All Comments on 'Mom/Son Stories: The Collection'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
NiranaNiranaover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Loved every second of reading this collection!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Thanks for your stories

7 pages, but 4 stories. Very manageable. Happy holidays.

dirtymom49dirtymom49over 6 years ago
Loved My Mothers Secret

Only wish the mother had more sex with her date and son like have her watch her son clean her dates cock clean after her date fucked her...It's so hot for a mother to watch her own son suck a mans cock just so he can be with her to show her he his willing to do anything she tells him... Have her command them to do things to one another before they could play with her... make her son show his mother he is willing to do anything she wants him to do to allow him to fuck her .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmm . Love them all

It all rings true . I too love the feel of my son the first time and every time after.

Hope to see more of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A mothers secret

While I was reading A Mothers Secret I was hoping that the guy watching them would have a daughter about the same age as the son and that the mother and son got to watch some dad and daughter sex at the same time. Maybe in another part of that story that will happen as well. Could make for one very happy family.

BVMLoverBVMLoverover 6 years ago

This was really hot, loved it! Love to think about hypothetical situations like this with my Mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellenr

All four stories were hot. I enjoyed reading them.

queenie44queenie44over 6 years ago
mom/son collection

Heyall.

Another excellent story/ies, loved the bit about being naked in the river with your mom, keep the stories coming, love them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story. Better than most. But the recurring theme in almost all of these "Mother/son" is an underlying perception of "dirty, wrong, inappropriate, guilty, or just too much outright denial". These need to be upgrade with a strong sense of presence and

But the recurring theme in almost all of these "Mother/son" relationships is an underlying perception of "dirty, wrong, inappropriate, guilty, or just too much outright denial". These need to be upgraded with a strong sense of presence and maturity. Owning one's feelings and being accountable to one's self and the other adult in the relationship depicted. Is there shame in two adults loving one another ? Should it be a constant consuming voice that makes no sense to the reader to have begun the story only to be chastised by the author's lack of ability to express a clear minded approach to what the story is supposed to be about? If responsible adults are making critical choices about their thoughts and feelings, then why punish them and the reader with a sense of evil and "sin" ? It is perfectly natural and joyful to express and share love and desire with an admired and attractive member of one's life, and family. The pretentiousness of playing childish head games with the readers sense of understanding is old and worn out on this site. It is time to up the ante and get real about sexuality and relationship. It is 2018, not 1918. Hope to see more and better evolved stories from authors like this one. And with a continuation of life after the initial days of sexual acceptance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great collection...missing part?

I really enjoyed the story collection… All four were quite good!

One question though, in the Valentine story, it looks like there were some sort of a mistake in editing… At one point they’re talking about the date (at the top of page 3) and then suddenly they’re in the bedroom and she’s wearing pajamas. You said this was an edited version of the stories, perhaps you accidentally deleted some paragraphs?

HeyAllHeyAllabout 6 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

To the previous comment, no, there isnt a mistake from what i could see. At the botton of page 2 it's explained that they had went home.

Thanks for reading.

Heyall

oldnhornyoldnhornyover 5 years ago
Liked all of the stories.

I enjoyed your stories, but you said at the beginning that they had all been re-edited. Well I think that you better get a new proof reader then. I found dozens of mistakes in all four of your stories except the last one. As far as all of the rest of your work. I enjoyed reading them all. Now on to the next story on your list.

vonLassenvonLassenover 4 years ago
Marvellous stories.

Especially the last one. Normally i'm not into those kind of stories. But this one got me :-)

Kind regards

vonLassen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good stuff.

So very different from each yet a delightful collection.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

A very nice collection of stories. M / S and D / D stories are my favs, but B / S stories work almost as well.

Cousins have a special place due to my real life experiences.

What the hell am I saying... I'm a big fan of all of the incest stories.

Shit I just like perving almost all erotic literature.

Thanks for sharing heyall. I've been a fan for quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a great story teller. Keep up the great writing. I loved it. Thank you

MommasBoy25MommasBoy25over 1 year ago

Awesome and hot stories. I enjoyed all of them but my favorites were incest on earth day and the sex genie. I genuinely got hard reading them. Keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...