took several deep breaths. A very slow journey down his cock, slippery sliding, rather than holding on tight this time. A hesitation for a moment, then she confidently pushed.

His cock seemed to stretch her throat. It was a weird sensation, despite practising. Her lips met his hairy bits, and she began to pull up. Trying not to panic, she made it slow and deliberate. Up and up his cock came, until she could take a deep breath, then she plunged down again.

Her throat held his cock tight. He enjoyed that, for he moaned dramatically when it was deep down her throat. Proud of the technique, that she could deep throat him, she almost forgot to stop. His legs began to fidget, so she eased up the length of his cock, while gripping its base tight.

A lick over its head, and a kiss, then she pulled away.

'Calm down, Paul,' she whispered in his ear.

'Fuck! Why did you stop!' he complained, with a dry throated voice.

'Do you want more?' she asked.

'Yes, please, more!' he squirmed. 'Don't stop this time!'

He'd said it, so she would abandon the plan. If it were her, she would let him suck on her bits all night.

Her head pushed down, all the way until her lips kissed his pubes. One hand played with his balls, while the other gripped his cock, preventing him from an orgasm hitting too quickly.

Her head nodded up and down, getting faster, as he went from twitching to cycling. His legs were working hard now. Only just avoiding being kicked, her head pushed down on his cock, then pulled up fast. Deep breaths were taken when she could.

He was calling her name, but it wasn't romantic, it sounded as though he had an urgent message for her. This was doing something for her, but not anywhere near as much for him. He was well away. If she asked for the world, he would promise it.

It was time. She let go of his cock, and circled his anus with a wet finger. She pushed down firmly with her head. Her fingers stroked his balls. He didn't feel any of this, just his cock reaching deep into her body. It didn't matter that it was in an infertile place, he was ready to deposit his seed.

With her face pushed into his crotch, she held it there for as long as possible. She felt his semen spurting down her throat. Knowing how globular, and sticky it was, she could imagine how it looked. Having his load shooting directly into her stomach, was a peculiar feeling. A banana didn't do that, nor did a phallus.

Her young boyfriend was trying to inseminate her down her throat. A weird thing to do, but he enjoyed it so much, and that was a reward. Paying homage to his penis was also a weird thing, but she was doing it. No longer able to hold on, she lifted her head. At least he had the decency not to hold the back of her head, or she might have drowned.

Rose wondered how many women had drowned during a blow job.

***

Janice heard her mother choking, and realised what all the noise was about. No wonder Rose was quiet, and the boy was making all the noise. Her mother was giving a schoolboy deep throat.

The guy was her age, just eighteen. He'd been kissing her awhile ago, and now her mother was doing that for him. He must have demanded it, for surely she wouldn't have willingly committed such an act!

Damn! A schoolboy was controlling her mother, demanding all sorts of sexual acts from her. Rose was so submissive recently, she would do as she was told, however dreadful. He thought she was an eighteen-year-old, and was an inexperienced schoolgirl.

The way she acted recently, she'd come to deeply believed she was a schoolgirl. To the extent she automatically assumed the role, twenty-four-hours a day. It was no wonder she thought of herself as a mere adolescent.